3 replies to this topic

#1 SexyK

SexyK

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:36 AM

Hi there!

I have mild to moderate acne but mainly get lots of little bumps on my forehead and back that I can't seem to get rid of! I also get really oily skin by lunchtime which is really embarrassing (sometimes it actually looks wet it's that greasy). They're not inflamed just tiny little bumps that can't be covered easily and can be seen in every light. I was browsing at Boots the other day and got talking to a Clinique rep. I've never usually gone near them because I know how expensive it is but I had some birthday cash left over and a couple of vouchers so I thought I'd give it a go. My new regimen is:

Morning
Clinique Anti-Blemish Body Bar (face, back and chest)
Clinique Anti-Blemish Clarifying Lotion (face)
Clinique Anti-Blemish Moisturiser (face)
Acne.org AHA Enhanced 10% (back and chest)

Evening
Clinique Anti-Blemish Foaming Cleanser (to remove make up)
Clinique Anti-Blemish Body Bar (face, back and chest)
Clinique Anti-Blemish Clarifying Lotion (face)
Clinique Anti-Blemish Moisturiser (face)
Acne.org AHA Enhanced 10% (back and chest)

I started this regimen last night and I'm writing this at 2:30pm and my face still looks clean and smooth - not oily whatsoever!! The little bumps on my face are still there but definately don't seem to be as prominent.

I've been using the Acne.org AHA for a couple of weeks now and have started to notice a difference - there aren't as many little bumps anymore so I'm going to keep on with this for a few months.

Obviously there aren't going to be significant changes yet but I'm going to keep this post going!

Thanks for readin!!

xx

#2 ericson

ericson

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:45 AM

Thanks for the informations!!!

| |

Edited by ericson, 18 August 2010 - 02:48 AM.

#3 Guest_Leajer424_*

Guest_Leajer424_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

I use the Clinique System with a retinol cream. B/c the BP in the clinique moisturizer (the last or third step) can interact with the retinol and cancel each other out, I rotate the two, using the last step clinique moisturizer every other night and the retinol cream the nights I don't use the clin moisturizer (I use the foam wash and clarifying lotion/astringent every day, just rotate the last step). I just use them once a day...at night. sometimes when i get home from work in the afternoon ill use the astringent if I feel gross tho.

not sure if AHA will interfere with the bp. my skin likes the retinol tho

Edited by Leajer424, 20 September 2011 - 06:10 PM.

#4 nudepicturesj

nudepicturesj

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

illustrations or photos of naked tape Nudebabe .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users