vitamin vitamins vitamin d vitamin k

4 replies to this topic

#1 AutonomousOne1980

AutonomousOne1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:29 AM

next to vitamin d, i suspect vit k is the next most likely vitamin to be low in most people.
But of course i would never really know that with much certainty. , but through reason alone it seems likely.

kale, collard greens, spinach, and brussel sprouts have the most. Im willing to bet people dont eat these too often, they are not particularly appetizing, especially when we are competing with mcdonalds or even fruit.

#2 crystalthelondonlover

crystalthelondonlover

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Being happy, health, and expanding and manipulating my mind to have it be what I want. I want everyone else to be warmed by the sun light that reveals the world of corruption we live in! We will heal and be lovely again!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:14 AM

Yes Yes! you are definitely on to something! I am going to force myself to eat a cup of spinach leaves a day to see if it helps. Cause vitamin k is not found in many things is it, except in raw blood i think, cause it helps with blood clotting.

#3 joris

joris

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:20 AM

according to sites like nutritiondata i have 800% of what i would need or more...

#4 crystalthelondonlover

crystalthelondonlover

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Being happy, health, and expanding and manipulating my mind to have it be what I want. I want everyone else to be warmed by the sun light that reveals the world of corruption we live in! We will heal and be lovely again!

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (joris @ Jul 21 2010, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
according to sites like nutritiondata i have 800% of what i would need or more...

are you sure? i would like to get a blood test to know what vitamins i am lacking. I know i am good in Vit D right now cause of summer and all.

#5 greentiger87

greentiger87

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

I know you're not talking about deficiency by conventional definition, but I think Vitamin K is often one of those nutrients you get obnoxious amounts of if you just eat vegetables in general.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users