Photo

Is this the SILENT Contributor of Acne?

chromium steroid depression

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#21 SweetJade1980

SweetJade1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 July 2004 - 03:44 PM

Rommie,
I absolutely agree with that. =) As such, I let people do what they want when they are ready to do it. I've had other people that said there was no connection as strongly as those among the boards, and later some of them turned around and asked for help.

Of course, some people won't believe there's a connection if they are still consuming foods that bother their skin, hormones, etc. I eliminated soda, chocolate candy and milk and never noticed a difference. Yet when I eliminated Gluten, I was able to see how those and other foods affected me as well. Unfortunately some of my favorite foods had to go, and even some new foods/ingredients I added to my new diet also had to go, because they caused me problems too.

I just think it's sad that there's people here that speak against things, but don't always bother to back what they say with peer reviewed scientific studies, not to mention an explanation (of some sort). I'm trying to see who's willing to put more effort, knowledge, information etc into things. If newbies listen to them, without hearing the other side, I'm afraid they may get "hurt" because they're doing them a big disservice.

Take care