Photo

what has cleared me 99% in one week!!!

vitamin vitamins

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
301 replies to this topic

#21 24 Hour Revenge Therapy

24 Hour Revenge Therapy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2004 - 05:43 AM

Didn't it just cure someone on this forum?

#22 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2004 - 07:47 AM

i agree 24 hour.. i mean i know it souds way to easy, but at this point im easily 98-99% cured, with no signs of anything coming back.. i dont know why in the world this is working for me, i just hope it can help some others as well. And scotty_g- i beleive diet is good as well, but u have to understand i started the diet the day before i began doing the water thing. ive been on the diet like 6 days now..lol.. an i do think a good diet works, but it'd take a miracle for any diet to clear cystic acne in 6 days.. tongue.gif

#23 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:42 AM

It would take a mircale for this so called "cure" to get rid of acne in the two days as you stated. I just really dont like when people start screaming cure when they dont have acne for a week or two. Ive seen so many people on other forums say ive been cured by taking glucoman and zinc and every other pill, but then 3 weeks later they say they are getting the same acne and looking for a new regimen. If you dont get pimples for two months while doing this, then maybe you can say you found your "cure".

#24 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2004 - 09:40 AM

I hate to say this, but I agree with Lumas. Not trying to detract from your happiness, but I havn't drank with my meals for about 12 years, and it didn't do anything for my acne (though I believe it DOES help digestion).

#25 ritzvin

ritzvin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2004 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE(Lumas @ Jul 21 2004, 10:29 AM)
It would take a mircale for this so called "cure" to get rid of acne in the two days as you stated.  I just really dont like when people start screaming cure when they dont have acne for a week or two.  Ive seen so many people on other forums say ive been cured by taking glucoman and zinc and every other pill, but then 3 weeks later they say they are getting the same acne and looking for a new regimen.  If you dont get pimples for two months while doing this, then maybe you can say you found your "cure".

At least 1 of my nutrition books recommends not eating near the same time as meals, so it should be beneficial. It IS too soon to tell if you found your cure though, especially with hormonal acne, which can be especially prone to a psychological placebo effect and naturally ocurring hormonal cycles. Please do post again and keep us updated. If your skin remains clear for 1-1/2 months, then it's very likely that you've found your cure.

#26 cynic

cynic

without you i'm nothing

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2004 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE(ritzvin @ Jul 21 2004, 12:14 PM)
not eating near the same time as meals

How does that work then? :wink:

#27 Ally

Ally

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 21 July 2004 - 01:39 PM

As its not that hard to do why don't we all try it and post an update a week from now. If it worked for her then it could work for any number of us.

#28 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 July 2004 - 03:57 PM

you all are posting that you dont eat with your meal, or you wait an hour, well if you read my post, i tried this. it did NOT work for me. the only thing that worked was when i made sure i had not eaten or had anything to drink at 2 hour intervals. i am VERY strict about this. Tomorrow is the one week marker, so i will be posting updates every week or two. Please dont put down what im saying until you have tried the 2 HOUR intervals, because what you are describing is NOT what im doing. and please dont try the 1 hour intervals yet, thats not what im doing. Please dont put this down until you have truly given it a shot, without cheating.

#29 pelantire

pelantire

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 July 2004 - 02:16 AM

I usually get thirsty after meals, esp. salty ones. Also, if I do any physical activity like cycling for 5 hours, you have to drink every 15 minutes and eat every 30 minutes, or else you'll never make it past 2 hours. I guess I could try, but there are a number of problems. It sorta makes sense in a way, but then again I know countless people who are anything but healthy, and drink loads of crap with every meal and their complexion is fine, how innoying.

#30 mischief2

mischief2

miss kitty fantastico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 July 2004 - 02:27 AM

Hey sadcaroline, I'm so pleased to hear about your success with this. I'm just finishing up on a liver flush so am going to try your method of leaving 2 hours between drinking and meals starting tomorrow. It'd be hard to say what's working for me right now as I'm doing so many things but it doesn't hurt to try. I don't normally drink with meals but was following a 1 hour not 2 hour rule.

It does take a while to be able to say the acne is gone.. at least a month I would say if your acne is hormonal like mine (you have to get through your favourite time of the month rolleyes.gif ) so I hope you keep posting and let us know how it goes. I also hope you're able to change your name to happycaroline one day. smile.gif

#31 lowfreq

lowfreq

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 July 2004 - 09:37 PM

Caroline.. your choice of food is perfect for healthy skin. Lot's of protein and good carbohydrates -- I didn't see anything sugary in your list. And what's interesting is that you eat alot of protein. Most women don't eat enough of that.

#32 Bailey

Bailey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 July 2004 - 10:11 PM

What if you only drink water? Can you drink water while you eat?

#33 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 23 July 2004 - 11:01 PM

lowfreq- thanks, up until 9 days ago i had a horrible diet, pasta, breads, etc.. an everythign sweetjade says is right- diet DOES contribute to acne, but luckily, this water trick works well too..(its consistently keeping me 98-99% clear at all times) .. yea i do love protein lol... smile.gif im really trying my best to get healthy..

bailey- NO, thats what apparently was contributing to almost all of my acne, dont drink ANYTHING with your meal, an try to follow the instructions as i put them, because this has been a miracle for me, and my skin is only getting better, because now that my acne is almost all gone, my scars an red marks are finally getting a real chance to heal, and they are looking better as well.

#34 Chloe646

Chloe646

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2004 - 12:45 AM

sadcarloine I'm rootin for ya! Diet had once ruined my skin and diet has now saved it>if I hadn't been vegetarin I would have avoided accutane and had very few scars but Oh god i learned the hard way..anyway don't listen to media and doc advice. DIET DOES AFFECT ACNE DRAMATICALLY. I cut out dairy and junk food once again, upped my water intake (I rarely drink it during big meals) and a few weeks later my pores have cleared out by 60% 9I wasn't getting pimples)....plus, because the pores have unclogged, my scars look a lot less noticable.

Sometimes I think we mistake clog/gunk filled pores for scars or icepicks>I did

#35 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2004 - 06:48 AM

I'd love to try this but how am I supposed to take my "take with a meal" pills without water??? . That sucks!! sad.gif

#36 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2004 - 06:50 AM

Damn, I'm sorry.I clicked twice on the mouse while it was loading............. I'm really sorry sad.gif

#37 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2004 - 08:56 AM

haha zap, its ok smile.gif.. you also brought up a good point, one that im gonna have to deal with soon as well. after i do my first liver flush and colonic im going to go on some supplements to try an rebuild my good flora, and im sure some of those should be taken with food. So i decided that im just gonna swallow it without water, and wash it down with food..lol.. or just take it when i get to drink water (even if i get a tummy ache).. (thats what i did last week when i was taking essential fatty acids, didnt have a problem at all.. hope that helps smile.gif

#38 Bailey

Bailey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 24 July 2004 - 10:30 AM

But why would it be bad to drink water? I don't get it.

#39 missionaryman101

missionaryman101

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2004 - 10:33 AM

I find it hard not to drink water or anything else during a meal.... I sometimes need something to wash food down or when Im eating I get thirsty. However, I have been doing it for like a day or 2 and will continue to do it, no harm.

My question is, what if I take supplements that say they need to be taken with a meal? And they have to washed down with a liquid, is that not good?

#40 sadcaroline

sadcaroline

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2004 - 11:03 AM

bailey-- from doing a little research on this, and I have come up with 2 theories on it. if you drink water it seems to wash away the digestive enzymes that we have when we eat, we need these enzymes to make sure our food goes to the proper areas in our bodies. and if we drink any liquid while we eat, it can wash away these enzymes. Another theory, acne is known to be cause from something called 'leaky gut'. alot of you upto date on alternative medicine are probably familiar with that term. Leaky gut happens when a person has a bad case of candida, an that candida causes tiny tears of the gut lining, allowing tiny paticles of food into the blood stream. Now, what i think may also be going on, is not drinking bevarage while eating stops these tiny food particles from getting into out blood stream. An as much as i try to figure it out, there may be no real explanation for it, but honestly, its been a miracle for me, so im trying to to question it too much..lol.

Missionaryman--- good question, ill actually be having to deal with this problem soon as well. For the supplements that have to be taken with a meal, im going to swallow one pill at a time, with a small bite of food, and just continue eating. For supplements that dont need to be taken with a meal, im just going to take them at one of my scheduled 'water drinking times' lol i also find it hard not to drink anything with my meal sad.gif, i walk around horrible thirsty alot, but honestly at this point thats a small price to pay for not having scarring cysts..

hope that helped! smile.gif -caroline