steroid

No replies to this topic

#1 PwnDanZor

PwnDanZor

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:55 AM

What's up folks? It's been a long time since I've been here.

In the passed time, my face has cleared up considerably, I think due to hormone changes, etc- I am almost 21.

Anyways, I bought the Zeno a while back. It actually seemed to work fairly decently. The only problem was, of course, the cost of the Zeno itself and its stupidly expensive replacement cartridges. Well, I got sick of this, so one day out of desperation, I searched "How to make your own Zeno" on Google and stumbled upon the most OBVIOUS, right under your NOSE solution: Just use a hot spoon! If I'm not mistaken, it basically does the exact same thing: Heat up the skin to 120 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 or so minutes and kills the p.acnes bacteria. Simple!

So, for your own completely free solution, just get a (preferably thick) metal spoon and a glass of water. Heat up the water for 1.5 or 2 minutes in the microwave (It will be VERY hot). This is well hotter than the Zeno, so I would assume that it's more effective. Get another glass full of normal/cold water. Let the spoon sit in the hot water for 30 seconds or so, then take it out and dip the very tip only in the cold water. Then, put the normal temperature tip onto your brewing zit. Slowly and carefully, move the spoon so that the hot part comes in contact with the acne (The only point of dipping it into the cold water is to prevent burning yourself, which would really hurt). Slowly move the spoon to keep constant heat on the brewing zit, because of course the spoon will cool off starting at the tip as its heat is transferred to your face. You should feel it pretty dang hot, but definitely not unbearable-you shouldn't be in a lot of pain.

Do this 4 or 5 times, or the equivalent of about 2 minutes. Just as the Zeno recommends, do the entire procedure over once or twice again during the day. Obviously, don't overdo it, you might end up burning yourself, (I don't know).

Do know that putting a very hot spoon on your face will leave the area very noticeably red for up to 2 hours or so. Given that, I recommend doing this before you sleep and sometime in the middle of the night.

Last night I discovered a BIG honker coming in right in the mustache area. You know, the kind that is tender, deep under the surface. I just knew that this baby was gonna be HUGE. It was fixing to be an awful few days, I was not happy. So, I tried the above method, and to my amazement, it actually worked. SO, I'm not guaranteeing that this method will work, but hey, if the Zeno works, and we're basically putting it on steroids, what have you got to lose? Certainly not any money. Just don't burn yourself!

NOTE: This method only really works on zits discovered EARLY, still deep under the surface. Once you have a full blown papule, it's unlikely to work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users