Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Melancholy

Vitamin B5 Gulpin'

30 posts in this topic

I dont know really, I would suggest 10 because that's amount your supposed to take to acheive max results... I havent really acheived anything though haha. I'm lowering my dosage slowly until I'm down to like 1g a day. I wouldnt want you to have a major initial breakout though, that would suck!

One day...

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

So this works on and off for eveyone, sounds like all the other acne meds. by the way if you want to read about ANY acne drug or anything awesome go to wikipedia heres a link to the B5 article

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B5

ALSO

http://www.anyvitamins.com/vitamin-b5-pantothenic-info.htm

This ones GOOD! ^^

Also i would like to know if you take multiple pills all at once, is that ok to do

B5 Supplements worked for me. I had had acne from age 18 and then for 8 years... I tried everything to get rid of it, all of the topical solutions. None of them did anything except make my skin more irritated. Worthless! Then I found B5 Supplements. They Work. Big Time. Yes you have to eat a lot of them, but the side effects are great. Also, I havent had acne in 3 years and over the last year and a half I haven't used any B5... I know this is just a one person experience but for me I believe B5 cured my acne. I am thinking about ordering more now just because I like the side effect of having all that extra energy.

B5 Vitamins Cure Acne

The person who says it only works if you have oily skin may be on to something. As my skin was very oily and it worked for me. I'm very gung ho about B5 because it worked so well for me and I've heard many other success stories but... people are different so it may just depend.

B5 Supplements worked for me. I had had acne from age 18 and then for 8 years... I tried everything to get rid of it, all of the topical solutions. None of them did anything except make my skin more irritated. Worthless! Then I found B5 Supplements. They Work. Big Time. Yes you have to eat a lot of them, but the side effects are great. Also, I havent had acne in 3 years and over the last year and a half I haven't used any B5... I know this is just a one person experience but for me I believe B5 cured my acne. I am thinking about ordering more now just because I like the side effect of having all that extra energy.

B5 Vitamins Cure Acne

The person who says it only works if you have oily skin may be on to something. As my skin was very oily and it worked for me. I'm very gung ho about B5 because it worked so well for me and I've heard many other success stories but... people are different so it may just depend.

I have been using B5 for 6 months now, at just 750mg per day with excellent results. Your body doesn't need 10g per day, in fact it wont even absorb that much.

As long as your B5 intake is spread out during the day, your acne will be well and truly controlled and show good improvement. You can only absorb so much each time you take a supplement and therfore pumping in four pills at a time is useless.

I'll tell you what I do, which will save you lots of money, but is a little more time consuming. The important thing to remember here is that it works just as well and costs a heck of a lot less.

I use Natures Own Vitamin B5 250mg capsules (50 per bottle, $10.75AU). The Pills are round and easily snapped in half. Take just half a pill with your breakfast and then half a pill every Three Hours through the day. I've tried stretching that to four hours with poor results, so its obvious it lasts about three hours before the effects wear off. For example,

08:30 - 125mg (Half Pill)

11:30 - 125mg

14:30 - 125mg

17:30 - 125mg

20:30 - 125mg

23:30 - 125mg

If you go to bed at 10:30pm, for example, you should still take that last half pill before you go to sleep.

But as you can see, your using three pills a day, thats it, so your 50 pill bottle lasts just on two weeks at $10.75. Give it a try, It works extremely well for me!!!