#1 x.Kiki.x

x.Kiki.x

You told me I was pretty, when I looked like a mess <3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 35
About Me

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:16 PM

Heey ladies and gentlemen! oh god I sound like a tv show host lol.
I have a horrible liver atm from Accutane. I threw up infront of my bf because im so sick:(
So embarrasing! I havent been on it for 1 month and I threw up still.

I couldnt eat much, then I had an Iced Cap from Tim Hortons and threw it up! OMG! I am never drinking one of those as long as I live. They used to be my obsession <3 but now blah.

Has anyone had bad liver problems. PM me if you have some advice or want someone to talk to about it. Or just write it on here! I do not mind.

xo

#2 duchamp

duchamp

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:04 AM

Edited by duchamp, 08 February 2010 - 10:21 PM.

#3 Buke

Buke

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 25 January 2010 - 02:32 AM

I do suggest getting a liver function blood test. It may be from the accutane depending on how long you were on it. I know it stays in your system for quit a while after discontinuing(2-3 months or so). You can also get some Liver Detox Complex from a vitamin shop... It flushes out, and cleans the bad stuff in your liver. Make sure it contains milk thissle. I'm sorry for you, and wish you the best of sex. hah Jk but I hope you feel better.

#4 JoeBloggs

JoeBloggs

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 25 January 2010 - 05:41 AM

Look into taking various supplements to help strengthen your liver, Milk thistle extract is the most well known one.

Alternativista posted a really good summary of things good for the liver in this post http://www.acne.org/...p...t&p=2574124

The ones I take to help my liver (I was on accutane too, just come off infact!) are Milk thistle extract, N-acetylcysteine (NAC), ALpha lipoic acid, and occasionally MSM.

#5 x.Kiki.x

x.Kiki.x

You told me I was pretty, when I looked like a mess <3

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 35
About Me

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Buke @ Jan 25 2010, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do suggest getting a liver function blood test. It may be from the accutane depending on how long you were on it. I know it stays in your system for quit a while after discontinuing(2-3 months or so). You can also get some Liver Detox Complex from a vitamin shop... It flushes out, and cleans the bad stuff in your liver. Make sure it contains milk thissle. I'm sorry for you, and wish you the best of sex. hah Jk but I hope you feel better.

Buke: Thanks for ur advice and LOL smile.gif hahahhaa wow I wouldnt like throwing up all over the place.

Duchamp: Yes I am thats the only medication I was taking and my doctor said it was after my blood test.

JoeBloggs: Thank u. I will check it out.

Im so embarrased 3 guys saw this post haha. wow redface.gif

ninja.gif

xo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users