Photo

primal defense

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2004 - 10:21 PM

for those of you taking primal defense...how many do you take and did you actually see results after taking it? i just started two days ago with 3 a day but i have no idea if it's going to make an actual difference or it is just knowing that it's repopulating the good bacteria?

#2 flipside

flipside

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2004 - 12:26 AM

hey malia,
i searched these boards for skintactix.com and i was sorry to find that you tried it for a month with no luck. well, i recently got my hands on the kit for dry skin and mod to sev acne. i started about a week ago and ive been improving every day. i thought you might wanna check out my regimen log and see how my experience is going.

http://www.acne.org/...showtopic=26145

sorry i dont know anything about primal defence except that i could probably kill a mountain lion with my bare hands if i had to.

#3 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 July 2004 - 10:42 PM

^ lol

well i am glad skintactix is working for you. it was way too many products for me.

primal defense is just a probiotic...like eating yogurt except you get 14 strains of good bacteria instead of one. i just hope the bacteria don't morph...

#4 flipside

flipside

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 July 2004 - 03:30 AM

nah, its not too many products. i only use four (the poultice is just for profits and hiding pimples). i would use a hundred products every night if i thought it would work.

about the primal defence, i doubt that will affect acne. i thought all bacteria did was increase nutrient absorption.

btw, i found some yogurt at the health food store w/ four strains, but it didnt taste very good so im gonna stick with my yoplait. its probably good in smoothies though. i wonder if the blender harms the bacteria.

#5 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 July 2004 - 05:49 AM

Well, it's not like eating yogurt, that's for sure. It's much more powerful. If you want to really see a difference, you need to take high doses for a month, sorry. You'll need to take 8 caps a day for a month. PD cured my sons acne. He is 11 and was starting to break out around his nose and in between his eyes. I had him start taking PD; 5 caps a day. After the 9th day, he starting passing green mucous slime and then he cleared up, and has only gotten one pimple in 6 weeks. The HSO's in PD will populate the intestine and literally push out mucous, mucoid plaque, and bad bacteria, that's why it's so good. Regular probiotics do not have this capability at all.

#6 flipside

flipside

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 July 2004 - 06:26 AM

whoa, "green mucous slime", now im surely gonna investigate this stuff!

ok, i invesgated that stuff and it sounds like a great product, especially if it increases the production of antibodies. we need antibodies to fight cancer as well as bacteria, molds, and viruses. not sure about prions though.

thats so cool that you cured your sons acne, denise. i wish my parents had tried to help me when i was young. i think thats the best time to fight acne, and stop it from becoming self-perpetuating.

#7 Nico

Nico

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 July 2004 - 06:30 AM

Damn. I wanted to order ths stuff but I dont have a credit card :angry:

EDIT
Ok I found it on ebay and i can pay by money order. Is it a good idea to take this before or during a MAster Cleanse?

#8 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 July 2004 - 02:38 PM

Flipside: I wish I had known back when I started breaking out what I know now, too.... sad.gif Well, at least my son won't have to suffer like I did.

Nico: I don't think you are supposed to take any supplements on the mc; however, I'm not sure why you would have any adverse reaction to it. Because it's not enclosed in a gelatin capsule, your body probably wouldn't have to break it down. Take it for a few days and see how you feel when you take it.

#9 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE(Denise2 @ Jul 20 2004, 05:36 AM)
If you want to really see a difference, you need to take high doses for a month, sorry.

surprised.gif
Shucks. Do you think taking three a day is cool, since I'm also now taking Kefir (a probiotic beverage) and colostrum? I'm looking for that post you made about where to get the Primal Defense in bulk. I want to give this stuff a chance at the most cost effective option.
I just started taking this a few days ago. I will update on my progress with it in a month or so.
By the way, I am not taking it for acne at this point, since I am 99.9% clear. I am taking it for overall health.
Thanks for your continous sage contribution Denise. :mrgreen:

#10 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 July 2004 - 06:43 PM

scorpion vixen:

how did you get 99.9% clear?

#11 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE(malia @ Jul 31 2004, 06:30 PM)
scorpion vixen:

how did you get 99.9% clear?

Hey malia...
A combination of the right diet, supplements, and spironolactone is all that works for me.

#12 malia

malia

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 August 2004 - 11:45 PM

what supplements are you taking? i've taken all sorts before but never seen results either because they were in such high doses that it just got too expensive or too bothersome.