Photo

what has cleared me 99% in one week!!!

vitamin vitamins

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
301 replies to this topic

#81 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:13 PM

partygirl- i cant give good opinions on that because i havent treid it yet, but i think im going to soon.. because honestly it is so tough, an makes living too scheduled, but if i break out from it.. ill stick to the 2 hour thing forever, becauase this is continuing to help me massively, i cant say enough good things about it.

#82 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:15 PM

i think ill probably do the 30 min / 1 hour time frame an see how that goes.

#83 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:28 PM

Poor digestion contributes to a plethora of ailments, diseases and disorders, including acne. Liquids dilute our own digestive juices/enzymes and therefore drinking liquids while digesting our food interferes with the digestive process.
A couple of other notes to consider are that taking digestive enzymes and good probiotics enhance the breakdown of fats, carbs etc. as well.

#84 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:35 PM

No... liquids do not dilute or in any way make digestive enzymes any less effective. There's another explanation.

#85 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:42 PM

http://health.jdwebp...-solutions.html

Digestive Problems ? Natural Solutions
By Robert Elias Najemy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a wide variety of possible problems that one can have with the digestive system. They may include a number of organs. Here we are discussing a basic sluggishness, weakness or inability to digest and / or assimilate our food nutrients. Symptoms might be bloating, flatulence, frequent burping, discomfort after eating, pain in the abdominal area. Ulcers and gastritis will require more specific instructions.

SOME POSSIBLE CAUSES

1. Hereditary weaknesses in the digestive organs. This does not mean that you are doomed to suffer. You can learn how to live wisely and not suffer at all from such a problem. 2. Poor dietary habits which have weakened our digestive system. 3. Nutritional deficiencies. 4. Blockages in the spinal nerves, which regulate the functioning of the digestive organs. 5. A lack of digestive enzymes and / or friendly bacteria in the intestines. 5. Emotional tension, which is affects these organs.

EFFECTIVE NATURAL SOLUTIONS

1. Eat properly and at regular times of the day, so that your digestive system can prepare itself. a. Do not eat between meals. b. Eat only when hungry. c. Do not eat again until the previous meal has been digested.

2. Do not drink liquids with the meal. They dilute the digestive juices.

<edit>

(SEE WEBSITE FOR THE REST OF THE ARTICLE)

(Adapted from the forthcoming "Self Healing" by Robert Elias Najemy. His book "The Psychology of Happiness" (ISBN 0-9710116-0-5) is available at http://www.amazon.co...olisticharmo-20 and http://www.HolisticH...fhappiness.html. His writings can be viewed at http://www.HolisticHarmony.com where you can also download FREE articles and e-books.

#86 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:49 PM

"If we drink liquids, more than 4 ounces at a meal, we dilute our digestive enzymes and hydrochloric acid, which takes away from breaking down our foods by weakening our digestive power."

http://www.theholist...healthydiet.htm

More sources:
http://www.healthand...s_digestive.asp
http://www.theholist...healthydiet.htm

#87 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:50 PM

thanks for that scorpion.. you are so right.. i dont really care what you say ben sad.gif my face no longer gets scars because im no longer washing away digestive enzymes.. i mean i really think people are entitled to their opinion, but jeez dude, why are you so into making a point about this? i mean, why cant you just not comment if you dont beleive in what im/ or anyone else is doing?

#88 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:52 PM

Lol, Caroline, don't worry. He is just making a fool of himself is all.

#89 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:55 PM

... Caroline needs to read posts before she goes to the last thread and comment. I said that I completely believe that water cured/lessened your acne. I'm not doubting you. So stop implying that my disagreeing with WHY water cured you means I think you're an idiot.

And for the one that posts about the digestive stuff; give me a site not based on a scam artist selling a book and I'll believe it. You won't because the medical community knows it's not true; but someone trying to play to sick people will clearly make his own theories.

In conclusion:

1) Caroline -- I believe you and that water helped you; I just don't think this person's theory is why because it's not based on fact.

2) Give me "facts" that aren't on an "alternative medicine" webpage.

#90 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:58 PM

im not really talking about the water right now, im talking liver flushes/ colonics an stuff. since having my liver flush i am doing much better overall, an its not damn 'placebo' effect. and even after my colonic, even though it didnt finish all of the way, after ward i felt much less bloated an alot more energized...

#91 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:59 PM

Mhm, I know you feel that way.

Placebo.

#92 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 31 July 2004 - 11:43 PM

I know Ben that you are a skeptic and you have every right to be. I do believe that 'the more we know, the more we realize we don't know.' There are a lot of variables, but science hasn't figured out the answer to everything, or else it would know how to cure severe cystic acne and scarring.
If some of us don't think outside of the box... and I'm not talking about buying into every alternative health fad on the market...I'm talking about exploring and researching and applying ideas that don't fit in to what has been seriously documented and marketed by the mainstream western medical community... we will never find out what works for us.
I know how you feel about liver flushing, etc. but you are not the authority on how it works for all individuals. You insist it's a placebo. So if if you were right? If it works, it works. And there may be something more to that than you can "prove" in your rigid, closed minded, restricted ways.

#93 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2004 - 11:49 PM

I don't deject the liverflush as pointless completely. For people, it's great at inducing their minds to cure them. That's always good -- I want everyone to be happy. But when they try to then back it up with fake science that cannot be disproved simply because it's so dumb, I draw the line.

#94 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 01 August 2004 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Jul 31 2004, 11:36 PM)
I don't deject the liverflush as pointless completely. For people, it's great at inducing their minds to cure them. That's always good -- I want everyone to be happy. But when they try to then back it up with fake science that cannot be disproved simply because it's so dumb, I draw the line.

lol.gif

#95 uncle buck

uncle buck

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:53 AM

I've been doing this for more than half a week now, and i noticed my cheeks have cleared up slightly but i have 10 times more pimples on my forehead, wtf?

#96 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2004 - 03:52 AM

uncle buck, this kind of happened to me. before i began doing this i had horrible cysts all over my cheeks (those are usually the hormonal areas) an almost no zits on my forehead. but after doing this, it took away all my cysts.. an left me with a few tiny zits on my forehead.. which was odd, because thats not an area i usually break out.. but honestly, mine are so minor that it doesnt bother me.. smile.gif hope everyone is doing well smile.gif

#97 Sam The Man

Sam The Man

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2004 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Aug 1 2004, 07:22 AM)
No... liquids do not dilute or in any way make digestive enzymes any less effective.

Yes, I think that it's a big mistake to think that the human body is just some simple machine that doesn't know how to handle different kind of situations. The body doesn't have some kind of set limit, how stomach acid and digestive enzymes it produces. They are produced as much as is needed the get the job done.

#98 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE(Sam The Man @ Aug 1 2004, 06:38 AM)
QUOTE(BenKweller @ Aug 1 2004, 07:22 AM)
No... liquids do not dilute or in any way make digestive enzymes any less effective.

Yes, I think that it's a big mistake to think that the human body is just some simple machine that doesn't know how to handle different kind of situations. The body doesn't have some kind of set limit, how stomach acid and digestive enzymes it produces. They are produced as much as is needed the get the job done.

Not with everyone... some of us are enzyme deficient or have digestive problems. With *SOME* of us, that contributes to acne. Methods, or a combination of methods that work for some does not mean that those same methods will work for all.

#99 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:03 PM

Don't count on it. Where is your source about how easy it is for our body's enzymes to become dilluted by water?

#100 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Aug 1 2004, 12:50 PM)
Don't count on it. Where is your source about how easy it is for our body's enzymes to become dilluted by water?

I am not going to start scouring up reasearch to prove anything to you Ben. My work on this thread is done. Besides, I don't see you working your ass off to back up your claims with ultimate, undisputable facts. Calling something"dumb" because it's something your mind can't comprehend... because it doesn't fit into the small minded ways you choose to see things, is not reflecting any kind of person who I would respect enough to even take on a challenge from. You go on with your apparent concrete sciences, and keep yourself limited by that and stay stuck in the mindframe that you are in. If I tried to convince you of anything it would be a waste of time and a drain of energy, because no mind can compete with another mind that's already made up. You have a right to your belief system, which I don't agree with, and I have a right to my belief system, which you don't agree with... and since you don't seem to have the maturity or ability to agree to disagree, I'm just going to ignore you and your posts from now on. Take care! wink.gif