Photo

Prove or DISPROVE that these are STONES

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#41 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:54 AM

3 liters is perfect.

There is one thing that prooves that your theory that stones are formed from oil and ingrediants in flush... THE STONES STOP SHOWING UP AFTER A WHILE!

That alone blows your theory out of the water and all the other "imaginary" theories. Hello... how the hell do you explain that? You do the exact same protocall and get completely different results?

One theory by someone who's done flushes before is that the reason you stop forming stones after a while is because the flushing uses bile salts (possibly) as part of the "soap." After a while, these bile salts simply don't become transfered into the soap mixture for some reason (either because they're depleted or because the body recognizes they aren't needed). So it doesn't blow anything out of the water. Thanks.

And I don't think I'm god. I just don't believe in him. Don't violate my civil rights.

Denise, Penny Samuels is a hypnotist from England. She wrote the writeup about flushing (I mentioned this repeatedly before). She isn't the office secretary, or a researcher -- but a hypnotist who allowed them to post her writeup.

Je gagne encore.

#42 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 12:19 PM

I didn't download the flush recipe because I have my own, but so what? You think that the researchers really care if she is a hypnotist or not? What does her being a hypnotist by profession have to do with anything? Perhaps they had tested her recipe and found it to be beneficial. I mean...your talking points seem nonsensical on their face. No one really cares who wrote the flushing recipe up; they have evidently studied it and found that it works. Big deal already..... dry.gif bb_icon_rolleyes.gif

There are no less than 10 flush recipes that I have seen on the internet. I don't know who "wrote them" up, and I don't care because I understand what the main ingredients do. I also understand how and why stones form, how they contribute to acne too.

#43 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 02:15 PM

The researchers said it worked for others. Not that it had been evaluated by them or anyone. If the flush works, why has this big scandal not been written up in a real medical journal, Denise? I mean, you'd think the expert at CureZone (the dentist) could contact JAMA.

#44 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 06:45 PM

Actually, there are many "experts" at Curezone because Curezone has people who come there for many things, not just liverflushing. Dr. Vinograd just happens to be a practicing dentist who also happens to be a believer in liverflushing, but his forum isn't devoted to liverflushing.

Why don't you go to Dr. Stoll's forum and e-mail and ask him why allopathic doctors don't embrace liveflushing? Or the other doctors I provided links to? The thread is locked, but you can write the links down and type it in and go to the various websites and ask the doctors yourself.

#45 Guest_Tracy_*

Guest_Tracy_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 11 August 2004 - 06:51 PM

Nah!! Ben's having too much fun arguing in here!!! bb_razz.gif