Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bio Oil vs Emu Oil?

6 posts in this topic

I have a lot of ice pick scars and red marks left on my face and I want to get rid of them. I heard that both bio oil and emu oil help, but which one works better? While i got my acne, my skin was really really really oil, but now it's just a little oily. I still get a couple of pimples occasionally, but its nothing compared to what I used to get. If I use one of the oils, will I break out alot?

I have a lot of ice pick scars and red marks left on my face and I want to get rid of them. I heard that both bio oil and emu oil help, but which one works better? While i got my acne, my skin was really really really oil, but now it's just a little oily. I still get a couple of pimples occasionally, but its nothing compared to what I used to get. If I use one of the oils, will I break out alot?

i have used both for a good amount of time (longer than 3weeks) but no immediate results. Im thinking of using zinc oxide instead..

I've only used bio oil and I'm pretty sure it made my actual acne worse but at the same time I think it helped my actual red marks.

Things are lookin up, oh finally

I thought I'd never see the day

When you smiled at me

I've started using bio oil and i've got a hunch this could be blocking my pores, but i'd need to test it out further.

@benvsacne: can you tell us how you go with the aloe vera, cause im pretty keen on that too.

I've started using bio oil and i've got a hunch this could be blocking my pores, but i'd need to test it out further.

@benvsacne: can you tell us how you go with the aloe vera, cause im pretty keen on that too.