Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this good?

11 posts in this topic

People without acne usually say it is. But if you put some lemon juice (not from concentrate) in the water, I think that is supposed to help a lot. I'm going to try that for a few weeks and see how it goes.

well can you tell me if it works out or not becuse I dont want to try somthing out that might cuse more acne.

Drinking nothing but water won't cause acne, I promise :wink: It's good for your whole body anyway, you need it to keep you hydrated and healthy.

I know it wont cause acne but I read somewhere on the internet that it could help get rid of acne.

I know it wont cause acne but  I read somewhere on the internet  that it could help get rid of acne.

Ya but im wondering if a lack of sugar and dairy is bad since by drinking only water im not getting enough of that stuff.

Oh I see, well there's plenty of ways to get both through food, or you could just have the odd glass of milk as well as lots of water.

Some people think so, others disagree. Personally I don't think diet effects my skin at all, but drinking lots of water has benefitted it, so I recommend this. Some of the posters here think that cutting out dairy/carbohydrates/sugars/fats etc. has helped, but there's not a lot of proof and there's no guarantee this will work. If you're trying this make sure you're still getting enough calcium, minerals and vitamins though smile.gif