honeymaid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (walrus eater @ Apr 18 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (honeymaid @ Apr 17 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This company and its site seems a bit sketchy....

They only have one good review on the site and they have a link to this site espousing all of these positive reviews but if you look at the link there is about three reviews and it appears as though only two of those people are legitimately talking about this particular product.

This seems suspect.....

its a brand new product thats why there isnt many reviews yet
\

Well, that is true and I figured that. So, yesterday I contacted the company asking for more background information and they literally emailed me minutes later with no information about their background. This makes me a bit more dubious.

#42 NyanNyan

NyanNyan

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:53 AM

Well I just got my free sample about two days ago, but I just had a question for people that have been using this, it says to take two pills a day, now should I take those pills both at once or spread it out? I was thinking one in the morning and then one at night, what do you guys think?

#43 walrus eater

walrus eater

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:trying to get rid of acne but failing

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (cohen888 @ Apr 19 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I just got my free sample about two days ago, but I just had a question for people that have been using this, it says to take two pills a day, now should I take those pills both at once or spread it out? I was thinking one in the morning and then one at night, what do you guys think?

ur supposed to take them both at the same thing

#44 mat

mat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:05 PM

Just a little note, I purchased the 30 day supply on Friday, and just got it today on Monday. Very Very Quick Shipping. i'll post here daily to tell you the results I am seeing, and if any side effects. Also make sure you take the pills with food as directed.

Edited by mat, 19 April 2010 - 03:05 PM.

#45 mat

mat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (honeymaid @ Apr 18 2010, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (walrus eater @ Apr 18 2010, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (honeymaid @ Apr 17 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This company and its site seems a bit sketchy....

They only have one good review on the site and they have a link to this site espousing all of these positive reviews but if you look at the link there is about three reviews and it appears as though only two of those people are legitimately talking about this particular product.

This seems suspect.....

its a brand new product thats why there isnt many reviews yet
\

Well, that is true and I figured that. So, yesterday I contacted the company asking for more background information and they literally emailed me minutes later with no information about their background. This makes me a bit more dubious.

You need to understand that making pills as a private label is pretty easy to do. Any of us can make pills from a company that makes them. Acnescript tells the company the ingredents they want in there pills and the company probably charges them maybe $5.00 a bottle of pills (If even that) than they resell it to us for $23.00.. It's easy money making, The trick is the ingredents though.

#46 Maximus Decimus Merideous

Maximus Decimus Merideous

Max

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

Hey mat, updates would be awesome! i was just wondering, how bad if your acne now and are you currently using any topicals?

#47 mat

mat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

Yeah I'm using Epidou (About once a week) and Aczone Daily. ( I use Epidou only once a week because mixing it with aczone will cause some nasty side effects) But yeah man I maybe have Mild Acne.. Somewhere among the lines.

#48 Stephen1346

Stephen1346

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE (mat @ Apr 19 2010, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I'm using Epidou (About once a week) and Aczone Daily. ( I use Epidou only once a week because mixing it with aczone will cause some nasty side effects) But yeah man I maybe have Mild Acne.. Somewhere among the lines.

i hope there isn't some secret ingredient that makes your skin staying clear dependent on that pill for life biggrin.gif I'm just a conspirator when it comes to these things tongue.gif

sorry i didn't mean to quote you , oops smile.gif
revising my regimen

#49 walrus eater

walrus eater

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (Stephen1346 @ Apr 20 2010, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mat @ Apr 19 2010, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i hope there isn't some secret ingredient that makes your skin staying clear dependent on that pill for life biggrin.gif I'm just a conspirator when it comes to these things tongue.gif

sorry i didn't mean to quote you , oops smile.gif

i doubt it, it contains only natural ingredients. but ur acne will come back once u stop it just like every other product

#50 CelloIsLove

CelloIsLove

Pedo-stache <3

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:31 PM

I still have yet to get my free sample neutral.gif

Walrus, how's your skin? Updates, guys :] I want to see how well this is working for people.

I'm CelloIsLove.

Here's the problem I see:

People want to heal their acne through diet and lifestyle. Great. But then they get obsessed only with their skin and not how they FEEL. Physically. Emotionally. What is the quality of your life? It's not directly connected to your flesh, I can tell you that. Then obsess over their food. They hear "diet" and think low-fat, juicing, fasting, cleansing, starving. You're young. Do you really think you have liver failure? Do you really think you need more fiber?

Paleo changed my life. It's the only lifestyle that ever helped me-not just with my skin, but with my life. My happiness. My fitness. It says, "Eat good quality meats. Eat lots of veggies. Eat fruit too. Some nuts. Then go outside. Walk around. See the world. Play with friends. Lift heavy things. Get some sun. Then go sleep, wake up and do it again." What that means to me is to live an enjoyable, happy, dynamic life where I can be the best me for the people I love, not anxious, not angry, not depressed.

Be gentle to your skin, your heart, your tummy, and your life.

Get out there and live.

And also eat bacon.

#51 Stephen1346

Stephen1346

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:44 AM

I ordered my sample yesterday , I'm very surprised they ship to ireland , not many american products do , If it does work for me i'll continue to buy it , 26 dollars is about 20 euro which isn't much considering how much acne sufferers usually spend on cosmetics

Also i agree with the last post , progress updates would be great considering the official site only links to 3 reviews
revising my regimen

#52 nobody.

nobody.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (Stephen1346 @ Apr 21 2010, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ordered my sample yesterday , I'm very surprised they ship to ireland , not many american products do , If it does work for me i'll continue to buy it , 26 dollars is about 20 euro which isn't much considering how much acne sufferers usually spend on cosmetics

Also i agree with the last post , progress updates would be great considering the official site only links to 3 reviews

Im in the UK and ordered mine about 10 days ago. No idea when its going to get here! What with all customs and shizz.

#53 walrus eater

walrus eater

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (CelloIsLove @ Apr 20 2010, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still have yet to get my free sample neutral.gif

Walrus, how's your skin? Updates, guys :] I want to see how well this is working for people.

it took exactly a week to get my sample, and ive been using it for a week and 2 days and honestly my skin is about the same as it was before i started, maybe even a little worse. at first i got some pretty bad breakouts but now it seems its starting to clear up, im getting barely any new ones. the new ones that i do get seem to be going away much faster as well. my skin is slightly less oily. i do have confidence that it will keep getting better so i still consider it an improvement but by no means a miracle product

#54 mat

mat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

I agree with you completely. My skin is way less oily (Obviously it's a good thing, it helps out with acne) I haven't seen any major improvements expect my zits seem to be getting smaller.

I spoke with the owner of acnescript, He said you wont see any major improvements tell 3-5 days after taking acnescript. He also indicated to me that the company is losing money. So seriously, If you guys like AcneScript, Be sure to buy it.
I also asked him about possible discounts for return members (Members that will continue to buy from Acnescript for a long period of time) He said in the future there will be a discount.

Edited by mat, 21 April 2010 - 04:48 PM.

#55 mat

mat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:46 PM

Also If you drink alot of Energry Drinks (RockStar, Full Throttle) Keep in mind not to go to crazy on them while taking AcneScript. Acnescript contains will over 4,000%DV on B Vitamins.. And yes its possible to overdose on vitamins, So just watch yourself. I know for myself I drink 2-3 Rockstars per day, I'm cutting that out of my program Haha.

#56 mat

mat

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:52 PM

@honeymaid
I know you said the webiste looks sketchy, Just the other day the company posted a blog post saying "It's been pointed out more than a few times that our website looks like an amateur made it. To set the record straight...an amateur did make it. Me! We didn't have the wherewithal to do everything fancy - and the website was an area that we chose to skimp. We put our money into our ingredients and into our free samples. The website can wait. I will happily hand it over to someone in a few months."

#57 honeymaid

honeymaid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (mat @ Apr 21 2010, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@honeymaid
I know you said the webiste looks sketchy, Just the other day the company posted a blog post saying "It's been pointed out more than a few times that our website looks like an amateur made it. To set the record straight...an amateur did make it. Me! We didn't have the wherewithal to do everything fancy - and the website was an area that we chose to skimp. We put our money into our ingredients and into our free samples. The website can wait. I will happily hand it over to someone in a few months."

Wait. So you work for the site and you're here promoting the product? Really? You don't see a conflict of interest in that?

#58 honeymaid

honeymaid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:01 PM

@honeymaid

Another question it appeared as though you were under the guise of a typical consumer. Why didn't you let it be known from the beginning that you actually did the website for the company. So, you have some sort of affiliation and it seems as though this is shameful promotion.

Are there any "real" consumers with no connection to this company with customer reviews?

#59 Lady Odd Duck

Lady Odd Duck

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (honeymaid @ Apr 21 2010, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@honeymaid

Another question it appeared as though you were under the guise of a typical consumer. Why didn't you let it be known from the beginning that you actually did the website for the company. So, you have some sort of affiliation and it seems as though this is shameful promotion.

Are there any "real" consumers with no connection to this company with customer reviews?

At no point did mat say he works for the company. He posted a quote from the company's blog written (I presume) by the owner.

Chill.

#60 honeymaid

honeymaid

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Lady Odd Duck @ Apr 22 2010, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (honeymaid @ Apr 21 2010, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@honeymaid

At no point did mat say he works for the company. He posted a quote from the company's blog written (I presume) by the owner.

Chill.

Oh I see. I misread the post. Thanks for pointing that out. Sorry Mat.

Chill? Just point out that I misread the post. Don't tell me to chill. Thanks.