Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the hell is a liver flush?

15 posts in this topic

Hi I have read people who go on some diet to do a "liver flush" what is it?.. and does it work, and how long does it take?.. Can someone who has done it tell me how this diet works??..

hiya fallen, im in the process of doing my first flush right now, an ill be sure to let you know all the details when i finish it, i persoanlly was very confused by the whole thing, but im hoping for good results- many have seen improvements in acne, how well they heal, an just over all feeling better! smile.gif because basically it just releases toxins that have gotten trapped in the liver

Check out curezone.com . They have so much info on liverflushing. I have done 4 liver flushes and am now taking a break (giving my liver a break) and doing a kidney cleanse. Before a liver flush, you should do bowel cleansing then a few liver flushes then a kidney cleanse and back to more liver flushes. I have done 4 liver flushes and my skin is looking soo much better.

Can I do all these flushes while I am taking Accutane?

Hmm I can understand why it would make you generally feel better Lumas, Im going to give it a go as well, sounds fun. lol. And Sad Caroline good luck with it cutie pie awww.

In my opinion, liverflushes do nothing. They aren't based in any kind of facts that stand up to peer review by the medical community and are just a good placebo since people truly believe they are being "cleansed." I, and others, have said before how the "Stones" you see are simply sloppy products of saponification (soap) that your body makes by the use of the chemicals you use during the flush.

Beyond this, most people probably see results because after the flush, they stop using harsh chemicals thinking the flush has "cured" them. Before doing this, try just stopping the chemicals before hand; for me and some others, the irritants in your facewashes made acne worse.

Just my opinion, though.

Fallen, its alot of work and is not easy. The first step is to change your diet. No more dairy, white bread, red meat and things that contain hydrogenated oils. When i was changed my diet, it seemed like there were no food choices. After a few months ive learned so much about eating healthy and enjoy the tastes so much more than what i was eating before. The liver flush mixture is kind of nasty to drink. I use to like it, but im starting to really hate the taste of olive pil and grapefruit. It has really cleared alot of people and seems to be doing wonders for me. If you need any help with eating healthy, such as recipes and what foods and snacks to eat just pm me. Good luck.

Just my opinion, though.

I did a liver flush abot a month ago and the results were unspectacular, I got about twenty green stones out so it must have done something but drinking the olive oil almost made me feel ill. In fact I feel sick just thinking about it.

hey bountyhunter, was the olive oil green or yellow, or greenish yellow?

Definetly yellow, it was so hard to swallow, it was like someone was strangling you.

If you still want to do one don't be put off!!

i dont wanna do one... i was just wondering if green olive oil (due to chlorophyll) may have contributed to the green colored stones. that would have supported benkwellers theory of saponification.

Mhm. But yellow doesn't disprove it. I created soap in High School with a white oil and created green soap. Physical properties of soap are very relying on bases, temperature, and time allowed for saponification.

PS: the "Just my opinion" part is because, by happy coincidence, the moderator of this forum is the world's biggest flush supporter. I've been threatened with banning because I disagree with him.

PS: the "Just my opinion" part is because, by happy coincidence, the moderator of this forum is the world's biggest flush supporter. I've been threatened with banning because I disagree with him.