Photo

Kitoscell

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
117 replies to this topic

#1 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:27 PM

Kitoscell inhibits tgf1.

They sell lamentably it only in the country where invention, not yet are distributors at world-wide level.

150 dllr 90g. apply 3 times at day. (7 month min treatment).

They watch the photos in this report as it reduces to scar 30 percent in 7 months.

Watch the pages number 32,33,34,35,36.

http://kitoscell.com... Monografia.pdf

Edited by Maldition, 25 December 2010 - 01:13 PM.

#2 Mr President

Mr President

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:16 PM

I had a look and it appears to only work on raised scars sad.gif

ps. this versions in spanish. you can view it in english, if you search for it via google and click translate. the text is a bit messy since its opens in html but its still readable.

Edited by cartwheeling_monkey, 24 February 2010 - 05:27 PM.

#3 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:29 PM

kitoscell phone number: 01800 - 5701 - 287
mail: kitoscell@kitoscell.com
web: http://kitoscell.com/

I have sent him an email asking if they make shipments international, not yet responded to me.
they sell it in the country where one makes are positive commentaries of people in forums.

I believe that he is something similar to copper peptides. although the main star to obtain in a laboratory is decorin human recombinant.

by the way receipt an email of a biological company of my country and offers recombinant decorin recombinant human to me...for 777 dollars (100 ug)
I believe that 100 ug, are very little for putting in a scar median

#4 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (cartwheeling_monkey @ Feb 24 2010, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ps. this versions in spanish. you can view it in english, if you search for it via google and click translate. the text is a bit messy since its opens in html but its still readable.

I believe that in version HTML the images of the scars are not seen

this drug inhibits tgf1 that is improves the healing of any wound.

Edited by eterna_maldicion, 24 February 2010 - 05:32 PM.

#5 Mr President

Mr President

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (eterna_maldicion @ Feb 25 2010, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (cartwheeling_monkey @ Feb 24 2010, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe that in version HTML the images of the scars are not seen

this drug inhibits tgf1 that is improves the healing of any wound.

you're right about the images. i looked at both versions. they show quite an improvement in what looks like old/new raised scarring.

the improved wound healing makes sense, so its a lot like copper peptides, probably stronger - since both aim to supperss tgf1. would it work on older scars?

#6 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:28 PM

[/quote]

the improved wound healing makes sense, so its a lot like copper peptides, probably stronger - since both aim to supperss tgf1. would it work on older scars?
[/quote]

in the report there are photos where one sees that it reverts scars of 1 year of antiquity,
without making revision of scar

Edited by eterna_maldicion, 24 February 2010 - 06:30 PM.

#7 sanjoseskin

sanjoseskin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:56 PM

how safe do you think a product like this is? I mean, how advanced and strict are mexico's medical drug regulations? What if you apply this and it activates onca genes?
I dunno, i'd be careful. I mean in all honesty I would probably try it, but we should all be carefull ordering stuff that has the potential to effect biological mechanisms of action.

#8 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (sanjoseskin @ Feb 24 2010, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how safe do you think a product like this is? I mean, how advanced and strict are mexico's medical drug regulations? What if you apply this and it activates onca genes?
I dunno, i'd be careful. I mean in all honesty I would probably try it, but we should all be carefull ordering stuff that has the potential to effect biological mechanisms of action.

we are all in the hope of juvista and trying with other products

Edited by eterna_maldicion, 24 February 2010 - 08:57 PM.

#9 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:07 PM

Therapeutic indications: Kitoscell® gel is indicated for the treatment of hypertrophic scars and keloid scars.

Farmacocinética and Farmacodinamia: The active principle of Kitoscell® gel is 5-metil-1-fenil-2- [1H] - piridona, a synthetic molecule chemical, nonpeptide, small, that acts as regulating selective of citocinas reason why it has important antifibróticas properties.

Kitoscell® gel prevents the formation with fibrótic injuries, diminishes the advance of injuries prexistentes fibrótics, and remove the fibróticas injuries, because Kitoscell® has like action mechanism, the being a powerful inhibitor against the specific action of the human citocinas (TGF-β1, TNF-α PDGF. bFGF, EGF) which are directly responsible for the excessive proliferation of fibroblasts and the biomodulación of the healing. For being a nonprotein molecule is evidence of no formation of antibodies against this one, in this way has a minimum possibility of creating some immunogenic reaction. Pharmacokinetic studies have demonstrated that Kitoscell® can reach weaves easily when it is administered by oral or topical route. In gel presentation Kitoscell®, it penetrates effectively until arriving at the deep layers of the skin. Kitoscell® gel is not accumulated, still administered per prolonged periods of time.

Edited by eterna_maldicion, 24 February 2010 - 09:08 PM.

#10 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:19 AM

p

Edited by eterna_maldicion, 12 April 2010 - 06:21 AM.

#11 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

before and after using kitoscell 7 months 3 times to the day

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 5.jpg

Edited by eterna_maldicion, 12 April 2010 - 06:22 AM.

#12 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:43 PM

the treatment with this gel is long term 7 months minimal

Edited by eterna_maldicion, 12 April 2010 - 06:22 AM.

#13 sltn

sltn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:17 PM

I wonder if it work efficiently on old scars without some method for removing existing scar tissue (needling, acids..). Same thing with copper peptides.

#14 Mr President

Mr President

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (sltn @ Mar 2 2010, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder if it work efficiently on old scars without some method for removing existing scar tissue (needling, acids..). Same thing with copper peptides.

good question. most hypertropic scar creams on the market tend to only work on the raised scar tissue (hence their name) and dont do too much to actually remove the tissue. given the photos and explanation, this seems the same. it probably would stop scar reforming if you needled the older scars. I just dont see the difference between this and the copper peptides. copper peptides seem so much easier to obtain. ive found the copper peptides do work well with preventing scar tissue formation. it should be in everyones cupboard. the only benefit i can see with this product is it may be colourless? will stop the blueness that comes with applying the copper peptides.

Edited by cartwheeling_monkey, 01 March 2010 - 04:29 PM.

#15 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:25 AM

my opinion about copper peptides:

copper peptides are something cosmetic
for 20 years Dr pickard has been inventing this and never I have seen photos of scars rein its forum it sells that as if outside something miraculous generated with copper peptides
but the truth is another one

when it sees photos of reduced scars using copper peptides, as I see with kitoscell then I am going to believe in copper peptides.

Edited by eterna_maldicion, 02 March 2010 - 12:30 AM.

#16 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (sltn @ Mar 1 2010, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in the pdf of the cream it says, it comes up, and revert
it is obvious that the scar is necessary to eliminate it, for better effect
I will begin a treatment with kitoscell for April
I see better results with kitoscell than with juvista
I am already taking care to obtain the gel

Edited by eterna_maldicion, 02 March 2010 - 12:42 AM.

#17 sltn

sltn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:59 AM

I also have not seen lots of good pre/post treatment pictures on copper peptides and Skinbiology methods, but I have read good reports like complete resolution of strechmarks, although it has taken four(!) years on some people. I'm using Skinbiology methods on body scar but I realize it may take a full year and quite strong acid peels to get good results.

But yeah, those Kitoscell pictures look quite impressive. They do not show a complete resolution, it probably was not a goal at that time and scarring on those pictures is severe to start with, but it looks like that some areas have returned to pre-injury state? Have you found a price for Kitoscell products?

#18 sltn

sltn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:14 AM

Looks like it's about 500-600 Mexican pesos for 30 gram tube, not bad. I found a price of something like 1350 USD per 90 gram tube from some website selling medical stuff, but I don't know about that.

I'm looking at people comments on this stuff on mexican forums using google translator, haven't found much on acne scars yet though.

"It's great, I have a scar on my arm that has over 10 years and use it for 5 months and a half .. and 75% fainted .. is an excellent product .. se los recomiendo .."

"YO I can assure you from personal experience the excellent kitoscell RESULTS AND ALSO IN keloid scars acne scars. Here in Leon, GTO sell them at Plastic Surgery Clinic and Pharmacy DERMATOLLICAS A 650 PESOS"

What do you think?

Edited by sltn, 02 March 2010 - 08:41 AM.

#19 Maldition

Maldition

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:25 AM

it is for long term the treatment

Edited by eterna_maldicion, 02 March 2010 - 09:34 AM.

#20 sltn

sltn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:50 AM

Yes. I would try it if I could get it to my hands. I wonder how long it takes until someone starts to sell this stuff on ebay (if it's available without prescription in Mexico). smile.gif

Looks like price I found was actually 1350 pesos for 90 gram tube. I didn't realize they use dollar symbol for peso. rolleyes.gif

Edited by sltn, 02 March 2010 - 10:06 AM.