Photo

what has cleared me 99% in one week!!!

vitamin vitamins

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
301 replies to this topic

#41 24 Hour Revenge Therapy

24 Hour Revenge Therapy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2004 - 11:16 AM

Sad Caroline, how is your skin holding up?? Let us know!
President Bush is a fucking rubber.

#42 cynic

cynic

without you i'm nothing

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2004 - 11:38 AM

OK, hopefully I can help with the 'taking pills at mealtime thing':

When it says to take pills with food, all it's basically saying is don't take them on an empty stomach.

According to my oxytetracycline instructions - which I have to take on an empty stomach - an 'empty' stomach is classed as 2 hours after a meal.

So I guess if you take the pills an hour or so after your food, you should be fine, as technically it's not an empty stomach, and you've given time after your meal before you drank any water. smile.gif

#43 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2004 - 12:34 PM

24 hour, amazingly this is keeping me 98-99% clear at all times!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only zits i get now are 2 or 3 tinyy (like the end of a pencil tiny) pimples, usually only my forhead.. i mean i have to be right in front of a mirror to see them.. its so crazy, like right now.. all i have on my face is 2 pimples that cant even be seen.. this is all just so shocking to me.. it has COMPLETELY cleared up any hormonal acne, an completely stopped any zits that would leave a red mark or a scar smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif, when u look at my face now, you cant see any zits at all, an i had such horrible skin sad.gif but sadly i do have lots of red marks, an lots of shallow rolling scars. But luckily, now that my acne is about completely gone, i can now seek good scar treatment . Im probably going to have a few sessions of needling, then have an exoderm with dr. rullan in december... the ony thing about this water therapy, its not affecting my hormones, so i still get a really oily face, but hopefully with a good diet, that will help with the oil..but i am still VERY strict about the way i eat/drink.. smile.gif
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules] Country music makes me horny

#44 24 Hour Revenge Therapy

24 Hour Revenge Therapy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2004 - 04:59 PM

Fuck yeah! You rule.

#45 bobowang

bobowang

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2004 - 02:09 AM

i will try it. hope it works.

#46 flipside

flipside

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2004 - 04:38 AM

this may help explain what's happening:

Acne and Digestion
Impaired digestion due to low stomach acid and a leaky gut can result in inflammation and allergic acne-like rashes.  A lack of acid in the stomach reduces protein digestion and a more porous gut allows larger undigested food particles to enter the bloodstream. This causes an immune reaction and the body looks upon these undigested food as foreign invaders. The end result is inflammation showing up in different areas of the body including the skin.
http://www.althealth.../diets/Acne.php

#47 FaLLENANGELVXV

FaLLENANGELVXV

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2004 - 05:19 AM

AWWW POOR SAD CAROLINE I hope you are so happy and this is the great cure you have found, and you are clear forever, I hope god puts all the pimples on me so you are clear..

Ur so special!

#48 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2004 - 07:28 AM

aww fallen thank you, that was a very nice thing to say this morning smile.gif

flipside- GREAT article! thanks for posting that, because its sounds as if thats whats going on here.. an i unfortunately am not great at explaining why things happen :blink:

hope everyone is doing well! caroline

#49 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2004 - 07:41 AM

just to let everyone know, since having to do my liver flush (i started it yesterday, an the one im doing ends this morning) i had 2 go off my diet for 2 meals.. so i went out for breakfast an made myself eat 4 yes 4 cinnamon rolls and iced blueberry rolls..and them for lunch i took myself to my favorite mexican place, an ate 2 chicken enchiladas, fried rice, an a side of cheese dip (dairy breaks me out BAD), now normally eating these things would have been a problem for me acne wise, but i continued drinking my water 2 hours after, an 2 hours before i ate this crap food, an i didnt get one new pimple to show for it smile.gif

#50 FaLLENANGELVXV

FaLLENANGELVXV

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2004 - 08:41 AM

Just a question, does liver flushes hurt?

lol.

#51 24 Hour Revenge Therapy

24 Hour Revenge Therapy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:40 AM

Caroline, I can see you've started doing some serious testing on your method. I hope your skin stays clear and you get back to enjoying all those amazing foods without worry!

#52 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:50 AM

hiya fallen!! they dont hurt at all, but a few things you will notice is.. the epsom salt drinks will make u have to go to the bathroom.lol and the taste HORRIBLE.. the oil an grapefruit wasnt too bad though...

hey 24 hourrrrrrrr smile.gif.. yea i am definitely testing this out..lol.. the liver flush really tested it.. because i was drinking/eating all this weird shit lol smile.gif just out of curiousity, what is your name? i always feel weird calling you 24 hour lol smile.gif have a good morning! smile.gif

#53 uncle buck

uncle buck

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2004 - 07:02 AM

Wow, I always thought that water HELPED your food digest. I've drank water during/before/right after meals all my life. Recently my skin has cleared a little bit though, and i've been drinking more water. Hmmm, i'll have to give this a try, i'll continue drinking lots of water, but not after meals. Isn't it hard to balance/spread your water intake through the day this way though?
*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

#54 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2004 - 07:28 AM

uncle_buck- its unbeleiveably hard to spread everything out like i do. my whole day is scheduled around when i eat and drink. but my acne was so bad, an it did so much emotional damage, an the damage that the anti biotics did was unbearable as well (i have eczema over 25% of my body because of them).. so even though this is really tough, the results are so astounding that it doesnt bother me too much.. and i think eventually i will just not drink 10 min before, during, or 1 hour after i eat. that should make things a little easier..hope it works for you! smile.gif

#55 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2004 - 07:33 AM

everyone if you are doing this, make sure you arent drinking for a long while BEFORE you eat as well, not just during and after.. because for me if i injest liqiud anytime near the time ive eaten food.. i break out sad.gif so follow my instructions carefully guys smile.gif

#56 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2004 - 07:40 AM

Caroline, just curious as to why you ate unhealthy during your liver flush. Thats one of the worst times to eat unhealthy! For two days your only suppose to eat light, easily digestible foods such as teamed veggies and no binding foods. Also, you dont have to use epsom salts. Many of us just take the OO with Grapefruit and in the morning we do a salt water flush or drink 1/2 to 1 whole bottle of manesium citrate. A SWF is when you dissolve two teaspons of unrefined uniodized sea sealt into 4 warm cups of water.

#57 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2004 - 08:16 AM

i ate unhealthy (lots of biscuits/pasta) because on the diet i am on now i eat so little fiber, that it has almost completely stopped me going to the bathroom sad.gif.. so i had to get lots of fiber in my system, because i was afraid otherwise i wouldnt be able to pass the stones.. next time though i will do as it says.. an stick to just some toast an a potatoe for lunch.. but i was just so worried i wouldnt be able to pass those stones, an that they would stay in my system.. i think the flush im doing may be a little different from the one everyone else is doing, its got a lot of the same things, but its not the one from curezone.com.. but it worked, i passed about 10 stones that were half the size of a dime, a few smaller ones, an loads of little 'particles'. i have got to add more fiber to my diet..lol smile.gif hope you are having a good morning, lumas wink.gif

#58 LoveGreenSmoothies

LoveGreenSmoothies

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 July 2004 - 08:34 AM

Caroline, you can get fiber from fruits and veggies.
Please only PM me if it's something that cannot be talked about on the thread or is highly personal. This way, everyone benefits.

#59 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 July 2004 - 08:41 AM

thats whats the problems for me. i have eliminated all fruits because im trying to kill bad candida, an on top of that, im horribly insulin resistant. so even healthy foods like fruit make me feel really bad, the same goes for veggies with anymore than like a few carbs.. (the only ones i can really tolerate are leafy, and occasionally asparagus an zuchinni) an ive also eliminated gluten, which knocks out alot of other good sources of fiber. i am really in a pickle :blink:

#60 uncle buck

uncle buck

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 July 2004 - 01:09 AM

What about soup?
*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *