sick of cystic acne

Tried everything for cystic acne - any help?

28 posts in this topic

I have experienced terrible acne and acne for as long as I can remember. I got huge cysts on my face and painful ones on my back which caused me to have great sleep discomfort as well. At one point, I had to go to a dermatologist to drain a cyst that was not going away.. it was huge, like the size of a golf ball and no matter how much ice I applied, how well I ate... it stayed for about 2 months. It was the worst I have felt about myself like ever. Nothing the demo did seemed to help me and the side effects were... well, they were just awful. I swear the medications made me despressed, like clinically.  I had to get off the drugs and look (again) for a topical solution... nothing had ever worked for me in the past and I think I tried pretty much everything out there.Anyways, fast forward to now. I finally found the treatment that works for me and I am convinced that it will be the only thing that will keep my skin clear. It is a small company called Ninja Skincare although I have started to hear more and more about it, so maybe the word is finally getting out. I called them and explained my history and they got me on an aggressive treatment to keep my acne at bay. That was about a year ago and now I can happily say I don't have acne or acne for that matter. My self confidence is back which is such a  relief - I had gotten to be a person I didn't even recognize anymore, physically or emotionally. I really had no idea how much my skin had affected who I was on a day to day basis. I urge you to call them.

On August 13, 2016 at 8:49 PM, 236963_1443947256 said:

I dealt with cystic for YEARS and just recently found relief. My problem areas were my jawline, neck, and upper cheek bone area near my hairline. My face is now completely clear and has been for over a month now. I had one pimple right before my last period but that was it. I started taking coconut oil supplements and Vitex (chasteberry) supplement every night. I'm not sure if just one of those cured my acne or the combination but I haven't had skin this smooth since before puberty. I dont even have whiteheads or anything anymore. I do wash my face daily in the shower.. I wash my hair and face with Classic Head and Shoulders because the zinc in it is supposed to be good for your skin. I have also noticed a huge reduction in oil on my face. It doesn't get nearly as shiney anymore. I hope this helps someone who is struggling with hormonal acne like I did for so many years! 

What prompted you to use Vitex? Did you ever try saw palmetto and is it still working for you? Are you female?