Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clinical Research Trial

5 posts in this topic

Is it a bad idea to volunteer or a good one?

Is it a bad idea to volunteer or a good one?

Take responsibility for your health; read the full prescribing information for any medication you take and understand that not all risks or potential side effects will likely ever be fully known.

=Regimen: Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Bar & Avon Anew Advanced Clinical Retexturizing Peel every day & Queen Helene Mint Julep mask weekly=
*Glycolic Acid Product Recommendations *What to do with a cyst/pimple/zit

Wynne 2.9Beta Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Please ask questions on the boards, not via PM. That way all benefit. Thanks!

I've thought about it in the past, but my very low level of acne precludes me from most studies anyway. I wouldn't want to upset the good level of treatment that I'm getting at the moment anyway.

There's always a risk that something could go wrong though. It's really down to you.

When I'm clear, I'm on top of the world. When I have acne, I'm lost.

if they preclude you it are bad studies. Good studies would need a control a mild /moderate and a severe group.

I wouldnt do any clincial trials since i think most of the stuff that gets aproved isnt even safe.

I dont agree with what I posted in the nutrition section anymore. I just think its not worth it. People worrying about food and acne all day in order to improve their life somehow while they are actually just digging a bigger hole for themselfs. The only reason to eat right should be to feel a bit better. Because the chances you will be able to reduce your acne in such an amount that its worth the effort instead of just trying a new topical is astronomicly low.

Basically get a low effort topical like differin or something more harsh if that doesnt work and just start living the life you want to live!

Retired!