Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White Fox' anti-candida log with pics

261 posts in this topic

I'm gonna get back on a healthy diet soon. The past month I've been off the wagon - drinking alcohol most nights, eating anything and everything I wanted. I've had a blast though. And my skin during this time was looking a little better than normal. I think it was because I was so stress-free, I was continually walking, I was having fun, I was in the outdoors all the time, I was getting laid 3 times a day - all of this has an effect. I've said it before, and White Fox alluded to it above: don't stress too much about this shit. Go out and enjoy life. Chronic stress can destroy you.

I'm gonna get back on a healthy diet soon. The past month I've been off the wagon - drinking alcohol most nights, eating anything and everything I wanted. I've had a blast though. And my skin during this time was looking a little better than normal. I think it was because I was so stress-free, I was continually walking, I was having fun, I was in the outdoors all the time, I was getting laid 3 times a day - all of this has an effect. I've said it before, and White Fox alluded to it above: don't stress too much about this shit. Go out and enjoy life. Chronic stress can destroy you.

Hi White Fox.

Does your tongue looks like this?

http://www.clivir.com/pictures/yeast/thrush2.jpg

My tongue is always cracked and has white patches like this.

I've been on an anti-candida diet for 6 months and my acne improved.

However I have less energy and my oral thrush is not getting better.

Hey there, just had a read through the thread and just wondering if any of you have tried a coconut oil detox? It sounds like its really useful against candida but i posted about it in the nutrition area and nobody responded to it. You should be taking a spoonful of coconut oil every 2 hours, i really want to try it but its just finding a good time to begin really.

You Just Have To Look Through The Dark

To See The Glimmers

[sig-img:412]

My Holistic Progress

6 Liver flushes performed so far in 2009

i need some serious help regarding candida and a starting point...long term use of doxycycline is what gave it to me...My symptoms are excema like rash along sides of face and clogged pores/white heads in chin area and occasional cystic bumps on jawline...Ive had major digestive issues for some time now and now understand the full scope of what was going on with me...CANDIDA...About three months ago i started elminating sugar/processed foods/dairy/gluten/bread pasta..Pretty much the whole gammit of foods that wreak havoc on our skin and stomachs. I have been taking acidolpholus for several months and that is the only probiotic...Over the last several days I can tell my candida is back as i have that rash like inflamed chin..My question is what is my starting point..? Theres is loads of great info that white fox provided Im just overwhelmed right now and need some guidance. Im sitting here crying over the condition of my skin and my children dont know how to help mommy. I have been eating lots of fruits and veggies and protein. Is it correct to assume fruits are no good?

Im desperate for someone to help...

i need some serious help regarding candida and a starting point...long term use of doxycycline is what gave it to me...My symptoms are excema like rash along sides of face and clogged pores/white heads in chin area and occasional cystic bumps on jawline...Ive had major digestive issues for some time now and now understand the full scope of what was going on with me...CANDIDA...About three months ago i started elminating sugar/processed foods/dairy/gluten/bread pasta..Pretty much the whole gammit of foods that wreak havoc on our skin and stomachs. I have been taking acidolpholus for several months and that is the only probiotic...Over the last several days I can tell my candida is back as i have that rash like inflamed chin..My question is what is my starting point..? Theres is loads of great info that white fox provided Im just overwhelmed right now and need some guidance. Im sitting here crying over the condition of my skin and my children dont know how to help mommy. I have been eating lots of fruits and veggies and protein. Is it correct to assume fruits are no good?

Im desperate for someone to help...

I have been doing the anti candida diet for 12 days now and ive been pretty strict..I have eaten brown rice severall times but thought that was ok..I did have two days where the die off produced severe flue symptoms..I take tumeric and aloe vera juice every day..I was taking nystatin but every time i took my dose i would get welts on my face within hrs of taking it..I'd rather do it more slowly with anti antifungals..The nystatin might have been too much for my skin to handle and the toxins started to come out...This has been on going since early january..Some days i get them and some i dont...I dont know if its food related or die off symptoms..I keep a food log and skin log so I can refer back to see whats doing it...Im already eating so limited i cant imagine cutting out anymore..My face has been a disaster for so long (really bad for 2 months) that i dont want to increase anything for fear of more welts..Im already on the brink...I've read positive reviews on Candizyme digestive enzymes that help candida..i was also thinkiing added some activated charcoal to absorb some of the toxins...what do you thiink?

Can anybody help me a good antibiotic for my cystic acne breakouts ? I am getting married after two months. My acne not respond to my 10 year old doxycycline treatment.

Any body please help ..I am very much confused and dissappointed.......................

White Fox,

Have you ever looked into whats in your tap water. A lot of places have recently switched water supply disinfectants from chlorine to chloramine. For me, this caused terrible Fungal Foliculitus (which looks like acne) on my face and back, as well very dry skin in general. Chloramine is a combination of chlorine and ammonia that makes the chlorine more stable in solution. For me, the extremely dry skin increased my sebum production, thus creating the conditions for the normal fungus on our skin to go crazy. Good news is that if you avoid chloramine the symptoms improve immediately, the bad news is that its almost impossible to filter out. For me the only answer was to move to a place that did NOT use chloramine, I know it sucks, but it was worth it in the end.

Hope this helps :)

Hi guys!

I don't know how many of you guys in this thread are still active on the forum, but I just wanted to wrap everything up. In the end it was poor gut flora(candida++) and damaged gut that caused my acne.

See my thread for more information