Photo

OMG Help, I feel a zit coming out on my nose.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 prostik

prostik

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:06 AM

Omg, I feel a zit coming out right smack dab on my nose, its getting red, and if it comes out I'm gonna look like rudolf or something cuz its right there in the foremost part of my nose right in the open! I can handle acne anywhere excpet for the ones on my nose and upper lip. I don't want this to come out I remember I had a zit on my nose couple months back, it was big and red and it was the worst feeling, I felt like thats the only thing people saw. Well what can I do to prevent from this zit coming out, it hurts to touch, and I'm pretty much leaving it alone, I bombarded my nose with BP last night but what else is there that I can do.

#2 soxfan24

soxfan24

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

I hate that feeling. I can tell when Im gonna get a really bad pimple. Im sorry, but I dont know how to stop it either.

If anyone does have an idea pleeeaasse share

#3 prostik

prostik

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:29 PM

God its just killing me thinking about it... Cuz the last time i got it it was huge and it really bothered me and i tried popping and messed with it I like heated up a needle and put it through it and squirted everything out. I messed with it so much now theres a huge spot left after it... sad.gif it sucks big time, never do that never! So if this zit comes out, it looks like it will its just getting redder and redder, i am not playing with this one, im just gonna wait till its gone so there are no stubborn marks left over. Cuz the other one was a little right of the one that is just coming out, and it made me looks like a freaking witch from some fairy tale. The mark is soo embarrasing, just that one dot makes my acne look 10 times worse XD... i effin hate acne on my nose! I can handle it anywhere but there, oh and my upper lip area... Would using AHA as a spot treatment help?

#4 Gripy

Gripy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:40 PM

Oh god, sounds like a horror movie! Look for some products in the "Neutrogena Rapid Clear" line. I just bought the toner biggrin.gif

#5 prostik

prostik

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:56 PM

My the tip of my nose is effin red right now. I look like rudolph sad.gif. And this would happen to me Spring break... the last time i got a zit on my nose was thanksgiving break. I just can't imagine what would happen if I go into summer break XD... anymore suggestions I'm going out tomorrow to do some errands, gonna look for some stuff that can kill this bugger.

#6 soxfan24

soxfan24

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:59 AM

Im on spring break too. I figured a week off from school might help me relax and reduce my stress, but I broke out anyway.

#7 prostik

prostik

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:40 PM

Yeah. It always seems like im clearing up finally. But I get that annoying pimple/zit... Gawd its annoying.

#8 jayjayc

jayjayc

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (prostik @ Mar 18 2010, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah. It always seems like im clearing up finally. But I get that annoying pimple/zit... Gawd its annoying.

i have the same annoying humongous zit right on the tip of my nose - rudolph style. i totally understand the horror. another annoying thing is that it keeps coming back.

have u found anything that helps? i'm currently looking for a derm to get a cortisone shot. does yours keep coming back?