This topic is archived.
464 replies to this topic

#461 k3tchup

k3tchup

Registered Nurse

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:patient care, teaching, learning, interesting patients, quality discussions

Music, movies, occasional book.

Achievements

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:52 PM

You guys really need to check out Ray J. Wang's eBook "How to Clear Your Acne". Find it through Google. It is $20 but it has been AMAZING. He's a dietician and will tell you from experience how he cleared his acne. It's a bit of a drastic diet change, but if you are really willing, it works WONDERS. I've been plagued with acne for 10 years all over my body and it's well on it's way to disappearing totally and I've only been on the diet 2 weeks.

I've also been on birth control along with every other cream lotion and potion America offers and it did nothing for me.

sounds like your advertising so just stop and leave now. All the stuff in that book can be googled for free. There is no secret knowledge that is going to cure you better than what you can find on this site and by searching stuff your self.

Nurses quietly go about their work in a noble profession, uncelebrated soldiers toiling through the days and nights in service to the sick, the injured and the dying. 

#462 Baileyped

Baileyped

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

Do you really think a man with one measly e-book is going to pay me to "advertise" for him?

I realize that everything in the book can be found online, but it helps to have a specific plan, which is what I gained from reading the book. I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to go onto a public forum and talk about MY REGIMEN that worked for me. I am interested in helping others, not listening to you telling me to shut my mouth. Learn how to spell and get your dick out of your ass.

Thanks.

#463 k3tchup

k3tchup

Registered Nurse

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:patient care, teaching, learning, interesting patients, quality discussions

Achievements

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

Do you really think a man with one measly e-book is going to pay me to "advertise" for him?

I realize that everything in the book can be found online, but it helps to have a specific plan, which is what I gained from reading the book. I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to go onto a public forum and talk about MY REGIMEN that worked for me. I am interested in helping others, not listening to you telling me to shut my mouth. Learn how to spell and get your dick out of your ass.

Thanks.

Leave asshole. Like i said nothing in that book is anything better than what can be found here or from google. A "specific plan" is per individual so some generic, generally vague plan isnt going to work for every. If you are dumb enough to pay for a book to tell you that then well.. i feel sorry for you.

Interested in helping others eh? Then stop advertising some book that you read and are urging people to get. Just spill the knowledge..

get the dick out of YOUR ass kid.

Nurses quietly go about their work in a noble profession, uncelebrated soldiers toiling through the days and nights in service to the sick, the injured and the dying. 

#464 Baileyped

Baileyped

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

If you asked me, I would tell you exactly what's in it. I just want to give credit to the writer. It's all holistic and has nothing to do with putting chemicals in and on your body. So if you would like, go ahead and ask me.

By the way, I'm a female.

#465 k3tchup

k3tchup

Registered Nurse

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:11 AM

LOL! that last line made me laugh...

okay well im asking so start talking as i think alot of people are just dieing to know something they dont.

I mean shit really? Being a nurse im also familiar with the holistic side of things besides giving out a bunch of meds and taking care of deing people. Im well aware of having a plan, avoiding chemicals and other crap in ones life. Im very familiar all of that from my medical stand point.

Example being my patients being given Simvastatin, which is Zocor a cholesterol lowering medication, even when most people dont really need it. Its just prescribed as "preventative" because in trials it helped X amount of patients. The reality is that this drug causes muscle atrophy which is not a good thing in older people all for the sake of trying to prevent heart disease via lowering cholesterol levels, levels that these patients havent had problems with all there lives-totally unnecessary but it is like the most common drug i give to my patients-. The drug companies also make more money this way because then they get to give you another pill to treat the side effect of that other pill you just took. A vicious cycle... so im well aware that people can age better without the need of prescriptions for "chemicals" just like people with acne can get clear with a plan and can for go the "chemicals" as well.

So again, tell us something we dont know.

Edited by k3tchup, 25 February 2012 - 02:14 AM.