Photo

Accutane Log: Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
245 replies to this topic

#241 whateverclever

whateverclever

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:40 AM

Oh. My. God. I literally just sat here on my ass and read your entire log. True story. It's 2:30am where I am now so everyone's asleep, but I've been glued to my computer and intermittently cracking up like a mentally unstable person. You are so hilarious it's not even fair. You really have a way with words, and I really, really hope you're pursuing some form of writing in your life now.

Having read your magnum opus, I feel like I actually sort of know you (if that's not too presumptuous) and I'm so happy for you and your life with clear skin! If you ever see this post, I ask that you consider writing a one-year post-accutane update, because I'm curious to see how your skin is doing now. I'm on day 14 of my 'tane course and I'm hoping to finally have clear skin again after seven years of acne (having had it since I was about 12). Anyway, thank you so much for documenting your epic journey here, and with so much hilarity and detail. I've enjoyed every word of it.

You are terribly funny and generally awesome, and I know you'll succeed at whatever you choose to do in life! Hope you are enjoying your new life with clear skin! peace + love

#242 Again!

Again!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

Hey, I just loved your log! Way too funny. I am posting on here so other can see it. Too funny to pass up. I sure hope that you update in the near future!

#243 kernel.panic

kernel.panic

I feel like a prized asshole, no one even mentions my casserole

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

Edited by kernel.panic, 18 May 2014 - 02:18 PM.

#244 readytolive

readytolive

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

loved your log it gives me hope! I'm only one month in with no results yet my skin is still greasy actually but I hope I have normal person skin like you do one day! I just hate that I can't see your pics for some reason photobucket says error but I truly enjoyed reading your log as a fellow 20 year old girl just ready to live life and party it up a little without having to worry about my stupid skin!

#245 jennyband

jennyband

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

oh hey there stranger. my skin has done a back flip... twice... i took accutane last year for 5 months.. and i could possibly have to take it again very soon. 

sigh.

#246 kernel.panic

kernel.panic

I feel like a prized asshole, no one even mentions my casserole

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

Edited by kernel.panic, 18 May 2014 - 02:18 PM.