Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Max Clarity Foam

568 posts in this topic

Just got my Max Clarity about 10 mins ago , im pretty siked , cuz anything is gunna be better than pro active , bottom line is it FUCKED MY FACE UP , the perging process absolutely destroyed my face. A little backround on what I did to help pro active aniahlate my face. For like a month straight I would put noxzema on my face , because the internet said i should , which was mistake number 1. I left it on over night and basically any time i wasnt in public , so basically it clogged my pores and started slowly messing my face up , and then when my face started to get bad about a3 months ago i figred id try pro active and the pro active ripped all the nozema and shit out of my face and my face went from kinda bad not really to o my fuckin god , u look like a burn victim , i tried ACV and benyzol Oxy wash and it seemed to help a little but not the miracle i was looking for . So moral of the story , dont use Noxzema over night for a month straight and put pro active on your face, life lesson learned. Anyways , i digress... so i got Max Clarity jus washed my face with it and will keep u guys updated, theres no purging process so i might start to get better here in a month or so . Ill keep u updated

Hey guys, I just received my Max Clarity in the mail, looks very nice out of the box. I'll let you know how is goes soon!!!

Peace,

--DKK

so far i been on it for about 5 days and it took alot of the redness away and evened my face out. it kills the pimples from the inside out and the right side of my face is just about clear. I had a huge cyst on the left side of my face , made me look like a burn victim, that is going away faster than a month of acv and oxy combined. by the looks of it , this shit is for real and is def worth the 20 bucks, be back in about a week or so with more updates

Hey Anyone know how long it takes to get after u order it?

It takes about 3-4 days to get the package once you order it. I placed my order by phone, so it may take the same amount of days if you do it on online or a day or so more. I ordered on Tuesday and my niffty little package was sitting on my front patio this afternoon that was delivered vis UPS. :dance:

I used it as soon as I received it and will keep everyone updated on how it works with my skin.

"Always keep people in your life that charge your battery, not those who will drain it."

Just got my MaxClarity yesterday. I'm hopeful but skeptical. I've been dealing with acne since I've been 11 and like many others have tried EVERYTHING only to be disappointed. I will say that I have only used it 3 times so far and my skin feels fresh and clean. I tend to get extremeley oily as well and I don't feel nearly as oily as I usually do by mid-afternoon. I've been battling a few large pimples around my neckline, and already they feel better. They havn't gone away yet but they don't feel tender or painful to the touch anymore since I used the MaxClarity so maybe they are healing. Anyway, I tried ProActiv a few times and Murad as well and neither worked for me. I will keep using the MaxClarity and give another update after a full week's of use. Oh, and by the way I was really scared that it would be totally drying to my skin because I am very sensitive, but it's not, my skin feels well balanced.

Hey everyone,

I told you I would keep you updated on how MaX Clarity is working. I've experienced acne since I was about 11 and have been on all kinds of topicals and medicatiosn and what not and so far really like this product. I've been using it for three days now and I can say it has done a pretty good job of minimizing current pimples and speeding up acne under the surface. I really like it so far! I will keep you posted..I say order it if you are unsure :)

My aunt says she saw this on tv, and as usual I am skeptical of products claiming to clear your skin or your money back. I've always had some kind of acne since I was 11 or so. It wasn't that big of a deal then, nothing that Clearasil couldn't handle at the time. By the time I was 16, it got unbearable so I went on Proactiv. That just made my skin terribly red and itchy. I went on medications that made me sick to my stomach. I also tried Murad, with little success and after going to see a dermatologist I got a VERY expensive kit that worked for a while but stopped soon after wards. I have sensitive skin, cystic acne and scarring.

I've read through the posts and saw that people had success with this product so... I think I'll order it. I don't really have anything to lose at this point. Plus, the foam looks cool. And different. I'll keep you guys updated :surprised:

Does the foam still bleach clothes??

Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness; no laziness; no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

Does the foam still bleach clothes??

It says on the bottles that it will bleach clothes. But working with foam is much easier than liquids it doesnt run out of your hand or anything. Today is my thrid day using the product and i haven't had any problems with any bleaching.

Does any1 know if u can get max clarity in Canada? I went to the website and it seems like u can only get shipments to the states.

for the like 20 ppl that said ud update.............where are the updates????

Glad I found this thread for my first post.

I put in my order a few days ago and am waiting for my kit.

I have found that a combination of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide products keeps me clear.

I first learned about this a few years ago from the best book I've ever read on acne titled Breaking Out. You can get it on amazon if you're interested.

The author said that a combination of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide can't be beat. She said a bare bones approach is to just buy one product with salicylic acid and one product with benzoyl peroxide and use them! I started doing this and was amazed. Worked better for me than Retin A.

When I found out Max Clarity contains two of my favorite ingredients in a no-mess foam form that absorbs almost immediately with no stickiness, and you can wear moisturizer and sunscreen over it I jumped on board.

I'll let you know when my kit arrives.

So i thought I would share with everyone how my skin is doing Today is going to be day 4 using Max Clarity. I have already seen big improvements in my skin which makes me really happy. When i first got my kit i and opened the box like some people said i was expecting the bottles to be bigger. The foam bottles are all 2.64 oz but you dont worry you will have enough for atleast a month. The am/pm facewash they give is 5.5 oz. i havent tried it yet because i've been having such great results with the other three products.

So let me tell you a little about my skin: I never really had acne when i was in highschool or middle school. i would get the maybe three pimples every month and once i was 16 every now and then i would get a painful cystic one which i hate (Here's a little tip though if you are able to feel when you about to get one go take a multi-vitamin or any vitamin that has B-6 or B-12 in it will stop it from growing it you catch it at the right time this also works for anyone that gets canker sores)

Anyways last summer when i moved to Georgia i noticed that my skin was starting to get worse i was able to clear it up with some cream from the store. My skin got really bad in October after i had used a facewash by MyChelle and unpetrolum on my face. i would leave the unpetrolum over night and that was a big mistake(i saw it in a youtube video) About a week later i had about 20 little pimples all on my left cheek and about 10 on the right cheek the rest of my face didnt have any problems. i felt terrible and i now really understand first hand how everyone eles that has acne feels :/ Alot of the pimple eventually turned to blackheads which made them seem impossible to get rid of , I went to the store and bought all different kinds of otc products to try and clear up and nothing seemed to work. Also i kept trying to get blackheads and pop pimples which just aggravated my skin, left an bunch of red marks and scars where my mom told me i looked like hell

A couple weeks ago i could sleep and was up at like 3 in the morning and i was watching tv when i saw the max clarity commerical. I really liked that fact that it had foam (i love foam) and so i went online looked at there website tried to find some reviews on it i didnt find many so i was hesitate to buy it, after reading some of the reviews on the message board and yahoo answers i decided to buy it. It as probably one of the best things i've spent money on. My skin is starting to clear up after months of trying to get blackshead and whiteheads to go away (they kept coming back in the same area) there finally going away and i havent gotten any new ones. I recommend using a moisturizer afterwards (i have dry skin so i always use one) I have experienced a little flaking but i used a liltte olive oil and a pinch of sugar on the area and it was gone this morning. I think i got the flaking because i got a little foam happy lol Also it was taking away a lot of redness and scars from the area that i break out in.

For anyone that has been considering giving max clarity a try go order it. You dont have to sign up for a autoshipment; i didnt. Once you get to the page where you put the credit card information if you try to close it out it will ask if you want a one time two month supply for 29.95 plus 6.95 shipping. I figured that i would try it first and then if it works i can always order more.

I will keep you guys updated on my results

Sorry this is so long

Here is my update :)

I received my package on Friday, April 2nd and I used it that same night. I received the 3-piece kit along with the foaming wash. The bottles were a bit small, I thought they were gonna be a tad bit bigger, but I hope and will see if they last the entire month. I pulled out the deep cleanser and applied it to my skin like any other facial cleanser avoiding the eye/lip area. The foam dissapears a few seconds after massaging the skin, but none the less I continued to massage until about 1 minute or so. Washed it off and patted my face dry with a nice fluffy soft clean towel. I waited a couple of minutes before I applied the rejuvenating toner.

2nd step- with my face completely dry I applied the rejuvenating toner and it felt so good going on. Waiting for that to dry on my face, only another couple minutes and I was done!!!

I continued these steps for the next few days and I have noticed that a big mama of a cystic zit that was on the right side of my mouth has significantly decreased in size and it is nowhere as painful as it was before. It's like I dont even feel it at all now.

Even though this is my 4th day using the products I have seen some change. I recommend to anyone that has used a ton load of other products in the past, like I did, try this one, it may put the search to the end.

"Always keep people in your life that charge your battery, not those who will drain it."

Glad to hear everyone is liking this product! I just ordered it a couple minutes ago and can't wait for it to arrive. I will be updating periodically as well.

- Ryan

I finally registered on this site. I had been reading on the forums here for awhile. Its nice to know I am not the only one whose acne really messes with their life. I have been dealing with moderate acne since I was like 12 and I am now 21. I had been using benzoyl peroxide (sometimes 5% or sometimes 10%) and a lotion medicine called clindamycin phosphate for many years. It helps my acne slightly but never makes it completely go away. I am just sick of always having to worry about the nasty pimples on my face every time I go outside. So I figured what the hell, I will try this maxclarity stuff out.

My box from them just arrived today and I am going to start using it immediately. I will post back to let you guys know how this stuff works for me.

Hey everyone.

So I told you I would update. I have been using MaxClarity for six days now and still find that I like it. I had a lot of big pimples on my face and it has definately decreased their size and gotten rid of many. I have also noticed that my acne (which usually comes in pretty red, inflamed and sometimes with that white stuff) has been decreasing and when it does finally pop up its just a red bump. The product will dry your skin out so I suggest that you get Cetaphil ultrahydrating lotion cuz it works super great. I will continue to keep you all posted. Like I've said before..I think it's working for me so hopefully it will work for you too.

Hi, I've been using MaxClarity for about 5 days now. The most noticeable change for me is the amount of oil. I always washed my face in the morning, put make up on and then not even 1 hour after applying makeup, I am so oily it is running off, and I can't wait to wash my face again. Now I have so little oil on my face I don't even feel the need to wash it again until it's time to do the night time step. To get to the point - less oil = less pimples. For me anyway. This was probably the worst week to compare because it's almost that time of month for me, and I've been eating chocolate like crazy. I got one big pimple on the front of my face, but that's really normal for me this time of month. Usually it's a lot worse. I'm happy with results so far. It almost seems too good to be true. It's a million times better then anything else I can remember using. If something did clear up my acne it also dried my face so bad I had to discontinue using it. MaxClarity leaves my skin feeling well balanced. Hardly any oil, but not dry either. I am looking forward to see if the results continue to be positive after a few weeks.

Hey Everyone I ordered this last Sunday and im in the waiting process and from what I hear it sounds like everyone has liked what they've seen so i'll be sure to report here when i get the product and report every week after that and tell u how it goes i really have high hopes i mean my face isn't that bad but bad enough to the point where i need some help so I'll be sure to report back because i know that the people would rather here from real users of the product rather than the one's selling it. this is EM Lopez signing out "Peace".

As most people are, I am skeptical about any TV infomercial product. While there are several people posting here claiming good results, I cannot help but notice most of these people have joined Acne.org within the last few weeks. No offense to anyone, but I would be more confident in this product if some existing members were sharing positive feedback...

I ordered this product today. I have mild to moderate acne on my chin and between my eye brows. I have a lot of of cheek and chin acne due to shaving irritation. I've tried a lot of products and even prescription gels, pills, and creams. Nothing has fully cleared my skin. I'm 17 years old and I'm hoping this product does some acne clearing on my face or I'm going to go insane. I'll put up an update in two weeks and then one month.

well my acne was from my own blunder and basically filling my pores full of noxzema for a month and then pro active bringing it to the surface , its not like my acne is deep and genetic , but it still has healed my face more in a week and a half of use then 3 months of other treatments , plus this is the only thing on the market that is foam and acutally absorbs into the skin , like I wake up and dont feel like a fucking greaseball , its pretty dry but i can deal , the dead skin is comin off. Bottom line , buy this shit if u dont want acne anymore , it may not heal it fully within the first month but it def makes a huge difference and is worth the 20 dollars , ud have to be crazy not to cop this

As most people are, I am skeptical about any TV infomercial product. While there are several people posting here claiming good results, I cannot help but notice most of these people have joined Acne.org within the last few weeks. No offense to anyone, but I would be more confident in this product if some existing members were sharing positive feedback...

I have been a member of this site for over a year and I have had mild to moderate acne. I started Dan's regimen in January 2009 and the regimen did work as long as I did it everyday, twice a day. Unfortunately after having a baby in February my acne got really out of control. I was getting really painful to the touch cystic acne around my mouth area and along my jaw line. Most of it was under the skin, but it still bothered me very much. Along with the acne on my face I also got acne along my shoulders, chest and back. I thought that there would be nothing to help me, so I started scouring the net to find a solution.

I came across a site that recommended Biore Ice Cleanser with 2% salycic acid and Neutrogena on the Spot treatment with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. I used these for couple weeks and there was still no improvement with my skin.

I finally came across the MaxClarity commercial many times, researched it online-looking for user reviews and such, reading and watching videos on the maxclarity website. I decided to give it a try. Afterall they had a 60 day money back guarantee, free shipping, and it was only $20 for a two month supply. I can attest the products work well, very well for the times that I have used it.

Well, all of this is to say that you should give it a try. Even though most of these people have recently joined doesn't mean that the product does not work. If you don't like the products you can always return it and get a full refund of your money. I hope this helps :dance:

Um, wow, why don't you guys just think a little intuitively instead of going on a blind product-hunt, wasting both money and time? Look at the ingredients. Obviously, the product won't be preforming any miracles:

It's 2.5% BP cleanser, 2.5% BP cream, and 0.5% SA.

The 2.5% BP cleanser is completely useless, as BP isn't going to stay on your skin with a 10 second application of some foam which you then wash away with water. It's been well documented these chemical 'cleansers' are a waste of time anyways, so you might as well just get any old cleanser. (But if you want to believe it works...then w/e). The 2.5% BP is nothing special. The 0.5% SA is actually quite a low concentration, as the highest you can get is 2% (for example, the 2% SA Oxy pads).

And apparently, this product instructs you to put on the SA after you put on the BP cream, which doesn't make any sense as the SA is supposed to clear your pores in preperation for the BP.

So you could replicate this product by buying a cleanser, 2.5% BP, and 2% SA Oxy pads (4x the strength of the ones offered here).

In all, this product is another scam. If 2.5% BP doesn't clear you, then 2.5% BP with a low strength SA (which is applied after the BP -_-) is certainly not going to make any difference either. I mean, why would it? Seriously, do your research.