1 reply to this topic

#1 sweeterpea

sweeterpea

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:25 PM

NIGHT
-Wash face with Mary Kay 3-in-1 time wise cleanser (this one is expensive, but since I started with it, I noticed an improvement). Maybe when I finish it, I will just stick to Garnier purifying cleanser.
-Mary Kay blemish control toner ($17.00). I will for sure continue with this no matter how expensive of a toner it is. It really helps.
-Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer
-Sudocrem before going to bed

DAY
-Wash face with garnier gel cleanser. I used the one with brush which helps get rid of the sudocrem I put from last night.
-Mary Kay blemish control toner
-Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer
-***When I decide to go out, I put covergirl clean liquid foundation

With meal in the morning I take a tablespoon of cod liver oil, then take vitamin E 400 IU
With meal in the evening I take another tablespoon of cod liver oil, then take 50mg of Zinc gluconate

This has been working for me so far. And to tell you the truth, I have tried every single thing out there. Been suffering from acne for a while now and it's been depressing me since. I never even wanna look at people when I talk to them because I didn't want them to see my acne. To all those out there who suffer from acne like me, I def know how it feels like. The society we're in today is truly too shallow because we are easily judged based on our looks. We are bombarded by expectations to look beautiful but in all honesty, true beauty comes from within but it's hard to live by that nowadays doesn't it. It's kinda sad but what can we do?

Anyone who's reading this and is suffering from acne, you are not alone, whatever you are feeling, there is someone out there who feels the same. It may feel like acne has destroyed your life, but be patient, try things because it's the only way you'd know which one works for you. Goodluck! Hope everything works out for everyone! biggrin.gif

#2 EaglesGirl

EaglesGirl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Avatar, Nature, Mass Effect and other saving-the-world related stuff

Achievements

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:38 AM

Garnier works for you? Luckyyy tongue.gif. It doesn't really work on my skin, some of it even makes it worse. But I'll check out those other products!

QUOTE (sweeterpea @ Jun 10 2010, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never even wanna look at people when I talk to them because I didn't want them to see my acne.
Aw man, same here. It really sucks :/.

To all those out there who suffer from acne like me, I def know how it feels like. The society we're in today is truly too shallow because we are easily judged based on our looks. We are bombarded by expectations to look beautiful but in all honesty, true beauty comes from within but it's hard to live by that nowadays doesn't it. It's kinda sad but what can we do?

Anyone who's reading this and is suffering from acne, you are not alone, whatever you are feeling, there is someone out there who feels the same. It may feel like acne has destroyed your life, but be patient, try things because it's the only way you'd know which one works for you. Goodluck! Hope everything works out for everyone! biggrin.gif
It's true. So true, so true. Out society gets more "safe" (=extinction of all animals), but still we feel worse and worse as time goes.

So well written, well done :3. And thanks!

I am not very creative.

Skin status:
Red marks + few scars + the occasional zit, but NO ACNE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users