483 replies to this topic

#481 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:42 AM

Looking into doing some needling done by a professional. They know what topicals to use.There are groupon deals in my area for needling with PRP.

Edited by Binga, 24 April 2015 - 12:48 AM.

#482 *DarkHeart*

*DarkHeart*

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:08 AM

The thing that worries me about needling is that it causes inflammation, and it is possible that some of this AMVC or whatever, spontaneous scarring could be caused by inflammation. I do have a dermaroller, but like with everything, I am too scared to use it >_< Maybe a year or so down the road if my scars haven't gone or at least improved enough I might give it a try, but with a dermastamp for individual scars. I do know I personally could never afford professional treatments, though :/

Edited by *DarkHeart*, 24 April 2015 - 09:09 AM.

#483 missamua

missamua

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:08 AM

Hi, I've done a little bit of research on AMVC... as I was actually experiencing spontaneous scarring for a short period of time and for whatever reason eventually stopped getting new scars. I wonder if subcision would be the safest way to go in this kind if situation? Since you are just treating the scars themselves and not surrounding skin...less chance of inflammation triggering more scars. Has anyone had this done? I'm just curious. I feel so sorry for anyone who has to deal with this. 

Edited by missamua, 25 April 2015 - 12:10 AM.

#484 andyc192

andyc192

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 30 April 2015 - 09:27 PM

Hi I was only accurate from age of 19. and had a few bouts of it. Some years down the line with no acne breakouts I have developed scarring out of nowhere . I've tried numerous of lasers etc. No results. I totally stopped looking in the mirror now. No one seems to know we're my scars come from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users