Photo

Question about flushing & parasites

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#41 SweetJade1980

SweetJade1980

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2004 - 03:19 PM

Denise,
What I notice the most about certain board members, is how they desire for us to provide scientific evidence (we usually do) that supports what we are saying or have personally experienced, yet they rarely do the very same thing for their counterarguments. So why should we put so much effort into it, when they aren't willing to do the same???

Also, lemon & oil, vinegar & oil, etc mixtures have been used for salad dressings so I'm not sure how much needs to be injested to produce soap. Yet, anyone who uses natural skin care products knows that not just lotions, but soap are also made from oils. This soap can be a liquid or hard depending on the ingredients used, and I personally wash with the non-comedegenic ones.

Futhermore, our bodies produce it's own soap every time it produces Bile Salts. So yeah, usually we are in a sense flushing soap, so this is a dead argument and we should move on to what really matters. ;-)

So, the real questions are:

- Did we instantly produce these or did our livers produce these over time?

- How is it possible to produce these stones after fasting for days and never doing a liver flush?

- How is it possible to produce these stones without ever fasting, doing a liver flush, or surgically removing them?

- How is it possible to find parasites within or wrapped around these stones?

- Why do these stones look like other stones (there are many different colors and types of stones) that have been removed from surgery in other countries?

Can you think of any others that need to be disproved?

Bye for now ;-)
These are not steps, but stages some people progress through when going from conventional to holistic medicine. Stage 2 is how I became 99%+ Clear, eliminated my dysmennorhea, significantly reduced my sebum & pore size, etc & is my predominant method.

Stage 1 (Treatment):
* (Daily) Isocare Skin Control Cleanser, Dream Products Customized Natural Face Lotion & Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen (mixed)
* (Sporadically) spot treat w/ anti-inflammatory (neosporin, hydrocortisone, salicylic acid) or a skin lightener (post-inflammatory pigmentation) to treat stubborn cystic/nodular acne that appears due to unknowingly or knowingly ingesting a food/ingredient that breaks me out (I do my best to avoid these foods). If you cover treated area w/ a bandaid, it makes product more effective.

Stage 2 (Prevention): "cheapest" method ~ Since Aug. 2002
* Follow a Gluten-Free, Trans-Fat Free, Dairy-Free and No Added Sugar diet for my Insulin Resistance/Hyperandrogenism (Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome)
* Avoid ALL types of nuts and the Genus Prunus (almonds, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries), Bananas, Pineapples, Cottonseed oil, Artificial Sweetners.

Stage 3 (Correction):
* 1/18/08 Ultimate Colon Cleanse (30 day program)

Research:
* Developing functional foods for those with acne & other special needs (assuming there's a defficiency).
* Developing good & "safe" formulas for various hormonal issues for women. Correction stage may resolve this for some.

#42 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2004 - 04:10 PM

Good stuff, SweetJade. smile.gif

#43 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 July 2004 - 04:37 PM

Yeah, good stuff. I'm glad you're cured Denise, I truly am. It shows just how helpful a positive attitude can be in someone's health.

Live long and prosperous,
BK

#44 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:37 PM

Denise,

Would you recommend me to do a complete body cleanse( intestinal cleanse(kill parasites),liver cleanse, and wheat bran & psyllium) before doing a liver flush???

A very knowledgeable person recommended me a complete detoxification package, which includes fasting for a couple of days. I was wondering if I could do a liver flush right after doing thiis body cleanse??? if not, how long do I have to wait??? Thank you very much. smile.gif

#45 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 July 2004 - 08:17 AM

Hey Zap: That sounds like a good plan. As I've stated countless times, it's important to do thorough bowel cleansing; that is every bit as important as liverflushing. Yes, you can do a bowel cleansing, and when that is winding down, you can do a flush, and then continue to flush until the stones are all gone (when you get two back-to-back "clean" flushes with no stones produced). Be sure to continue bowel cleansing during the flushing; colonics helped me unbelievably. Enemas only reach a small portion of the bowel. Or, if you don't want anyone messing with your arse, you can get a colema board and do it yourself. Keep in mind that the large intestine is the only thing cleansed during a colonic or colema, and that castor oil packs help with the release of toxic material. The small intestine is cleansed with herbs; that is also where most mucoid plaque is produced.