Photo

Omit these from your diet for clear skin

vitamin vitamins omega-3 rosacea

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#41 g-691

g-691

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 August 2004 - 01:13 PM

dont listen to this idiot he wants to sell that fucking book, can someone BAN his IP address so he wont bug this forum again?

#42 evigrex

evigrex

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 August 2004 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE(Keats @ Aug 2 2004, 02:35 AM)
QUOTE(SweetJade1980 @ Aug 1 2004, 02:37 PM)
Keats,
    How people can walk around constipated and not understand that is not normal and a problem is beyond me.  I've run into people on these boards that were constipated and some also had various health problems, along with their acne. 

Some of them read the information that others, including myself. posted and decided to do something about it:

Some increased their fiber intake (some did that with whole grains or a fiber supplement). 

Others changed their diets more drastically. 

A few went to the doctor and got medications. 

You know what happened?  Most of these people eliminated their acne by just changing that factor.  Even the ones that took medication for constipation or Irritable Bowel Syndrome found that most of their acne disppeared. Fascinating isn't it?

Heck, even animals in the wild understand that if they can't avoid eating toxic leaves or have parasites (their unhealthy looking coats show it), that they can eat certain other plants or use clay to detoxfy their bodies afterwards.  Yet, why do some humans feel that we are above this?

Hi SweetJade, I started having very bad acne when i was 17. When I was 18 I have done a accutane course of 8 months. Acne was completely gone and I had a very clear skin.

Just another 8 months later, my acne slowly reappeared. It took about 3months when it got back to the old level (so in total 11months, almost a year). I went to the dermatologist and asked for another accutane course. He gave me one for 6months.

Then again, the same thing happend; 6months later the acne came back. So I went AGAIN to the dermatologist and he prescribed another accutane course (#3!!)

Now, during these accutane period, spider veins appeared all over my feet. This is VERY abnormal for such a young and even male person (I am only 21). So I went to the derm again and told him about the veins.

He said he didnt have an explanation for them to occur and said such young male persons as me shouldnt have that. Its not normal.

Okay, hearing its not normal from several doctors (I went to more)... ok I know its not normal by now, give me the damn explanation/cause for it... but no one could answer that one.

So I went searching searching and searching all over the internet, till I came across sites like curezone and sensiblehealth. I never had any idea of the intense functions of organs and processes in the human body, like the exact job of the liver and that actually most organs co-orporate and sometimes fullfill each other jobs.

I have asked sensiblehealth for the explanation of the occurence of the spider veins on my feet (which has gotten worse all the time) and they actually told me this:

As you probably know, spider veins are basically the result of poor blood
circulation in the vein. You have to improve your blood circulation.

There are two ways to improve blood circulation. They are: blood cleansing
and exercise. Clean blood is lighter and flows better. The only way to have
clean blood is to cleanse your liver, gallbladder and kidneys.

I actually discovered that my acne was mainly also the cause of not proper functioning of these organs.

So I started making changes in my diet and I started using ACV 2 times a day, and another tincture which is very very effective in cleansing liver/gallbladder, it promotes digestion and boosts the liver.

Till now it works pretty well. I am very glaid that I have found the root cause of these 2 problems. Concerning the acne; I havent even noticed 1 pimple in these 3months. I have just added it to my daily program.

I want to do liver flushes soon, but I think they are not really necessary in my case as long as I stick to this program. I know the good benefits of liver flushes, I might need the boost in my immune system, but somehow I am a bit scared for performing it. There are so many different recipes for liver flushes, that I have lost my faith in which one will definately work.

Out of curiosity, are you doing anything in your regimen OTHER than the liver cleansing... Or just that alone?

Also have you tried using an herbal medication proven to cleanse the liver (such as tyler's liver detox, milk thistle and liv-52) and doing a liver flush - And is there a difference in liver enzymes following a liver flush? Has anyone had a bloodtest to prove such?

#43 Keats

Keats

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 August 2004 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE(evigrex @ Aug 2 2004, 02:58 PM)
QUOTE(Keats @ Aug 2 2004, 02:35 AM)
QUOTE(SweetJade1980 @ Aug 1 2004, 02:37 PM)
Keats,
    How people can walk around constipated and not understand that is not normal and a problem is beyond me.  I've run into people on these boards that were constipated and some also had various health problems, along with their acne. 

Some of them read the information that others, including myself. posted and decided to do something about it:

Some increased their fiber intake (some did that with whole grains or a fiber supplement). 

Others changed their diets more drastically. 

A few went to the doctor and got medications. 

You know what happened?  Most of these people eliminated their acne by just changing that factor.  Even the ones that took medication for constipation or Irritable Bowel Syndrome found that most of their acne disppeared. Fascinating isn't it?

Heck, even animals in the wild understand that if they can't avoid eating toxic leaves or have parasites (their unhealthy looking coats show it), that they can eat certain other plants or use clay to detoxfy their bodies afterwards.  Yet, why do some humans feel that we are above this?

Hi SweetJade, I started having very bad acne when i was 17. When I was 18 I have done a accutane course of 8 months. Acne was completely gone and I had a very clear skin.

Just another 8 months later, my acne slowly reappeared. It took about 3months when it got back to the old level (so in total 11months, almost a year). I went to the dermatologist and asked for another accutane course. He gave me one for 6months.

Then again, the same thing happend; 6months later the acne came back. So I went AGAIN to the dermatologist and he prescribed another accutane course (#3!!)

Now, during these accutane period, spider veins appeared all over my feet. This is VERY abnormal for such a young and even male person (I am only 21). So I went to the derm again and told him about the veins.

He said he didnt have an explanation for them to occur and said such young male persons as me shouldnt have that. Its not normal.

Okay, hearing its not normal from several doctors (I went to more)... ok I know its not normal by now, give me the damn explanation/cause for it... but no one could answer that one.

So I went searching searching and searching all over the internet, till I came across sites like curezone and sensiblehealth. I never had any idea of the intense functions of organs and processes in the human body, like the exact job of the liver and that actually most organs co-orporate and sometimes fullfill each other jobs.

I have asked sensiblehealth for the explanation of the occurence of the spider veins on my feet (which has gotten worse all the time) and they actually told me this:

As you probably know, spider veins are basically the result of poor blood
circulation in the vein. You have to improve your blood circulation.

There are two ways to improve blood circulation. They are: blood cleansing
and exercise. Clean blood is lighter and flows better. The only way to have
clean blood is to cleanse your liver, gallbladder and kidneys.

I actually discovered that my acne was mainly also the cause of not proper functioning of these organs.

So I started making changes in my diet and I started using ACV 2 times a day, and another tincture which is very very effective in cleansing liver/gallbladder, it promotes digestion and boosts the liver.

Till now it works pretty well. I am very glaid that I have found the root cause of these 2 problems. Concerning the acne; I havent even noticed 1 pimple in these 3months. I have just added it to my daily program.

I want to do liver flushes soon, but I think they are not really necessary in my case as long as I stick to this program. I know the good benefits of liver flushes, I might need the boost in my immune system, but somehow I am a bit scared for performing it. There are so many different recipes for liver flushes, that I have lost my faith in which one will definately work.

Out of curiosity, are you doing anything in your regimen OTHER than the liver cleansing... Or just that alone?

Also have you tried using an herbal medication proven to cleanse the liver (such as tyler's liver detox, milk thistle and liv-52) and doing a liver flush - And is there a difference in liver enzymes following a liver flush? Has anyone had a bloodtest to prove such?

Only changes I have made:

-I try to avoid dairy as much as possible
-I take one tablespoon of ACV mixture (ACV/honey/lemon mix) in water 2 times a day
-I take that tincture (20 drops) 3 times a day. The tincture exists of 4 substances, named; Celandine (Chelidonium majus), Milk thistle (Silybum marianus), Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) and Duizendguldenkruid (Centaurium erythraea)

Thats the only things I do. I am actually planning to do Yoga exercises as well soon, since I have hard time to relax some time.

#44 jonnystyles42

jonnystyles42

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 08:22 AM

I use to stress on what I ate all the time like you guys. And I stopped bodybuilding because it raises testerone levels.

But after being on Dans regimen im 102% clear and I drink MILK!!

I eat cheese-burgers and I eat all the dairy and all the greasy fried foods ( that supposly casues acne)

mmm choclate....

and im back to body building with a super high calorie intake and im taking extra testerone pills for bodybuilding!!!

so I bet my testerone is sky rocket!!

and im still 100% clear so you can believe what you want.

thanks DAN

#45 evigrex

evigrex

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE(jonnystyles42 @ Aug 4 2004, 07:09 AM)
I use to stress on  what I ate all the time like you guys. And I stopped bodybuilding because it raises testerone levels.

But after being on Dans regimen im 102% clear and I drink MILK!!

I eat cheese-burgers and I eat all the dairy and all the greasy fried foods ( that supposly casues acne)

mmm choclate....

and im back to body building with a super high calorie intake and im taking extra testerone pills for bodybuilding!!!

so I bet my testerone is sky rocket!!

and im still 100% clear so you can believe what you want.

thanks DAN

Testosterone pills? If its any type of exogenous testosterone, I would urge you to stop using it. Using any type of steroid will stop the production of endogenous (natural) testosterone and you will be hard pressed to return to normal after you stop - I have seen people with bloodwork to prove this. It is not uncommon to have serum testosterone levels lower than that of a pre-pubescent child afer stopping a long steroid cycle.

And before anyone (sam?) mentions it, i'm aware that there are medications that can "fool" the pitutary to signal the testes for more testosterone - but these never work 100%. Remember: In pharmaceuticals, nothing is for free. Ever.
If you want something that will work 100% with no sides, you won't find it.

#46 Sam The Man

Sam The Man

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2004 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE(evigrex @ Aug 4 2004, 11:39 PM)
And before anyone (sam?) mentions it, i'm aware that there are medications that can "fool" the pitutary to signal the testes for more testosterone - but these never work 100%.    Remember:    In pharmaceuticals, nothing is for free.   Ever.

Damn......I wasn't gonna say that, honestly. tongue.gif

But I agree that taking exogenous testosterone or any kind of anabolics, if you are having acne problems, is like asking for trouble.