Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cyst on my ball sack

19 posts in this topic

So i've had this for years now, but up until like a week ago has it showed any sensitivity. i washed around that part for years and it didn't hurt. when i wash around there now it gets sensitive. im going to the doctor tomorrow to see if i can get it removed there but i was wondering what any of you guys think or gals for that matter.

and ps: sometimes when it gets itchy it turns completely red, but when its somewhat normal, it has a white head and red all around it.

Cysts, pimples etc. on and around the scrotum and gentilia are not uncommon. They are no big deal, really and you are doing the right thing about seeing a doctor regarding yours. If you have one that is bothering you, then you should have it treated/removed...it's that simple really...don't be put off by its location.

All the best,

Joe Zit

wHEN I READ YOUR POST I CRACKED UP. Anyways i hope ur ballsack doesnt suffer any scarring.

[awkward] It might not be an acne cyst, it could be something more serious, so definitely see that doctor. And, er, best of luck. [/awkward]

I'm CelloIsLove.

Here's the problem I see:

People want to heal their acne through diet and lifestyle. Great. But then they get obsessed only with their skin and not how they FEEL. Physically. Emotionally. What is the quality of your life? It's not directly connected to your flesh, I can tell you that. Then obsess over their food. They hear "diet" and think low-fat, juicing, fasting, cleansing, starving. You're young. Do you really think you have liver failure? Do you really think you need more fiber?

Paleo changed my life. It's the only lifestyle that ever helped me-not just with my skin, but with my life. My happiness. My fitness. It says, "Eat good quality meats. Eat lots of veggies. Eat fruit too. Some nuts. Then go outside. Walk around. See the world. Play with friends. Lift heavy things. Get some sun. Then go sleep, wake up and do it again." What that means to me is to live an enjoyable, happy, dynamic life where I can be the best me for the people I love, not anxious, not angry, not depressed.

Be gentle to your skin, your heart, your tummy, and your life.

Get out there and live.

And also eat bacon.

completely normal, as long as it doesnt look like a scab or a bunch of red clustered dots you should be fine.

ever get one in ur peehole? When you piss it sprays everywhere, kinda like putting you thumb over the nozzle of a hose. Just kidding, good luck with ur sack cysts.

If it ain't attached to your testicle it isn't serious.

dw about it, doctors ftw.

Skin condition is good. scars etc.

post a pic!!!!

:naughty: just kidding

LMAO!!!

ohh my goodness!!

i know this is not productive but i cant help myself.

and i thought i had it bad with acne on my arms and other parts of my body.

dude good luck. i mean it. :surprised:

pop it

jk that would hurt like a mofo

“Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?†~BOB MARLEY

ROOTS, ROCK, REGGAE

that is actually not a pimple, it is somthing else called testicular cancer.

So you have an M.D. degree and can make a diagnosis over the internet without seeing the patient. It could be a lot of things...*moderator edit*....your ignorant and insensitive comment only serves to cause further anxiety....thoughtless *moderator edit* like you who contribute nothing and engender fear and anxiety do much more harm than good.

Actually the symptoms that are being described could be a lot of things, most of them minor.

Joe Zit :(

So you have an M.D. degree and can make a diagnosis over the internet without seeing the patient. It could be a lot of things...*moderator edit*....your ignorant and insensitive comment only serves to cause further anxiety....thoughtless *moderator edit* like you who contribute nothing and engender fear and anxiety do much more harm than good.

Actually the symptoms that are being described could be a lot of things, most of them minor.

wow, it was obviously a joke *moderator edit*

couldnt it just be a pimple

i had it before and dyed off after a while.

i had pimple in arms armpits knees wherever so i thought it was norm

good thing youre consulting a doc.

tell us how it went.

sucks to be ur doctor

wow, it was obviously a joke *moderator edit*

Walrus boy:

Ya don't joke about cancer....*moderator edit* Your humor is the type that only a worthless immature *moderator edit* would find amusing.

Joe Zit (a cancer survivor)

Several posts have been removed. Please keep your posts appropriate.

[EDIT @ 6:01pm] I've decided to re-institute the posts I removed earlier, although they've obviously been edited for content.

I do feel, though, that Joe Zit has a point about cancer not being funny or something to joke about, which is why I've re-instituted these posts.

Again, please keep all posts appropriate and in line with the board rules.

Thanks. : )

and i totally would have a crush on you if I had any lesbian tendencies

[sig-img:553]

Click here to find out why I'm so frustrated.

... and watch out for those RBDs.

You are a disgrace as a moderator and I want nothing to do with this forum anymore. As a cancer survivor (do you even know what that means) I found Walruswhatever's post to be highly offensive. How queer that you only responded to the posts today. Mine was up over 24 hours.

Your lack on insensitivity is duly noted.

Joe Zit