Photo

Amazing cure for angular cheilitis (cracks in corner of your mouth) and chapped lips

cortisone

26 replies to this topic

#21 HannahIsntReallyABanana

HannahIsntReallyABanana

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:29 PM

Thank you!! This is my second day using it(i actually haven't used it the second time yet, so i guess only once) and it hasn't all the way healed, but hey it's only my second day. For me, this may take more than 24 hours, but thats fine by me! Im not sure how long I've been suffering this really odd condition, and I thought that i was the only one in the world who had it, along with maybe 100 other people. But NO! This is more common than i had thought. Anyway, my mouth isnt healed yet, but I woke up and there was a slight positive difference. Ill keep using it until its cleared up! Thank you!

(Ps, i was one of the people who made an account just to thank you!!)

(Pss, i know im replying a whopping four years after but HEY a lot of other people are too.)

I can't thank you enough!! :)

#22 Haylzbailz

Haylzbailz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 February 2015 - 05:25 PM

Just jumping on the bandwagon of people whom created an account to thank OP. This really saved my butt! Thanks!

#23 Debrarara

Debrarara

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2015 - 02:59 AM

I've had a cut at side of my mouth since October 2014 and I have tried everything from Thrush cream to Zovirax, all without luck.

I have Hydrocortison cream at home so I am going to try this with immediate effect!

I want to be able to eat, yawn and wear lipstick again.

Thanks

#24 Ashdaking

Ashdaking

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:57 PM

So I also just made an account so I could thank you for this. I thought that it just kept coming back cause I was yawning or eating and had no idea it was related to the medication! I had a cut in the corner of my mouth for about 2 weeks and got sick of it and turned to google where I found this! I went and brought it straight away and instantly after I applied it it hurt a lot less and by the next day it has basically gone. It comes back every now and then but I just put some more on and it seems to do the trick! Thanks again!!!

#25 mstoke

mstoke

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:48 AM

Well, after dealing with angular cheilitis off and on for two years I ran across this post. I thought, What the heck, I'll give Cortisone 10 a try. It worked!!!!! And it worked as fast as the other posts said it would. After reading all the positive feedback I had to sign up and post my experience on this thread. With all my other "issues" with my sensitive and acne prone skin this issue was the last thing I wanted to have to continue to manage. THANK YOU for posting this remedy!  

#26 Grateful reader

Grateful reader

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:00 PM

Hello Chopper,

Prior to reading your post I had tried numerous treatments but none worked. I was keen to try out your recommendation so I bought 1% w/w cream hydrocortisone from my local Asda pharmacy. After just 14 hours of application, I can open my mouth wide without any pain.
I had to create an account on this platform just to thank you.

May God bless you. Amen.

#27 iRachel

iRachel

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:05 PM

I decided to also join the clan of people who created an account just to reply to this thread.

I'm currently taking Accutane which dries out your skin like crazy: including lips. Last week one corner of my lips decided to crack, and man oh man, it is such an awful thing to live with. I put chapstick on it, and yes it made it feel better temporarily, but it didn't heal it. I stumbled upon this thread yesterday and decided to give it a go. I live in Canada and went to Walmart searching for from Hydrocortison, but they only seemed to carry the cream rather than the ointment. I then went to Shoppers Drug Mart and they had the ointment, but only 0.5%. I read on here that another person found success with using the 0.5% so I ended up buying this one to try it out.

I applied it for the first time around 4pm, and within an hour I was able to open my mouth fully with no pain, though I could still feel that there was a crack there. I kept applying it throughout the evening and by 10pm I could feel that the crack was beginning to close up. I applied it overnight, and when I woke up in the morning, it was completely cured! I've been awake for about 4 hours and haven't applied any on today, and it has yet to re-crack.  

My mom also recently starting suffering from chapped/cracked lips, so I offered her some of my hydrocortisone as chapstick just wasn't doing it, and she was amazed at her results too. Her lips were smooth within a few hours. This product works well and FAST.

Thank you so much! :) 

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users