Trance music helped me heal...

3 replies to this topic

#1 acnegonenow

acnegonenow

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:22 PM

OK so now i very light acne and post acne marks..and its mainly because of Dans Regimen...My diet sucks an ive been wanting to start to eat healthy and do excercise...here where i live hot 30 year olds run and jog down the central street every day so i wanna run too.....anyways Trance music has been a very huge factor in helping me deal with stress and especially those hypnotising drums ..OMG...its very addicting and sounds good too...so do u think music like Trance has any role in calming down stress??

#2 lolatme

lolatme

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

fantastic idea im gonna go cop greatest trance hits volume 7 and play it all day, it will either heal me just like it healed you or it will drive me completely insane even though im starting to close in on that anyway. but who cares at least its worth a shot. is it like hypnosis you know where the acne doesnt go away but the trance music makes you think ur a fish or something? so like I wont even realize in my brain that I have acne? this is ground breaking. thank you sir/mam

#3 trance

trance

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

my friends ! from my nickname you'll know all the story ! trance music is the best ! i'm addicted to it! i feel so much better when i listen to trance :D

#4 BitterSweet098

BitterSweet098

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:14 PM

xx

Edited by BitterSweet098, 05 February 2013 - 10:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users