3 replies to this topic

#1 Paul25

Paul25

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:38 AM

I sneeze loads and its driving me mad now!! I think its related to candida, one thing i have noticed is when i drink alcohol i sneeze a fair bit, it seems to vary on what ive eaten though. If i have eaten abit of fat in the day i will sneeze alot, whilst if i have eaten low fat there will be much less sneezing.

Im guessing that the fat is still been digested so therefore the sugar sits there and feeds the candida? Just a guess, whilst if ive eaten low fat the food has probably already been dealt so the alcohol and sugar is been dealt with straight away? Ahhh i dont know, just a guess..

When i eat low fat though my stomach feels rubbish and i feel depressed, dont think its a diet for me. I dont drink loads of alcohol and its not exactly ideal when trying to battle candida, but i hate sneezing loads when just having a drink with friends.

Has anyone else had lots of sneezing related to candida and managed to stop it?

#2 ryudoadema

ryudoadema

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Paul25 @ Jun 5 2010, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sneeze loads and its driving me mad now!! I think its related to candida, one thing i have noticed is when i drink alcohol i sneeze a fair bit, it seems to vary on what ive eaten though. If i have eaten abit of fat in the day i will sneeze alot, whilst if i have eaten low fat there will be much less sneezing.

Im guessing that the fat is still been digested so therefore the sugar sits there and feeds the candida? Just a guess, whilst if ive eaten low fat the food has probably already been dealt so the alcohol and sugar is been dealt with straight away? Ahhh i dont know, just a guess..

When i eat low fat though my stomach feels rubbish and i feel depressed, dont think its a diet for me. I dont drink loads of alcohol and its not exactly ideal when trying to battle candida, but i hate sneezing loads when just having a drink with friends.

I used to be constantly congested and sneezed randomly all the time.

Since starting the diet I'm on, I ONLY sneeze in the presence of strong perfumes/cleansers etc, lots of pollen, or after ingesting something bad like booze or sugar, but my nose is always CLEAR.

One can use logic to put together a few facts in order to reach the conclusion of why alcohol makes you sneeze.

-A sneeze occurs in order to cleanse the nasal cavity of irritants and foreign/toxic particles contained within mucous.

-The irritants or particles trigger the release of histamines which in turn initiates the sneeze.

-The body creates excess mucous in the presence of toxins, bacteria, fungi and viruses in order to form a protective barrier from as well as expel them.

-Alcohol contains histamines from the fermentation process, can trigger it's release, and prevents histamine breakdown.

So we can say that sneezing is a way of expelling toxins, but is also triggered by histamine release. If it's good, natural fats your eating that make you sneeze more- it could be because fats are needed to help clear out toxins and make mucous so in turn you sneeze more. Or if it's the not so good kinds (ie hydrogenated and rancid/heated vegetable oils) your body may be creating more mucous to expel them,

As for the alcohol, take your pick! Could be that your breathing some irritants in your nose that triggers it. Could be the excess mucous your body creates when ingesting it. Maybe the histamine cascade from the alcohol or an allergic reaction to it. Or a combination of any of the above...

All I can say is that eating a nutrient-dense diet makes the body react stronger to toxic or foreign substances and we can conclude that sneezing is in a way a mini-detox. So if you're eating healthier that could be the reason right there!

Edited by ryudoadema, 05 June 2010 - 05:48 PM.

#3 Paul25

Paul25

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (ryudoadema @ Jun 6 2010, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Paul25 @ Jun 5 2010, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to be constantly congested and sneezed randomly all the time.

Since starting the diet I'm on, I ONLY sneeze in the presence of strong perfumes/cleansers etc, lots of pollen, or after ingesting something bad like booze or sugar, but my nose is always CLEAR.

One can use logic to put together a few facts in order to reach the conclusion of why alcohol makes you sneeze.

-A sneeze occurs in order to cleanse the nasal cavity of irritants and foreign/toxic particles contained within mucous.

-The irritants or particles trigger the release of histamines which in turn initiates the sneeze.

-The body creates excess mucous in the presence of toxins, bacteria, fungi and viruses in order to form a protective barrier from as well as expel them.

-Alcohol contains histamines from the fermentation process, can trigger it's release, and prevents histamine breakdown.

So we can say that sneezing is a way of expelling toxins, but is also triggered by histamine release. If it's good, natural fats your eating that make you sneeze more- it could be because fats are needed to help clear out toxins and make mucous so in turn you sneeze more. Or if it's the not so good kinds (ie hydrogenated and rancid/heated vegetable oils) your body may be creating more mucous to expel them,

As for the alcohol, take your pick! Could be that your breathing some irritants in your nose that triggers it. Could be the excess mucous your body creates when ingesting it. Maybe the histamine cascade from the alcohol or an allergic reaction to it. Or a combination of any of the above...

All I can say is that eating a nutrient-dense diet makes the body react stronger to toxic or foreign substances and we can conclude that sneezing is in a way a mini-detox. So if you're eating healthier that could be the reason right there!

Thanks for the reply. The last couple of days i feel as my diet has been pretty good but the sneezing has been pretty horrendous, im not sure if its just due to detox or if i am reacting to certain foods. Ive been eating alot of fruit the last few days and i do always seem to sneeze not long after it, as its always not to long afterwards this wouldnt be a detox would it?

Im pretty tempted to give up fruit and sugary foods just to see what happens for a few days, im starting to feel as if i should go to the doctor about it now but if its related to candida would it really be much use?

#4 Geeking

Geeking

Nowhere Fast. Lightning Fast.

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:45 PM

This thread made me sneeze

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users