Photo

Max Clarity Foam

This topic is in the process of being archived.
561 replies to this topic

#21 YoshWakalaka

YoshWakalaka

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Troi @ Mar 20 2010, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just because you see it on TV doesn't mean it doesn't work. I work for the company that makes this and can tell you IT WORKS and they have the clinical data to back up that claim.

So you would know a lot about this product right? Does it clear up acne scars and even out your skin tone? Cause I know almost everyone on Dan's regimen seems to suffer from hyperpigmentation during/after their acne calms down.

#22 KNM

KNM

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:30 PM

well today is only my second day of using it so I can't really say ^.^' I layed out and got a tan today and that always seems to help my scars look less noticeable, also I would really recommended the retinol cream from the acne free severe kit. I'll give you an update on how my scars look after like 3 more days.

#23 positivepr

positivepr

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:58 PM

Hey everyone!

Like many of the posts I've been reading, I also saw the infomercial last night on MaxClarity, and I was really impressed. I've never used a penetrating foam acne product. Everything I've ever used has left my skin really irritated and dry, or still clogged with product.
I have noticed great results with their PanOxyl Bar (also made by Stifel Labs), but the bar is inconvenient and a little messy to carry around ha. The foam seems to be the perfect answer...let's hope wink.gif
I have to watch everything, and I mean everything, I put on my face. My cosmetics and moisturizer must be oil-free or I will have a breakout the next day. Neutrogena cosmetics have always worked wonders on my skin, as do NYC oil-free concealer and foundations. They're loose and pressed mineral powders with SPF 12 are awesome, and quite reasonably priced.
I've noticed I MUST read all product labels before using any cosmetic, cleanser, wash, moisturizer, etc. I was so hopeful a couple months ago, and bought AcneFree. After noticing one new breakout after another, I completely analyzed the ingredient list, just in case. I found out the AcneFree cleanser contained Almond Oil!!! There was my answer. After using this product for about a month, I threw it out, and continued my acne product search. I guess that's why I was so happy when I saw the MaxClarity infomercial on TV last night.
I've ordered it, and am excited to try it. I'll let everyone know my results!

#24 James_Uno

James_Uno

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:05 AM

i just ordered Max Clarity a couple of days ago after seeing the Infomercial..waiting on it to get delivered and ill let u guys know how it goes!

#25 rollin4deshi

rollin4deshi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:54 AM

Just got my Max Clarity about 10 mins ago , im pretty siked , cuz anything is gunna be better than pro active , bottom line is it FUCKED MY FACE UP , the perging process absolutely destroyed my face. A little backround on what I did to help pro active aniahlate my face. For like a month straight I would put noxzema on my face , because the internet said i should , which was mistake number 1. I left it on over night and basically any time i wasnt in public , so basically it clogged my pores and started slowly messing my face up , and then when my face started to get bad about a3 months ago i figred id try pro active and the pro active ripped all the nozema and shit out of my face and my face went from kinda bad not really to o my fuckin god , u look like a burn victim , i tried ACV and benyzol Oxy wash and it seemed to help a little but not the miracle i was looking for . So moral of the story , dont use Noxzema over night for a month straight and put pro active on your face, life lesson learned. Anyways , i digress... so i got Max Clarity jus washed my face with it and will keep u guys updated, theres no purging process so i might start to get better here in a month or so . Ill keep u updated

#26 dkkoning

dkkoning

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:14 PM

Hey guys, I just received my Max Clarity in the mail, looks very nice out of the box. I'll let you know how is goes soon!!!

Peace,

--DKK

#27 rollin4deshi

rollin4deshi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:49 PM

so far i been on it for about 5 days and it took alot of the redness away and evened my face out. it kills the pimples from the inside out and the right side of my face is just about clear. I had a huge cyst on the left side of my face , made me look like a burn victim, that is going away faster than a month of acv and oxy combined. by the looks of it , this shit is for real and is def worth the 20 bucks, be back in about a week or so with more updates

#28 EM Lopez

EM Lopez

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:52 PM

Hey Anyone know how long it takes to get after u order it?

#29 VIChick

VIChick

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (EM Lopez @ Apr 2 2010, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Anyone know how long it takes to get after u order it?

It takes about 3-4 days to get the package once you order it. I placed my order by phone, so it may take the same amount of days if you do it on online or a day or so more. I ordered on Tuesday and my niffty little package was sitting on my front patio this afternoon that was delivered vis UPS. eusa_dance.gif

I used it as soon as I received it and will keep everyone updated on how it works with my skin.

#30 JenniferViolet66

JenniferViolet66

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:54 AM

Just got my MaxClarity yesterday. I'm hopeful but skeptical. I've been dealing with acne since I've been 11 and like many others have tried EVERYTHING only to be disappointed. I will say that I have only used it 3 times so far and my skin feels fresh and clean. I tend to get extremeley oily as well and I don't feel nearly as oily as I usually do by mid-afternoon. I've been battling a few large pimples around my neckline, and already they feel better. They havn't gone away yet but they don't feel tender or painful to the touch anymore since I used the MaxClarity so maybe they are healing. Anyway, I tried ProActiv a few times and Murad as well and neither worked for me. I will keep using the MaxClarity and give another update after a full week's of use. Oh, and by the way I was really scared that it would be totally drying to my skin because I am very sensitive, but it's not, my skin feels well balanced.

#31 frostybabi1612

frostybabi1612

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:47 PM

Hey everyone,

I told you I would keep you updated on how MaX Clarity is working. I've experienced acne since I was about 11 and have been on all kinds of topicals and medicatiosn and what not and so far really like this product. I've been using it for three days now and I can say it has done a pretty good job of minimizing current pimples and speeding up acne under the surface. I really like it so far! I will keep you posted..I say order it if you are unsure smile.gif

#32 michellebelle17

michellebelle17

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:25 AM

My aunt says she saw this on tv, and as usual I am skeptical of products claiming to clear your skin or your money back. I've always had some kind of acne since I was 11 or so. It wasn't that big of a deal then, nothing that Clearasil couldn't handle at the time. By the time I was 16, it got unbearable so I went on Proactiv. That just made my skin terribly red and itchy. I went on medications that made me sick to my stomach. I also tried Murad, with little success and after going to see a dermatologist I got a VERY expensive kit that worked for a while but stopped soon after wards. I have sensitive skin, cystic acne and scarring.

I've read through the posts and saw that people had success with this product so... I think I'll order it. I don't really have anything to lose at this point. Plus, the foam looks cool. And different. I'll keep you guys updated surprised.gif

#33 Dan B

Dan B

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:50 AM

Does the foam still bleach clothes??

#34 Cassy_Ann

Cassy_Ann

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:08 AM

QUOTE (Dan B @ Apr 4 2010, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does the foam still bleach clothes??

It says on the bottles that it will bleach clothes. But working with foam is much easier than liquids it doesnt run out of your hand or anything. Today is my thrid day using the product and i haven't had any problems with any bleaching.

#35 darian_156

darian_156

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:23 PM

Does any1 know if u can get max clarity in Canada? I went to the website and it seems like u can only get shipments to the states.

#36 walrus eater

walrus eater

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:trying to get rid of acne but failing

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:35 PM

for the like 20 ppl that said ud update.............where are the updates????

#37 clearskin2010

clearskin2010

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:28 PM

Glad I found this thread for my first post.

I put in my order a few days ago and am waiting for my kit.

I have found that a combination of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide products keeps me clear.

I first learned about this a few years ago from the best book I've ever read on acne titled Breaking Out. You can get it on amazon if you're interested.

The author said that a combination of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide can't be beat. She said a bare bones approach is to just buy one product with salicylic acid and one product with benzoyl peroxide and use them! I started doing this and was amazed. Worked better for me than Retin A.

When I found out Max Clarity contains two of my favorite ingredients in a no-mess foam form that absorbs almost immediately with no stickiness, and you can wear moisturizer and sunscreen over it I jumped on board.

I'll let you know when my kit arrives.

#38 Cassy_Ann

Cassy_Ann

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:46 AM

So i thought I would share with everyone how my skin is doing Today is going to be day 4 using Max Clarity. I have already seen big improvements in my skin which makes me really happy. When i first got my kit i and opened the box like some people said i was expecting the bottles to be bigger. The foam bottles are all 2.64 oz but you dont worry you will have enough for atleast a month. The am/pm facewash they give is 5.5 oz. i havent tried it yet because i've been having such great results with the other three products.
So let me tell you a little about my skin: I never really had acne when i was in highschool or middle school. i would get the maybe three pimples every month and once i was 16 every now and then i would get a painful cystic one which i hate (Here's a little tip though if you are able to feel when you about to get one go take a multi-vitamin or any vitamin that has B-6 or B-12 in it will stop it from growing it you catch it at the right time this also works for anyone that gets canker sores)
Anyways last summer when i moved to Georgia i noticed that my skin was starting to get worse i was able to clear it up with some cream from the store. My skin got really bad in October after i had used a facewash by MyChelle and unpetrolum on my face. i would leave the unpetrolum over night and that was a big mistake(i saw it in a youtube video) About a week later i had about 20 little pimples all on my left cheek and about 10 on the right cheek the rest of my face didnt have any problems. i felt terrible and i now really understand first hand how everyone eles that has acne feels :/ Alot of the pimple eventually turned to blackheads which made them seem impossible to get rid of , I went to the store and bought all different kinds of otc products to try and clear up and nothing seemed to work. Also i kept trying to get blackheads and pop pimples which just aggravated my skin, left an bunch of red marks and scars where my mom told me i looked like hell
A couple weeks ago i could sleep and was up at like 3 in the morning and i was watching tv when i saw the max clarity commerical. I really liked that fact that it had foam (i love foam) and so i went online looked at there website tried to find some reviews on it i didnt find many so i was hesitate to buy it, after reading some of the reviews on the message board and yahoo answers i decided to buy it. It as probably one of the best things i've spent money on. My skin is starting to clear up after months of trying to get blackshead and whiteheads to go away (they kept coming back in the same area) there finally going away and i havent gotten any new ones. I recommend using a moisturizer afterwards (i have dry skin so i always use one) I have experienced a little flaking but i used a liltte olive oil and a pinch of sugar on the area and it was gone this morning. I think i got the flaking because i got a little foam happy lol Also it was taking away a lot of redness and scars from the area that i break out in.
For anyone that has been considering giving max clarity a try go order it. You dont have to sign up for a autoshipment; i didnt. Once you get to the page where you put the credit card information if you try to close it out it will ask if you want a one time two month supply for 29.95 plus 6.95 shipping. I figured that i would try it first and then if it works i can always order more.
I will keep you guys updated on my results
Sorry this is so long

#39 VIChick

VIChick

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:34 AM

Here is my update smile.gif

I received my package on Friday, April 2nd and I used it that same night. I received the 3-piece kit along with the foaming wash. The bottles were a bit small, I thought they were gonna be a tad bit bigger, but I hope and will see if they last the entire month. I pulled out the deep cleanser and applied it to my skin like any other facial cleanser avoiding the eye/lip area. The foam dissapears a few seconds after massaging the skin, but none the less I continued to massage until about 1 minute or so. Washed it off and patted my face dry with a nice fluffy soft clean towel. I waited a couple of minutes before I applied the rejuvenating toner.

2nd step- with my face completely dry I applied the rejuvenating toner and it felt so good going on. Waiting for that to dry on my face, only another couple minutes and I was done!!!

I continued these steps for the next few days and I have noticed that a big mama of a cystic zit that was on the right side of my mouth has significantly decreased in size and it is nowhere as painful as it was before. It's like I dont even feel it at all now.

Even though this is my 4th day using the products I have seen some change. I recommend to anyone that has used a ton load of other products in the past, like I did, try this one, it may put the search to the end.

#40 skieswillfall

skieswillfall

Ryan James

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:48 PM

Glad to hear everyone is liking this product! I just ordered it a couple minutes ago and can't wait for it to arrive. I will be updating periodically as well.