259 replies to this topic

#41 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:22 AM

Four weeks:
Acne: Got worse in the beginning of this week and better towards the end. Tried AHA+ on my upper body to fade some red marks, but after 3 days it was clearly causing breakouts. I don't know if it was some type of initial breakout or clogging of pores or what, but I will not continue using the product.
Digestion: Got food poisoining in the beginning of the week causing diarrhea, but towards the end of the week it has stabilized.
White Coated Tongue: Still pretty bad, but better than day 1 on the diet
Energy: Energy is good

Todays breakfast:
3 garlic cloves
1 can of tuna
1 avocado
3 carrots
2 tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbls Cod liver oil
2 NOW candida clear pills

Edited by White Fox, 28 March 2010 - 03:26 AM.

#42 TalkingMonkey

TalkingMonkey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (White Fox @ Mar 28 2010, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Four weeks:
Acne: Got worse in the beginning of this week and better towards the end. Tried AHA+ on my upper body to fade some red marks, but after 3 days it was clearly causing breakouts. I don't know if it was some type of initial breakout or clogging of pores or what, but I will not continue using the product.
Digestion: Got food poisoining in the beginning of the week causing diarrhea, but towards the end of the week it has stabilized.

Todays breakfast:
3 garlic cloves
1 can of tuna
1 avocado
3 carrots
2 tbls Cod liver oil

Sorry to hear about the food poisoning.

Do you have any sinus issues, by any chance? I do, and I'm wondering if it's connected to candida.

#43 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (TalkingMonkey @ Mar 28 2010, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Four weeks:

Todays breakfast:
3 garlic cloves
1 can of tuna
1 avocado
3 carrots
2 tbls Cod liver oil

Do you have any sinus issues, by any chance? I do, and I'm wondering if it's connected to candida.

I don't really know what that is. Can you describe it? Also I know Brenton had sinus problems and cleared it on anti-candida.

Are you taking probiotics and which brand are you using? I'm running out of probiotics and I'm going to by a different brand this time.

Edited by White Fox, 28 March 2010 - 02:18 PM.

#44 Panic!!

Panic!!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:19 PM

Hmmm carrots are suppose to be a big no no on the Candida Diet bro. And it looks like your having quite a few each day. Carrots and beets have high sugar... might wanna lay off of those because it could be hindering your progess.

Also you mentioned Coconuts; are you eating the meat of the coconut and drinking the water? I love Coconuts, but definitely tastes like there's a good amount of natural sugar in them?

Also not sure if someone already asked you this but; how do you think you got Candida? I've read about so many different ways you can possibly get it and its a bit confusing especially for guys.

PANIC

Edited by Panic!!, 28 March 2010 - 02:20 PM.

#45 TalkingMonkey

TalkingMonkey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (White Fox @ Mar 28 2010, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (TalkingMonkey @ Mar 28 2010, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Four weeks:

Todays breakfast:
3 garlic cloves
1 can of tuna
1 avocado
3 carrots
2 tbls Cod liver oil

I don't really know what that is. Can you describe it? Also I know Brenton had sinus problems and cleared it on anti-candida.

Are you taking probiotics and which brand are you using? I'm running out of probiotics and I'm going to by a different brand this time.

I was pretty vague, my bad. Well you certainly don't have any sinus problems. I do - I feel clogged and I often have to expectorate (spit up phlegm, gross as hell, I know).

I was taking some probiotic vitamins every day for about 2 months and didn't see any difference, and when they ran out I just didn't bother buying any more.

#46 TalkingMonkey

TalkingMonkey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Panic!! @ Mar 28 2010, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm carrots are suppose to be a big no no on the Candida Diet bro.
PANIC

I meant to mention this. Also, I notice that tomatos contain a ton of sugar, almost as much as regular fruit.

#47 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (Panic!! @ Mar 28 2010, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm carrots are suppose to be a big no no on the Candida Diet bro. And it looks like your having quite a few each day. Carrots and beets have high sugar... might wanna lay off of those because it could be hindering your progess.

Also you mentioned Coconuts; are you eating the meat of the coconut and drinking the water? I love Coconuts, but definitely tastes like there's a good amount of natural sugar in them?

Also not sure if someone already asked you this but; how do you think you got Candida? I've read about so many different ways you can possibly get it and its a bit confusing especially for guys.

PANIC

Carrots:Yes, I know carrots aren't the best on an anti-candida diet. However, they are very cheap and only contains 9 grams of carbs(5 grams suger and 4 grams fiber) per 100 grams so I don't feel they are hindering my progress. Also I usually only eat 2 per day, but I will consider eating even less of them.

Coconuts: Usually I only eat the meat, but today I drank the water too. Yes, they do conatin a fair amount of carbohydrates, but it's mostly dietary fiber. The reason I find them acceptable on the diet is because it contains Caprylic Acid and Lauric Acid which are antifungals so I hope it does more good than harm. In Vitro Killing of Candida albicans by Fatty Acids and Monoglycerides

I checked the info on Coconut Meat, Raw in the USDA nutritional analysis and it contains 2,346 % Caprylic Acid per 100 gram and 14.858 % Lauric Acid. Caprylic Acid is listed as 8:0 under Fatty Acids and Lauric Acid as 12:0.

Usually I eat 1 coconut which is about 300 grams of coconut meat and that's roughly 7 grams of Caprylic Acid and 45 grams of Lauric Acid

How I got candida: To be honest I don't really know, but I think it might be related to hardcore overeating on grains, eggs, fruits and more when I started Bodybuilding. Slowly acne and stomach issues appeared and eating eggs, oats and more began to give me serious digestive problems.

Probiotics: I just bought Udo's Choice Super 8 which is supposed to be very good for yeast overgrowth.

Also I like the feedback a lot and I'm wondering if you guys see any foods that I don't eat and that I should add to my diet?

Edited by White Fox, 30 March 2010 - 03:13 AM.

#48 Panic!!

Panic!!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE (White Fox @ Mar 29 2010, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Panic!! @ Mar 28 2010, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PANIC

Carrots:Yes, I know carrots aren't the best on an anti-candida diet. However, they are very cheap and only contains 9 grams of carbs(5 grams suger and 4 grams fiber) per 100 grams so I don't feel they are hindering my progress. Also I usually only eat 2 per day, but I will consider eating even less of them.

Carrots do have anti-fungal properties but in my opinion I'd ditch them because of the sugar. When your dealing with Candida my philosophy is to NOT give the yeast any fuel for their fire.

Coconuts: Usually I only eat the meat, but today I drank the water too. Yes, they do conatin a fair amount of carbohydrates, but it's mostly dietary fiber. The reason I find them acceptable on the diet is because it contains Caprylic Acid and Lauric Acid which are antifungals so I hope it does more good than harm. In Vitro Killing of Candida albicans by Fatty Acids and Monoglycerides

Your better off taking a few tablespoons of Coconut Oil in my opinion.

I checked the info on Coconut Meat, Raw in the USDA nutritional analysis and it contains 2,346 % Caprylic Acid per 100 gram and 14.858 % Lauric Acid. Caprylic Acid is listed as 8:0 under Fatty Acids and Lauric Acid as 12:0.

Usually I eat 1 coconut which is about 300 grams of coconut meat and that's roughly 7 grams of Caprylic Acid and 45 grams of Lauric Acid

How I got candida: To be honest I don't really know, but I think it might be related to hardcore overeating on grains, eggs, fruits and more when I started Bodybuilding. Slowly acne and stomach issues appeared and eating eggs, oats and more began to give me serious digestive problems.

Interesting we come from the same breed bro. I've been a HEAVY grain, high carb guy dude to body building for the past 10 years. I have a pretty severe yeast over-growth and just started the candida diet.

Probiotics: I just bought Udo's Choice Super 8 which is supposed to be very good for yeast overgrowth.

Be careful of Udo's, most of that line of probiotics has dairy in it...

Also I like the feedback a lot and I'm wondering if you guys see any foods that I don't eat and that I should add to my diet?

Few more things I wanted to comment on.

Usually, unless I'm mistaken, an anti-candida diet should start out with diet and anti-fungals/anti-parasite supplementation for the first few months.

Then once you've got the yeast under control you want to start probiotic supplementation.

At this point your gut is in an overgrowth state and supplementing with pro-biotics can actually make your situation worse. Reason being is when bad bacteria has taken over, any form of bacteria coming in will not be effective causing a worsen or increase in symptoms.

I know Brenton was pretty specific about this in his post; to start probiotics around month 3 on the diet.

I just started the diet over the weekend and here's what I've been eating (BTW, this diet sucks @ss!!!! But if it helps me out I'll be stoked, my acne is not that bad, couple pimples on each side of my face, but they are just very persistent. I have been tested and confirmed with having a severe yeast over-growth.

Protein: Free Range Eggs, Ground Chicken, Grass Fed Beef (once a week), Wild Fish (Dover, Salmon, Sea Bass)

Carbs: Kale, Spinach, Romaine Lettuce, Onions, Garlic, Chard,

Fats: Coconut Oil (Extra Virgin) taking 1 tbsp a day, will build up to about 2-3, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Flax seed Oil, Borage Oil, Avocados

60-100 oz of water a day

I'm currently looking for a good multi-vitamin that's free of the common allergens but having a tough time finding one. I might get some of the essential vitamins separate.

BTW, I'm following Doug Kaufmann's Anti-Fungal Diet. It has 3 phases and although he says you can have things like strawberries, carrots, bell peppers and green apples I REFUSE to feed the yeast.

So far I've been on it for 4 days and have pretty bad die off symptoms on the 2nd and 3rd day. Had overall weakness and fatigue on day 2 and pretty bad joint and muscle pain on day 3. I notice I get die off symptoms shortly after taking coconut oil, most likely due to its anti-fungal properties.

Sorry didn't mean to hi-jack your thread, just thought it might be helpful to compare and see what were both doing.

I plan on incorporating anti-fungal/parasite supplements after a few weeks on the diet. I"ll also be rotating them as well to make sure my body doesn't get use to them.

PANIC

#49 TalkingMonkey

TalkingMonkey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:02 PM

A couple of days ago I read Loren Cordain's paleo diet article on eggs, and he noted that, for some people, they can aggravate inflammatory disorders. Many people have undiagnosed low-grade allergies to eggs.

To be on the safe side, I'm eschewing them for a while.

#50 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:35 AM

Panic:
Probiotics:Yes, I actually read brentons post regarding adding Probiotics around the third month and that's what I might have done if I had started the diet all over again. However, at the moment I've been on probiotics from day 1 so it seems foolish to just quit them now and then reintroduce them in some weeks. Also I don't think it will make any difference, probiotics in itself is said to help combat candida. And the Udo's Choice Super 8 doesn't contain dairy.

Coconuts/coconut Oil:Yes, Coconut Oil is a better option than coconuts since is has more antifungal content and zero carbs. However, Coconut Oil is expensive as hell where I live and also I need a high calorie source like coconuts in my diet at the moment. I think the trick is to not overthink it and go to strict on the diet, then you might end up not being able to follow the diet for very long.

Your diet: I think you should add in some more antifungals in your diet. Everything I've read about candida says you should rotate the antifungals and at the moment you're only taking coconut Oil and garlic. And regarding the die off, I had pretty bad die off and worsening of the acne during the first week.
I have one question for you panic: Where do you get most of your acne and do you have problems with digestion ?

TalkingMonkey
Actually organic eggs are a highly recommended food on anti-candida. The only reason I avoid them is because they have given me digestive issues ever since the time I used to eat 6 a day for breakfast.

Edited by White Fox, 01 April 2010 - 09:55 AM.

#51 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:09 AM

Typical meal plan at the moment

Breakfast:
3 garlic cloves swallowed with water
1 coconut(300 grams of meat+200 ml coconut water)
2 Olive Leaf extract pills
=1000 kcal

Lunch:
1 can of tuna
1 avocado
2 tbls extra virgin olive oil
2 tbls cod liver oil
2 Candida Clear pills
=600 kcal

Dinner: - See pic
3 tbls butter
400 grams beef
1 cauliflower or broccoli
3 onions
5 garlic cloves
ginger
oregano
400 ml coconut milk
2 teaspoons cinnamon
100 grams strawberries
=1500 kcal

Roughly 3100 calories a day

Other information: Water and green tea between meals, 100 grams of meat after workouts(3 times a week)

Attached Thumbnails

• Dinner01april2010.JPG

Edited by White Fox, 01 April 2010 - 10:30 AM.

#52 Panic!!

Panic!!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:39 AM

Hey bro,

Regarding me taking more anti-fungals; well I've been doing a $hit load of research over the past week and almost every source I've read has recommending doing the anti-candida diet in this fashion:

Strict Diet to Eliminate Candida

Cleanse/Detox: Liver, Kidney, Colon

Killing Candida with Rotating Anti-Fungal Supplements and Diet

Re-populate Good Bacteria

-----------------------------------------------------

Right now I'm slowly upping my dosage of anti-fungals since I had a pretty bad die off reaction right off the bat; (horrible joint pain in my knees on day two). I just into my second week and the die off hasn't returned yet, but I'm anticipating it will come back in waves from what I've heard. I also take 2 tbsp of Flax/Borage Oil everyday which is an anti-fungal/bacterial.

You might be over-doing it with the garlic bro; I've heard 2 raw cloves a day is solid. But I'm guessing more can't hurt.

My skin is about 85% clear right now through strict dieting over the past few months; I was doing no gluten, dairy, soy or nuts which helped a lot. I get acne on my cheeks and a few along my beard line on both sides of my face; and a few very very small ones on my forehead that you would have to use a magnifying mirror to see. My lip/mouth, chin, neck and body are 100% clear and I've never ever got acne in those places; wish the rest of my face was that way like it use to be. However I have a handful of red marks on both sides of my face that drive me nuts and make my skin look worse than it actually is..... Prior to all this I had clear skin and suddenly started getting big cysts 1-2 at a time and was perplexed at the sudden outbreak.

My acne is 100% related to my digestive system; I took a mucosal barrier screening test (saliva) from a naturo-path and found out I have severe yeast over-growth. It measures Igf, Iga and Igg levels in your salvia. I'll be do more testing as I get the money for parasites, food sensitivities and adrenal health.

My current symptoms are mild acne, itchy skin, cold hands and feet, slight white coating of the tongue.

I just started taking a multi-vitamin and plan on picking up a b-complex, c, e and cal/mag combo which are the recommended vitamins while on this diet.

I refuse to eat any fruit while on this diet; I'm not taking a chance on feeding that beast!

Coconut Oil: Can anyone tell me the proper way to take Coconut Oil? Its a solid at room temp. so do you melt it and THEN take one tablespoon? Or do you fill up a tablespoon with solid Coconut Oil and down it?

PANIC

#53 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (Panic!! @ Apr 3 2010, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey bro,

Regarding me taking more anti-fungals; well I've been doing a $hit load of research over the past week and almost every source I've read has recommending doing the anti-candida diet in this fashion:

Strict Diet to Eliminate Candida

Cleanse/Detox: Liver, Kidney, Colon

Killing Candida with Rotating Anti-Fungal Supplements and Diet

Re-populate Good Bacteria

-----------------------------------------------------

Right now I'm slowly upping my dosage of anti-fungals since I had a pretty bad die off reaction right off the bat; (horrible joint pain in my knees on day two). I just into my second week and the die off hasn't returned yet, but I'm anticipating it will come back in waves from what I've heard. I also take 2 tbsp of Flax/Borage Oil everyday which is an anti-fungal/bacterial.

You might be over-doing it with the garlic bro; I've heard 2 raw cloves a day is solid. But I'm guessing more can't hurt.

My skin is about 85% clear right now through strict dieting over the past few months; I was doing no gluten, dairy, soy or nuts which helped a lot. I get acne on my cheeks and a few along my beard line on both sides of my face; and a few very very small ones on my forehead that you would have to use a magnifying mirror to see. My lip/mouth, chin, neck and body are 100% clear and I've never ever got acne in those places; wish the rest of my face was that way like it use to be. However I have a handful of red marks on both sides of my face that drive me nuts and make my skin look worse than it actually is..... Prior to all this I had clear skin and suddenly started getting big cysts 1-2 at a time and was perplexed at the sudden outbreak.

My acne is 100% related to my digestive system; I took a mucosal barrier screening test (saliva) from a naturo-path and found out I have severe yeast over-growth. It measures Igf, Iga and Igg levels in your salvia. I'll be do more testing as I get the money for parasites, food sensitivities and adrenal health.

My current symptoms are mild acne, itchy skin, cold hands and feet, slight white coating of the tongue.

I just started taking a multi-vitamin and plan on picking up a b-complex, c, e and cal/mag combo which are the recommended vitamins while on this diet.

I refuse to eat any fruit while on this diet; I'm not taking a chance on feeding that beast!

Coconut Oil: Can anyone tell me the proper way to take Coconut Oil? Its a solid at room temp. so do you melt it and THEN take one tablespoon? Or do you fill up a tablespoon with solid Coconut Oil and down it?

PANIC

Fill up one tbls of solid coconut oil and down it! Or you can offcourse use it for frying chicken or something else

Edited by White Fox, 04 April 2010 - 03:17 AM.

#54 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:19 AM

Five weeks:
Acne: Doing very good at the moment.
Digestion: TERRIBLE. I don't know if it's because of something I ate or that I started Olive Leaf Extract and NOW Candida Clear in the beginning of this week.
White Coated Tongue: Better

Edited by White Fox, 04 April 2010 - 03:20 AM.

#55 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:16 AM

I have quit the Probiotics and will add them in on a later stage. My current battle plan is as follows.Month 1 is done!!

Month 1: Starting diet and some natural antifungals like garlic, coconuts/coconut milk and cinnamon.
Month 2: Adding in Olive Leaf Extract and NOW candida clear
Month 3: Adding in probiotics
Month 4: Boost immune system and help leaky gut with Colostrum and L-glutamine

I might be adding changes to the plan...

Edited by White Fox, 04 April 2010 - 04:17 AM.

#56 Panic!!

Panic!!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

Couple other things I want to point out bro.

Your eating way too many calories at the moment, especially spread over 3 meals. That's DEFINITELY, 100% stressing your digestive system out.

I know your probably like me and HATE to lose weight, especially since I'm so into working out and all, but to be honest that's what I think got me in this situation to being with.... years and years of a bodybuilding diet (grains grains grains, high protein, high fat, excess calories = inflammation).

I would cut your calories back by 400-500 and eat smaller meals. 1000 calories in one sitting regardless of what you eat is gonna cause inflammation.

Good choice on dropping the pro-biotics until later, I think it'll work out better for you that way.

Thanks for the info on the Coconut Oil, that's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure! haha

Lastly, I would recommend doing a detox at the end of month two; your internal organs are most likely stressed from the years of abuse and it should significantly help with your digestion. I plan on doing the flax/benotine shakes for my colon and following Linda Hula's Liver Flush.

PANIC

#57 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Panic!! @ Apr 4 2010, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your eating way too many calories at the moment, especially spread over 3 meals. That's DEFINITELY, 100% stressing your digestive system out.

I know your probably like me and HATE to lose weight, especially since I'm so into working out and all, but to be honest that's what I think got me in this situation to being with.... years and years of a bodybuilding diet (grains grains grains, high protein, high fat, excess calories = inflammation).

I would cut your calories back by 400-500 and eat smaller meals. 1000 calories in one sitting regardless of what you eat is gonna cause inflammation.

Good choice on dropping the pro-biotics until later, I think it'll work out better for you that way.

Thanks for the info on the Coconut Oil, that's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure! haha

Lastly, I would recommend doing a detox at the end of month two; your internal organs are most likely stressed from the years of abuse and it should significantly help with your digestion. I plan on doing the flax/benotine shakes for my colon and following Linda Hula's Liver Flush.

PANIC

Yes, the reason I eat so many calories is because I try to build some muscle at the same time, but i plan to cut down for summer in some time so then i will also cut the calories. And I agree that the whole bodybuilding lifestyle is probably what got us into this situation in the first place. And we're not the only ones, I remember reading this thread on bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybui...php?t=119643171

I've always wanted to do some cleanses, but it seems like a lot of work... Can you explain the two a little more?

Edited by White Fox, 05 April 2010 - 02:47 AM.

#58 Panic!!

Panic!!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (White Fox @ Apr 5 2010, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Panic!! @ Apr 4 2010, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PANIC

Yes, the reason I eat so many calories is because I try to build some muscle at the same time, but i plan to cut down for summer in some time so then i will also cut the calories. And I agree that the whole bodybuilding lifestyle is probably what got us into this situation in the first place. And we're not the only ones, I remember reading this thread on bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybui...php?t=119643171

I've always wanted to do some cleanses, but it seems like a lot of work... Can you explain the two a little more?

I think Brenton proved you CAN build muscle while doing a candida type diet; BUTTTTTT first things first. Clear out the yeast and fix your digestive system; you will have to sacrifice your size for a few months and I know that sucks, believe me I'm going through it right now, but it will be worth it in the long run.

Personally I think your over loading your weak digestive tract with calories, which is why things are up and down for you so far.

Cleanses are not a lot of work; but they do involve fasting, which isn't fun, but necessary for the body to get a break from all the food your putting down.

Google Linda Hula Liver Flush and Bentonite/Flax Colon Cleanses.

You basically have to eat a very light meal; wait a couple hours then take the Bentonite/Flax shake. Spend the next day on the pooper pretty much all day; while drinking tons of water and pretty much nothing else.

That's for the colon; the liver flush has detailed instructions on her site if you Google her.

Remember to always to a Colon cleanse FIRST before any other flush or cleanse.

PANIC

#59 TalkingMonkey

TalkingMonkey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:07 PM

Hmm, that's interesting about the calories.

#60 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (TalkingMonkey @ Apr 7 2010, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, that's interesting about the calories.

Hi man, how are you doing with your diet?

I quit the NOW Candida Clear and NOW Olive Leaf Extract because it seems they were causing the severe diarrhea and stomach issues that started around the same time I started these products. My digestion is doing good at the moment, but for how long? I have added Sauerkraut to my diet to help with regulating stomach acid and getting probiotics. If Sauerkraut helps me out I will probably add in some HCl with my protein meals to help digestion further.
I plan on making my own Coconut Milk yoghurt so stay tuned for the results and pics from that little project.

Todays food:

Breakfast:
Butter
3 chicken breasts
2 onions
Garlic
Ginger
2 tomatoes
oregano
Sauerkraut

2 cups of green tea

Lunch:
3 Tbls Olive Oil
1 can tuna
3 avocadoes
Sauerkraut

1 cup of green tea

Dinner:
1 coconut
2 teaspoons cinnamon

Edited by White Fox, 08 April 2010 - 10:59 AM.