Photo

Prove or DISPROVE that these are STONES

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#21 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2004 - 11:53 AM

And no, I've never met Flushy before. So if you think it's me (or someone I asked to post) it isn't. Just look at the grammar, too. I'm more careful than that.

I guess you just don't like facts, ya'll.

#22 Guest_Stu :-)_*

Guest_Stu :-)_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 09 August 2004 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Aug 8 2004, 12:40 PM)
And no, I've never met Flushy before. So if you think it's me (or someone I asked to post) it isn't. Just look at the grammar, too. I'm more careful than that.

"its all in the head"

#23 edenfield

edenfield

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 08:48 AM

other people have gotten theirs analyzed and it's come back as 97% cholesteral. and they were labelled gallstones. it's funny that you found the same number.

they couldn't exactly test that it was olive oil, the methods that they use measure the types of fat, cholestral, oleic, palmitic etc. olive oil contains a huge amount of oleic acid, but not 97% cholesteral.
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#24 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Aug 8 2004, 11:40 AM)

Ben, WHAT FACTS. Oh and btw i tested my stones and the results were that it was not OO. DO you believe me? Im sure you dont because i just posted bs just like flushy did. Anyone can post they went to get the stones tested. Id love to see your ip and flushys. Then we could see if you live in the same state or better yet maybe you both live in the same city.

#25 edenfield

edenfield

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 10:54 AM

i read on curezone a guy that did 6 liver flushes in a row.

his doctor said he had gallstones, when he went to get the ultrasound/x ray they said he didn't have any.

it's not really proof.

but the thing is, i don't believe he is lying. why would he? he has nothing to gain.
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#26 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 12:23 PM

He has everything to gain. He's a CureZone addict; anything to make everyone else think it does anything.

Go ahead and find Flushy's IP. I'm on a trip through Australia right now so why I would want to fabricate that is beyond me. By the way, I love the fact that you BSed (and then admitted it, thanks). In other words, in the lying count: Flushers 1 - Flushy 0.

#27 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 02:19 PM

I didn't use olive oil or epsom salts in any of my flushes and I've passed hundreds of them.

I've seen lab tests of others that proved to be cholesterol stones....where's your proof, flushy (or Ben)...............? :whistle:

Also, IF what you say is true, then why are the results different each time? Sometimes I get very few (5-10) and sometimes I get 500-600 stones with the same amount of oil each time........hmmmmmmm.............come on BEN, you seem to have an answer for everything! :think:
Ebby

#28 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2004 - 02:49 PM

Every question you've had was covered in my thread. Feel free to read it and you'll get all your answers. I'm sick of repitition.

#29 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 02:12 PM

Ben,

I did scan through your previous posts; you must have president of your debate team in high school---I'll give you that much! With that being said, you persistently ask everyone else for proof to back up their claims; I have yet to see any iron-clad proof that you have provided which disputes these claims. You have only shared YOUR stories and experiences, as the rest of us have done. We are all here because we are seeking answers to problems that the medical community has failed to solve; alot of us have had our bank accounts bilked by the medical profession, then hung out to dry with no resolution. We are also here sharing our own experiences as to what has worked for each of us, and what has not, in hopes that maybe we can save one other person from as much misery and frustration as we have experienced. In my opinion, your contributions have been mainly cynical and negative; if you do indeed have all the answers to the health issues discussed here, then you must have resolved all of your personal health issues.....that being the case, how and why did you find your way to this board in the first place?
Ebby

#30 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 05:37 PM

I'm not here to say that I know how to cure acne. I don't. For me, I do, but for others, I don't. I'm simply saying not to buy into the fake-medicine machine.

I've provided dozens of links by doctors who say the "stones" are olive oil and salts from your body and other things. Who was it, Tracy or Jade, that even now thinks just MAYBE the stones are from the oil and epson salts. To which Denise responded with a fast fury of posts saying "Nooo... ummmm... here! They look just like real autopsy ones."

Looks can be deceiving. If I had a piece of feces that resembled a large insect, the look alone couldn't back it up.

Liverflush was started by travelling medicine salesmen selling magic body-cleaning serums. But most flushies won't want you to know that. Go figure.

PS: One theory is that the "stones" are emulsified oil along with bile that gives it that green color. That would be one way for the "stones" to look like real ones but not be.

#31 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 06:51 PM

#1. The word "um" wasn't used in my posts.
#2. The posts weren't "fast and furious". I happened to stop in at the time Tracey posted, and I pointed to the fact that E-Medicine specifically stated that several genetic types were extremely prone to developing stones: Mexican, Native Americans, and Northern European. Wham. I am Native American, German, Irish, and Scottish. Also, the E-Medicine article also noted that 20% of people who have stones don't have symptoms.
#3. You don't have a clue where the liverflush originated. Medical doctors in India proscribe it as a valid treatment for gallbladder attacks, and I also pointed to at least 5 medical doctors who also do, and one even stated that he has not had to recommend gallbladder surgery to any of his patients in twelve whole years of practice except for one lady who wouldn't do the flush. Also, researchers noted the gallbladder flush in their paper. You never provide any kind of sensible refutation. All you do is keep saying your mantra.
#4. The pictures of autopsied liver look exactly like stones. If you don't like it, that's your problem.

You don't have a clue what causes acne, yet you keep insisting that you know more than we do, even though we have employed methods that have cleared us up. Go figure. bb_icon_eek.gif bb_icon_rolleyes.gif bb_idea.gif blink.gif bb_eusa_think.gif

#32 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 06:58 PM

Exactly what I was trying to say---you've provided dozens of links by doctors; the same doctors that have bilked our bank accounts with promises of improved health if we just do what they say. They bait us with the proverbial chunk of cheese until they've exhausted every trick in their magic bag, then throw up their hands and tell you there's nothing more they can do. I have repeated that scenario for more years than you have been on this earth.

Where did you read about the traveling salesman theory? I'd be interested to see this article/info.

I don't buy your theory that results are all imaginery; I have put my faith in literally hundreds of doctors; I wanted so bad to believe that they could help me but it didn't create positive results just because I wanted it to be true. I have experienced more positive effects from doing the liver flushes than ANY medical treatment I've ever tried (and I've tried 'em all!)

Why not allow people to test things out for themselves instead of bashing something just because it's beyond what you can see or touch. Denise has helped soooo many people, including myself, by sharing her experiences on this board; please don't shoot her down for her contributions. Most people are here to help and encourage---granted that some things work for some people and not for others. I am really glad that you were able cure your acne with diet and increased water consumption; I went down that road but that in itself did not work for me---I believed that it would, I wanted it to work, but it didn't.
Ebby

#33 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:00 PM

You have used a nice placebo.

MDs with brains (those who knows flushes are stupid) have included that the flush was once part of a "body cleansing system" sold by travelling salesmen in America. And to think that they were probably basing their sales pitch on real indian medicine. And we all know healthy Indians are. If it wasn't for their high esteem for health, 25% of their soldiers would have AIDS. Wait. They do.

No; researchers did NOT note a flush as being in any way effective or endorse it. You are making that assumption. They simply said, "We're done with facts. If you think you want to try something different, here's an off-campus link to a liver flush protocol by a hypnotherapist [her goal: treating the mind, btw]." It wasn't like "Now that we finished our diagrams, allow us to link you to the liver flush."

QuackWatch too mentions flushing but that doesn't mean they endorse it.

#34 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:01 PM

Exactly what I was trying to say---you've provided dozens of links by doctors; the same doctors that have bilked our bank accounts with promises of improved health if we just do what they say. They bait us with the proverbial chunk of cheese until they've exhausted every trick in their magic bag, then throw up their hands and tell you there's nothing more they can do. I have repeated that scenario for more years than you have been on this earth.

Maybe a flush helped you because you clearly believed that the medical world wouldn't help you. But you thought, "Hey... this is totally different! I'll try it!"

Mind over matter.

#35 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 07:21 AM

From the article by the researchers:

Chem-Tox Note:  Penny Samuels has taken the time to write up the details of the gallstone flush for anyone who is interested.  If you would like a copy you can download it free of charge from the link below.  If this works for you (as it has for so many others), we ask that you please write a letter-to-the-editor of your local paper explaining your non-surgical recovery.  By all of us working together, we can help correct the current mis-information on this medical issue and save many people from unnecessary and costly surgery.

Note: Who is Penny Samuels? A fellow researcher? The office secretary? It's not specifically stated, nor is there any inidication that the link is "off campus". That's ridiculous and absurd. You will say anything, even something totally nonsensical and stupid, in order to make a non-point. Note that there is even encouragement for people to write their local newspaper.

This, on a link that was written by researchers at the University of Florida.

#36 Amoira

Amoira

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 08:04 AM

Ben~

There is one thing that prooves that your theory that stones are formed from oil and ingrediants in flush... THE STONES STOP SHOWING UP AFTER A WHILE!

That alone blows your theory out of the water and all the other "imaginary" theories. Hello... how the hell do you explain that? You do the exact same protocall and get completely different results?

Give it up.. you are flat wrong on this.

You "knowing" God doesn't exsist and "knowing" these stones are fake just show me that you think YOU are God because you seem to know everything without even bothering to really look at the obvious. You won't try to prove the stones are fake, so why not stop arguing about something you have absolutely no personal experience with?

I just find you insulting and your arguments are tiresome. I do have experience with this, and I do know these are real because I have actually done the flushing and have had completey differing results every time I flush. When the stones are gone then your theory is shot to hell my friend.

#37 Ebby

Ebby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 08:24 AM

Ben,

You continue to do what you accuse everyone else of doing; not backing up your statements. You conveniently snake right past the issues that you can't back up, then turn around and point the finger at others' statements--I surmise that you are quite amused by seeing how many people you can con into believing your b.s. From here on in, I will ignore any your posts as they appear to be nothing more than an attempt of a high school debate team hero who has no intention of helping others; only to sell your way as "the only way" (maybe to stroke your own ego?). You might be better served finding a medical website that is full of people that will confirm your narrow belief system---the web is full of them...... bb_eusa_hand.gif
Ebby

#38 avron

avron

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 08:41 AM

Hey guys,

I am wondering how much more water should you drink?

I am a little guy, and I drink about 3litres of water a day, I am wondering if that's enough...
Can my testicles be the reason of my suffering?

#39 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:14 AM

You should be drinkin almost half your weight in water. So, if your 150 pounds, drink 75oz of water a day.

#40 cynic

cynic

without you i'm nothing

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (avron @ Aug 11 2004, 07:28 AM)
Hey guys,

I am wondering how much more water should you drink?

I am a little guy, and I drink about 3litres of water a day, I am wondering if that's enough...

3 litres is plenty.