vitamin a vitamin e zinc

5 replies to this topic

#1 Brandon T

Brandon T

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:31 PM

Hey message boarders! I am currently a college student, who sufferend with acne all throughout my teens. I am working on coming up with a product that is similar to airborne in the fact that it is an effervescent dissolvable tablet, which contains vitamins which may be instrumental in clearing up acne. These involve vitamin A, vitamin E, zinc, and vitamib b5. The acne sufferer can take the effervescent tablets when he/she knows that he/she is having a big exam or is going to be under stress or even when a breakout is going to start for the mild sufferer. What do you guys think about such a product, and would you guys purchase such a product? The suggested retail price is $6. I want your HONEST opinions, PLEASE. All natural ingredients that are proven to clear skin.

#2 Brandon T

Brandon T

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:33 PM

Again, I just wanted to mention that I want your HONEST OPINIONS on what you guys think about this idea

#3 Black Beaute

Black Beaute

Acne Is The Devil!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:IG:Blackbeaute21

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Brandon T @ Apr 15 2010, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey message boarders! I am currently a college student, who sufferend with acne all throughout my teens. I am working on coming up with a product that is similar to airborne in the fact that it is an effervescent dissolvable tablet, which contains vitamins which may be instrumental in clearing up acne. These involve vitamin A, vitamin E, zinc, and vitamib b5. The acne sufferer can take the effervescent tablets when he/she knows that he/she is having a big exam or is going to be under stress or even when a breakout is going to start for the mild sufferer. What do you guys think about such a product, and would you guys purchase such a product? The suggested retail price is $6. I want your HONEST opinions, PLEASE. All natural ingredients that are proven to clear skin.

No. I would want something that would work daily to keep my skin clear and not just to be taken when I know I will be under stress.

#4 singingfool

singingfool

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

Sounds great, I would definitely buy it for $6

#5 ChaCha Fance

ChaCha Fance

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:19 AM

I would buy it! I'd love something like that smile.gif

#6 wsxdrfvgy

wsxdrfvgy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:12 AM

They already have vitamins specifically targeted at acne sufferers (Naturally Clear) that can be taken every day instead of just when periods of stress come up so they have time to build up in your system. Naturally Clear is one of the staples of my regimen.
I'm not convinced by your idea, but I'm sure it would work for some.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users