Photo

Will alcohol that is from non-gmo corn affect me?

vitamin vitamins chromium garlic zinc gluten red mark

No replies to this topic

#1 dearsarahshu

dearsarahshu

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:55 PM

I take a lot of pills, avoid all dairy (but yogurt), gluten-free, no meat beside turkey and chicken, eat sweet potato every night..cucumbers, garlic, sprouts.. i eat a lot of alkaline foods blahh blahh..

I seem to break out that, not severely anymore thanks to Skin Actives Salicylic Wash and CoQ10 Wash and following with a LiveLive Bee moisturizer and doing a Manuka Honey mask a few times a week. Seriously, if you are looking for clear skin try Manuka Honey..the red marks are fading faster then anything. I have tried EVERYTHING. Went to the dermatologist, he gave me pills that yeah worked for like 100 bucks a month and I knew it shouldn't be so much work and money. I took birth control, both Yaz and Ortho but I was psycho and gained weight....All kinds of face wash, moisturizers, ACV, aloe, tea tree oil..so forth and it all helps but then my skin gets used to it. I have oily and dry skin, sensitive, hormonal, easily aggravated skin. Plus I am pale so any red mark can be seen from a mile away

I take Vitamin C, Zinc, Chromium P..something or another,Primrose Oil, Brewers Yeast, Acidophiles, ACV shot at night and maybe some other stuff. I was doing L-Tryptophan up until this morning. For my mood, kind of a BC type thing..my hormones suck, never regular and a complete bitch sometimes. Always worried. Which I think is the cause of my acne at all!

I said all of this because I read this board religiously. Anytime I want to know about a pill, food, face wash I google "whatever acne.org" so I trust you guys and want you to know that I do the things I should do or what you might do..

OK NOW for my question. I bought this homeopathic "ANX" stuff today, from a local health store.. Basically to take place of my tryptophan . It has some good stuff in it but 20 % of it is "organic alcohol" which was made from Non-GMO corn it says. I am just wondering, will this affect my skin? I avoid corn like the plague but curious if it will do anything in this form. Ok I rambled on here. Apologizes.

Agnus castus, Avena Sativa, Cinchona, Humulus, Hyoscyamus, Ignatia Amara, Passiflora, Valeriana. (Ingredients in the medicine)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users