a helpful suggestion

5 replies to this topic

#1 onestepatatime

onestepatatime

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2004 - 04:03 AM

Go to lulu.com and search under A Clear Skin Guide. Its helpful.

#2 24 Hour Revenge Therapy

24 Hour Revenge Therapy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 19 July 2004 - 11:13 AM

So you work on commission, or what?
President Bush is a fucking rubber.

#3 Ally

Ally

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me
  • Interests:relaxing

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:22 PM

Heres a helpful tip for those that are trying to follow a healthier lifestyle. If you plan on eating something like chocolate or any other food that is prohibited on your diet then eat it before 12 noon. This gives the body plenty of time to digest it properly, I also find that drinking a bottle of water after something sugary ,like chocolate etc, will help dilute the effects. In the same way that if you drink water after eating vegetables you can lose the nutrients in the vegetables.
Currently recovering from prolonged moderate breakout

Current Regim:
Trying to avoid: Dairy/Sugar/Carbs/Processed Foods/Alcohol/Caffeine
Suplements: zinc/multi-vitamin/fish oil/ACV tablets/vitamin C/B5
Topicals:coconut oil/Jojoba oil/ACV AM and PM, washing with olive oil soap, BP AM and PM
Current status: couple of small angry white heads which is annoying but they clear up pretty quickly, mainly red marks and scars though

#4 Mdawg202

Mdawg202

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE(bountyhunter @ Jul 19 2004, 02:09 PM)
Heres a helpful tip for those that are trying to follow a healthier lifestyle. If you plan on eating something like chocolate or any other food that is prohibited on your diet then eat it before 12 noon. This gives the body plenty of time to digest it properly, I also find that drinking a bottle of water after something sugary ,like chocolate etc, will help dilute the effects. In the same way that if you drink water after eating vegetables you can lose the nutrients in the vegetables.

the diluting thing doesn't make sense, ur supposed to take a glass of water or two with pills, multivitamins or whatever

#5 Ally

Ally

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:relaxing

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:35 PM

I read a book where a doctor says don't drink anything during or straight after a meal as it will dilute the nutrients, so I'm just using it in reverse.
Currently recovering from prolonged moderate breakout

Current Regim:
Trying to avoid: Dairy/Sugar/Carbs/Processed Foods/Alcohol/Caffeine
Suplements: zinc/multi-vitamin/fish oil/ACV tablets/vitamin C/B5
Topicals:coconut oil/Jojoba oil/ACV AM and PM, washing with olive oil soap, BP AM and PM
Current status: couple of small angry white heads which is annoying but they clear up pretty quickly, mainly red marks and scars though

#6 Guest_Stu :-)_*

Guest_Stu :-)_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 22 July 2004 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE(Mdawg202 @ Jul 19 2004, 04:19 PM)
QUOTE(bountyhunter @ Jul 19 2004, 02:09 PM)

the diluting thing doesn't make sense, ur supposed to take a glass of water or two with pills, multivitamins or whatever

Its just to get it down you neck i guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users