Photo

Diet For Muscle Gaining

6 replies to this topic

#1 J|ngles

J|ngles

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Damn - This is the tough one that everyone hates filling in!<br><br>Women (top priority)<br>Definitely people who make me laugh<br>Skateboarding sometimes<br>Athletics<br>Free Running<br>Psychology<br>Philosophy<br>Movies/Films - Take your pick.

Posted 29 July 2004 - 09:05 AM

I had the topic asking whether or not this would affect Acne breakouts and the conclusion seemed to be that it would not affect it, really appreciate all the help on that one.

There seems to be a lot of people who were hardgainers and went on to gain muscle mass - so this is directed at these people;
i was just wondering how much i should be eating to gain desired muscle.
Obviously it's different for each person's metabolism but whats worked for the people out here?
I've done research from many different sources but can't seem to get a direct or concluded answer from anywhere - and since the best advice is through experience i was wondering if some of you could help me out?

#2 Makaveli

Makaveli

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2004 - 10:37 AM

www.skinnyguy.net is a really good source.. It gives you all the info you need to gain muscle mass for hardgainers.. And it has a sample diet that you could follow..

#3 J|ngles

J|ngles

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Damn - This is the tough one that everyone hates filling in!<br><br>Women (top priority)<br>Definitely people who make me laugh<br>Skateboarding sometimes<br>Athletics<br>Free Running<br>Psychology<br>Philosophy<br>Movies/Films - Take your pick.

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:53 AM

Wow that site has got loads! cheers for the heads up on that one, really useful biggrin.gif

#4 tiger88

tiger88

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:15 PM

when u arent full time to eat again

eat all the time and dont worry about being lean for now...that will come later..

bodybuilding is a beautiful thang
biggrin.gif

#5 aaa

aaa

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 July 2004 - 10:14 PM

http://www.musclemed...de/v58_abc1.asp

The above link is highly recommended... I did it for about 5 years. It worked really well. Allowed me to keep bodyfat down while gaining muscle.

I do something different now though... only been doing it for about 6 weeks and can't yet say for sure that it works better than the above. Details of that are in your other thread.

#6 Wally

Wally

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2004 - 02:42 PM

You might want to look into some information about controlling your cortisol levels too!

#7 Guest_Stu :-)_*

Guest_Stu :-)_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 02 August 2004 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE(blueeyedbia @ Jul 31 2004, 03:29 PM)
You might want to look into some information about controlling your cortisol levels too!

can you elaborate a bit more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users