Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vitamin B5(pantothenic acid) IB

22 posts in this topic

i been taking 2-3 grams of B5 for 4 days and my face has gotten alot worse im not sure if this is the initial breakout and i should continue or what but its gotten bad alot of cystic what should i do?

YEA IT IS THE IB. FOR ME IT WAS PRETTY BAD. BUT KEEP CONSISTENT UNTIL ATLEAST 3 MONTHS TO SEE SUBSTANTIAL RESULTS.

it all happens so fast it seems, on a cusp for disaster attached to dreams...

its now day 6 and im going to start the 10g today, my face continues to get realllly bad cystic everywhere whiteheads,blackheads. i havent seen it this bad maybe ever

WOW its day 7 and i have 8 cysts and more pimples completely covering my face, it hurts to even talk, my blackheads and pores are huge, im getting really discouraged any have any advice?

hang on! it will get better.....

it all happens so fast it seems, on a cusp for disaster attached to dreams...

seems to be somewhat calming down if it is, its going realll slow, but DAMN this stuff has made me soo hungry i eat like 12 times a day now and all big meals i can never get full hahah

Making you hungry ???! It made me super hypo!!! AKA...extra vitamin B!!!

Anyway, check out my log.

If you're gonna do B5, do the powder.

We are here to live a life...let's begin!

MY LOG

ive been takin the Twinlab capsules easier to carry around to me, but yea i can NOT stop eating im starving 24/7. and its wierd the first couple days i was hyper and couldnt sleep but today i feel extremly fatigued, anyone else experience this.

WOW now i notice my hair is thining already how do i prevent this before it starts falling out?

WOW now i notice my hair is thining already how do i prevent this before it starts falling out?

You need to take a B-100 complex.

My Vitamin B5 Log

To be upset over what you don't have, is to waste what you do have

im takin a b-50 complex every morning is that good enough?

In some cases like yourself it is not, especially if you are taking the 10g, i have read where it got better when taking the B-100.

My Vitamin B5 Log

alright forusre but can i just take 2 b-50 complex until this bottle is empty then ill get b-100

alright forusre but can i just take 2 b-50 complex until this bottle is empty then ill get b-100

Yes that should be fine

My Vitamin B5 Log

my acne is so severe i dont care about the side effects really i just want to clear this up, and this 10g doesnt seem to be working really good, it is somewhat but i think my acne is too severe and i will up my dosage to about 15g

kinda wierd question but is this suppose to make you shit after almost every meal hahah and get muscle spasms

seems to be somewhat calming down if it is, its going realll slow, but DAMN this stuff has made me soo hungry i eat like 12 times a day now and all big meals i can never get full hahah

so would taking a b-100 complex and just eating healthy help? I mean, are all of your meals good or junk food?

Hi guys.

Just wanted to let you know what i noticed the last few days.

I started using 1 / 2 x 550mg B5 by Solgar with really great results. The thing is that each bottle with 50 capsules costs like 27 euros in my country. Kinda expensive i'd say.

So i searched and found B5 by Swanson, 500mg x 250 capsules per bottle for the same price.

I instantly bought that and started using it as i run out of Solgar B5.

So it was alright the first few days but the last 2-3 days now im noticing that the effects of B5 stopped and my skin is coming back like it was before B5 (not so good!). After some searching and reading i found out that other users reported different results with brands as well. Most reccomended is Solgar and Twinlab.

I of course now wait for my (expensive >_<) bottle of Solgar to start using it again and im sure that i will see results again.

Out of curiocity, did anyone try with any other brand than Twinlab and Solgar and had good results? Also, in what quantity every day?

Thanks.

To all you vitamin b5 users out there be very careful and dont over do it i was taking them for roughly 2 years starting at a lower dosage before upping it to 10grams a day for one whole year (crazy i know) and yes i do really regret it because now ive been diagnosed with coeliac disease :( and i know 100% this is what caused it

I come from a very healthy family with no history of coeliac disease so i havent inherited it

I was suffering for 2 years with stomach problems,hair loss,dry skin,constipation,diarrea,fatigue etc without knowing what was wrong i made several trips to the doctors but they couldnt find anything wrong apart from low vit d levels so i had to go on suffering until i came across coeliac disease on the internet and started to make all the connections so i went back to the doctors told them what i thought was wrong and it turns out i have coeliac disease and im also allergic to wheat

Since removing gluten and wheat from my diet ive bin seeing some gradual changes in my hair and skin in a good healthy way

I just wish i had a mature head on my shoulders back then and wouldnt of bin so stupid in taking all them tablets because now i have to live with this forever theres no cure :(

I wish i knew how b5 has caused this could it have changed the way my digestive system works or has it took something out of my body that i needed to break down food i dont know but wish i did

Goodluck to all the rest of you i just hope you dont have to go through what i do and IF you do start to get any of the symptoms i mentioned then get it checked out you could have coeliac disease aswel