cyst cortisone

1 reply to this topic

#1 bdonpowerlifter

bdonpowerlifter

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:47 PM

About 6 days ago I noticed a very small cyst, maybe half the size of a dime, come up a couple centimeters away from the corner of the left side of my mouth. It had not gained in size at all for 4 days. 2 days ago I noticed one directly above it form, about the exact sime size, and at first they were 2 seperate ones but i knew they were gonna morph together being so close. Last night another one even half the size of those came up a little above my lip and I was like holy shit if all 3 of these morph together I am gonna be so pissed. Woke up this morning and guess what, they had. Except yesterday they were hard and now they are mushy. It usually takes weeks for them to get mushy so do you think this is a good thing? Also, the past couple months I have been getting A LOT of cysts, most taking around three weeks to go away, and I usually only have 1 every couple months, never multiple at a time. I haven't made any dietary or lifestyle changes at all during this time, nor started any new supplements. I have no idea what caused this I have never had it this bad. I also refuse to go to a derm, unless it is to get a cortisone shot because I went to derms for four years during high school and nothing they ever gave me worked, just a waste of time and money. Anyways, has anyone had something like this before? If so what happened?

#2 Sems

Sems

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:54 PM

did you get the morphed situation resolved?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users