Photo

Liver Flushing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 03:36 PM

Hey everyone, i did my third liver flush yesterday. Its strange because i woke up around 830 and starting passing stones before i even had a chance to take a laxative. I did a SWF at around maybe 10 after i already had passed out around 200-300 stones. The SWF produced only 10-20 more. So does this mean we dont even need to take a laxative? Also denise, if you read this, how many SWF flushes did it take for you to become clear and did you do an enema/colonic after each one? Thanks!

#2 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:49 PM

Your digestive system must be running at super efficieny Lumas! I'm planning to do a colonic after my #6 flush.
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#3 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 07:41 PM

Im doing a colonic i think after my next flush. JC, did you take a break from flushing after your 4th and if so, for how long?

#4 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 09:16 PM

I'm sorry to intrude, but I'm just wondering why you are flushing, if you've seen results, what you hope to see, etc...

#5 jc

jc

Time for the big guns

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 12 July 2004 - 09:49 PM

No problem BenKweller. I've seen results. All of my breakouts have stopped ever since my third flush. This includes the breakouts on my back and chest which have never used BP or anything before. It may just be coincidence, but in my own opinion, it was the liver flushing. My liver must be healthier after all this cleansing.

QUOTE("Lumas")
JC, did you take a break from flushing after your 4th and if so, for how long?

Hey Lumas,

If you look in my log (I forget it myself!), under my "flushing" summary, you'll see that I took pretty much a one month break after my 4th flush. This was recommended by Shellycat so as to give your kidneys a break. This was rather inadvertent too, as I had my final exams to study for, for exactly a month! biggrin.gif
Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

#6 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:08 AM

Hm, i guess ill do a colonic after my next flush and then take a break for a month. Im so excited about doing these flushes though. Ben, i had really bad bacne with lots of red marks for as long as i can remember. I started eating healthy and doing flushes and my bacne is almost non existent now. It almost looks perfect again. My face is slowly starting to look better and hopefully this last flush helped it, but i dont expect real results until at least 7-8 flushes.

#7 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 July 2004 - 08:41 PM

LUMAS,

I'm glad you are doing well. What's your flushing procedure???

#8 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 July 2004 - 09:36 PM

I follow JC's i think.

Day 1-Apple juice from 8am-8pm (every two hours 16ozs and eat easily digestible foods such as steamed veggies, etc)

Day 2-Apple juice from 8am-2pm (same as day one, but do not eat anything after 2pm)
*During the day apply a hot oil pack or hot water bottle to your liver area or even take a hot bath or jog.
*At 9:45pm prepare 1/2 cup extra virgin cold pressed olive oil with 1/2 grapferuit juice or lemon. (I do 3/4 cup of olive oil and 1/2 cup grapferuit and 1/4 cup lemon juice)
*Drink the mixture at 10pm. Try to get it down within 10 minutes. Lay down in your bed immediately. Lie on your back or on your right side. Apply a hot water pack again to you liver. Fall asleep as fast as you can. (You will feel the stones passing through your bile duct)

Day 3- Try to wake up around 8am and then mix 32ozs of warm water with 2 teaspoons of unrefined, uniodinzed sea sealt.

For several days before and after the flush make sure you take p and b shakes. Dont take any on day 2 though. Also no pills on day 2.
Start dry skin brushing!
Day 4- At night do a detox bath( Its in JC's log)

Thats really it.
Before starting liver flushes i did a month of Dr Naturas colon cleanse and im on my second month of it now. Expensive, but good.
Read alot on curezone.com. Goodluck if you decide to do one.

#9 ZAP

ZAP

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:45 AM

Thank you very much for your response. I've been looking a lot into liver flushes and I think , I'm almost ready to do one. First, I'll do a parasite cleanse and then a liver flush. AGAIN, Thank you very much for your help.

#10 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:52 AM

No problem man. If you have any questions pm me or even JC. JC always answers my pms within a day. Glad to hear your going to do start liver flushes soon. Also, you should look into getting a colonic. I plan on doing it after my fourth flush and then again on my 8th flush. Im sure your aware that it takes many flushes to get all your stones out. Eight flushes seems to be the number that many people on curezone start seeming great results.