Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

acnescript?

687 posts in this topic

I guarantee you the Pills are safe. I've been taking them for exactly a month now, And I've seen some great improvements. I still break out every now and than, But than again, There is no Cure for acne, But taking AcneScript will help you out alot. I don't work for the company, But I do have connections with the owner, And I never had a problem with him not responding to my emails, He usually emails me within a hour.

so lately i've been using coconut oil & it definitely cleared my skin by a lot, I still get the a few small pimples & I'm hoping acnescript I just have to wait to try the free trial so if it works my parents will buy it for me.

f you acne!

Do you work for acnescript?

Honestly?

Coz u sound like u do and ur new, was just wondering?!

HAH! I love when people do that kinda posting. Where all they do is talk abut how amazing it is and such. Seriously I don't get why some companies are so low to do that.

Month 1 - 40mg

Month 2 - 40mg

Month 3 - 40mg

Month 4 - 40mg

Month 5 40mg

JULY - DECEMBER 2010 . . . . .ALL DONE......

rolleyes.gif

CONTINUING TO APPLY PANOXYL 2.5% EVERY EVENING.....JUST INCASE!

Do you work for acnescript?

Honestly?

Coz u sound like u do and ur new, was just wondering?!

HAH! I love when people do that kinda posting. Where all they do is talk abut how amazing it is and such. Seriously I don't get why some companies are so low to do that.

revising my regimen

Overall , my holistic approach , gently cleansers , moisturizers and now acnescript have left me with the best my skin has probably been since i was a child , Don't get me wrong i still have acne and if anyone saw me they'd just see stephen with acne and it wouldn't be much of a difference to them but it is too me and it builds my confidence and i know being on acnescript for the next few months will change their views on me and my goal is to reach that day :D i think continuing with acnescript , things can only get better and i hope it does for everyone else.

Month 1 - 40mg

Month 2 - 40mg

Month 3 - 40mg

Month 4 - 40mg

Month 5 40mg

rolleyes.gif

i think i have had what i'd consider good results ..... i haven't had a giant cyst , pimples heal faster , zits go away a lot quicker and don't sting and hurt ( mine always do ). i have noticed an improvement in pre-existing red marks , though it's slight but red marks i get from pimples while on acne script seem to fade much faster.

i still broke out also at the beginning but it wasn't much .........i'm still not sure if it's correct in assuming acnescript causes initial breakouts but it could!! and yet again i still haven't noticed a difference in oil production , just slightly.

i think it's still early for you and you should wait it out a bit longer , at least finish the trial to see.

i'm pretty sure you'll still break out while on acnescript. They say it's not a cure. What version are you using? If your a teenager i'd recommend the Zit bomb version.

As for the question about which i ordered , i didn't , well at least not yet. but when i do it will be the zit bomb because i'm sick of this oily skin.

Well good luck and just reply if you want to know more :D

revising my regimen

I know it really winds me up!! all companies do it and it is pathetic!!

if your messaging me please see that my name is stephen and not stephan , the other spelling of my name is steven , thats how you read it ..... i know thats silly but it's a personal thing and i really hate the mix .... no offense to anyone who is called stephan but i hate the name :D

thanks , again , i'm sorry for being petty lol

revising my regimen

I've mentioned in my previous posts that 2 of my emails went unanswered... I just wanted to say that someone from the company messaged me and apologized and I also got an email today from the CEO! I feel better now! It makes everything more 'legit' to me.

Still waiting for more certain results with this... I have a horrible zit on my left cheek - my cheeks scar very easily so it's the worst possible place to get zits --- and this one is IN a depressed scar... so I'm sure it's just going to damage it even more :(

My eating is under control now... so that should help with my results. I'll keep updating.

My log following my ups and downs after coming off birth control about a year and a half ago --- still hanging on to hope... trying to improve things with a homeopathic remedy, Retin-A Mirco, and a better diet (using a Vita-Mix)!

if your messaging me please see that my name is stephen and not stephan , the other spelling of my name is steven , thats how you read it ..... i know thats silly but it's a personal thing and i really hate the mix .... no offense to anyone who is called stephan but i hate the name biggrin.gif

Hey everyone! I got my AcneScript today! Check out my log here. I just took the pictures today. I'm using Oily. This way, everyone can see the results of AcneScript. I will update the pictures every 5 days! Check it out!! :)

Hey everyone! I got my AcneScript today! Check out my log here. I just took the pictures today. I'm using Oily. This way, everyone can see the results of AcneScript. I will update the pictures every 5 days! Check it out!! :)

My log following my ups and downs after coming off birth control about a year and a half ago --- still hanging on to hope... trying to improve things with a homeopathic remedy, Retin-A Mirco, and a better diet (using a Vita-Mix)!

Ok so it's day 3, just about to take my next two tablets. I want to add that on the first and second day I also took one in the night and will prob do this again today....so three tablets a day - I didnt want to take four coz of the amount of zinc i would be taking...i heard it could be toxic.

Before I tell you about the effects I want to add that I am also taking high dose of b5, about 6 grams so not the full 10gram megadose. Im also taking a multi vitamin, one b complex (not two coz there are b vitamins in the multi I am taking) and one omega 3 - 6- 9 fishoil capsule.

Ive decided to go natural whilst taking acnescript so as of yesterday Im using teatree soap, and a colodial silver spray and a teatree moisturiser. In the nights Im using teatree oil (diluted) and applying it to may face.

Im eating fruit and veg, ive stopped eating oranges and pineapple as they aggravate acne for some people so thought id leave them out! I stopped drinking milk about 2 months ago and I dont eat much sugar or processed food. I drink water and green tea and thats it. no fizzy stuff.

Im also on birth control but havent seen great results after 6 months of taking it.

So i woke up this morning and one spot had dried up but this could be a coincidence. there is nothing new come up so thats a bonus.

On one of the review boards people have reported headaches and abdominal pain, but I dont think Ive experienced this ....but it is only day three. I woke up feeling quite happy, and i was really down last night so thats good!!!

I will post again tomorrow morning

xx

Month 1 - 40mg

Month 2 - 40mg

Month 3 - 40mg

Month 4 - 40mg

Month 5 40mg

rolleyes.gif

revising my regimen

update- don't know if it is in anyway related but ihave been having abdominal pain today. i dont see how anything in acnescript could do this but its made me worried as two people have complained about this is the review boards.

Any females taking it had similar problems??

like I said - it may notbe related at all....just a bit random!!

I'll update again tomorrow morning - maybe...got an exam so will see if I have time!!

Hoping more people will comment on this board.....its being read by a lot of people so would like to hear from more people...there seems to only be like 6 of us commenting regularly - and one of them is probably a big fat FAKE!!!

bye for now!!!

Month 1 - 40mg

Month 2 - 40mg

Month 3 - 40mg

Month 4 - 40mg

Month 5 40mg

rolleyes.gif

Heres an update on my skin condition.

Whilst taking acnescript it got my skin down to a nice level! The best my skin has ever looked! My trial ran out and im awaiting my next order so its been 6 days since i stopped taking the pills and my face hasnt gotten worse! It seems as though the effects are lasting and perhaps even still working to heal my face.

Im still sticking to the only water regimen with 1 exfoliation in the evening on wednesday just to get rid of the dead skin that accumulates.

Still i guess less than a week is still a little early to conclude the residual effects but i thought it was worth noting :)

update- don't know if it is in anyway related but ihave been having abdominal pain today. i dont see how anything in acnescript could do this but its made me worried as two people have complained about this is the review boards.

I'll update again tomorrow morning - maybe...got an exam so will see if I have time!!

Hoping more people will comment on this board.....its being read by a lot of people so would like to hear from more people...there seems to only be like 6 of us commenting regularly - and one of them is probably a big fat FAKE!!!

bye for now!!!

revising my regimen

bye for now!!!

I was actually curious as to who you think is fake?

Month 1 - 40mg

Month 2 - 40mg

Month 3 - 40mg

Month 4 - 40mg

Month 5 40mg

rolleyes.gif

thanks for uploading the pictures , i think that takes a lot of courage , personally for me i don't think i could do that ....I'm really embarrassed about acne and i hate to highlight it as such. I never bring it up in front of my friends or family and when they do i always feel really uncomfortable and i always want to change the subject.

I'm also really glad to see people using real pictures of themselves , it helps to put a face to the name when you talk for long periods of time.

Cant wait to hear your progress skguy :D

I came across a post that said you were getting a free 60 day supply for posting a progress log?

I was just wondering how that came about? (Skguy)

revising my regimen

I came across a post that said you were getting a free 60 day supply for posting a progress log?

It actually went a little different, so you got it mixed up man! That's fine. Let me clarify:

When I wanted to order the sample, they were already not shipping them anymore. So I emailed them and was talking to customer service about when I could get it. I was told it would be a long while until then so I just started talking to them and suddenly they offered me a 60-day supply -totally free- if I sent them before and after pictures of my Acne. I agreed, I mean, what did I honestly have to loose, right? So they sent me 30 days to last for the first while, so that in case it didn't work well with me, they wouldn't be out 60 days (I suppose that was the reasoning but I'm not sure). So I got it and I did agree to send them before and after pictures of my acne, but when I heard people talking on here about how they were thinking AcneScript doctored the pictures they had, I figured "What the hell - I'll just post pictures and a log up on Acne.org" so that's what I'm doing.

I'm getting nothing at all for doing the log - I'm doing that simply for everyone here to track progress of my acne with this product. What I am getting the 60 day supply for is letting the company use my before and after picture. That's all - and it's just so they have more advertising material - obviously. I just thought I would post updates on the Org so people can be assured they do not doctor my pictures or anything!

revising my regimen

Cool i understand , I Don't blame you i would accept too , sorry if i sounded like i was suspicious of you.

bye for now!!!