Photo

How many of you outgrew acne?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#81 Aiko1992

Aiko1992

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

The only thing that i have in my skin are red marks, i have them in my cheeks, i did had alot of pimples in my forehead but i don´t have it anymore, my forehead is 99% clear, so in that part of my face i grew out of acne. But i still have red marks and i hate it because my skin is very white, almost pale i should say so it´s way more visible. And also it´s a little bit red, so alot of people think i have moderated acne, which in fact my skin is very smooth with no bumps just scars, and red marks, which i hate so much. I´m 21 years old and i start it having acne probably when i was 11 or 12 years old. The major breakouts where in my 16 and 19 years of age. Now my skin has improve, but just a little bit, still my skin is not clear and you can see my red marks and what i hate the most is that people think that i have pimples which i don´t, they get confused because of my marks but anyways, there really isn´t an age limit where you would grew out acne. For example, my cousin had alot of acne when he was like 17 years old now that he is 23 his skin is very clear so acne for him is in the past. My other cousin she never seem to have acne, maybe she will have when she gets older who knows. Some people never had acne, not even in their teens but when they were like 25 bam! acne all over their face. And other people are very lucky because they never had acne, my mother never had acne in her whole life. So i guess she was blessed with a beautiful skin. My two older sisters never had acne either, they never had any breakouts so i guess i was the unlucky one cry.gif

I just hope my face gets more clear by the time i be 25 or even 30. I just don´t want to spend my entire life with very bad skin. 

#82 Robertitoo

Robertitoo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

I'm 18 and my always-clear friends that have never gotten pimples are starting to get some, more often then me. I dont think I have outgrown acne as I still get jawline pimples here and there. But small or none on tzone/temple

#83 Scar_Tissue

Scar_Tissue

Now if you let me, you won't regret me

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

I had severe acne on my forehead middle and part of high school. When I got rid it of it life was good, now the acne has come back mildly on my cheeks where i've never had it before. But I always think to myself, it could be worse.