Photo

is this a good probiotic?

probiotic

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 John Smith

John Smith

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 July 2004 - 08:38 PM

http://www.vitacost....archText=kyolic

#2 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 06:09 AM

The best one is Primal Defense by Garden of Life. More expensive, but the best out there.

#3 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:39 AM

I agree with Lumas.

#4 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 10:49 AM

I buy mine off ebay, for a decent price. http://search.ebay.c...osortpropertyZ1

#5 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 12:23 PM

Hey Lumas: I get mine here: http://stores.ebay.c...genameZl2QQtZkm

2 bottles of 180 caps for 98 bucks; about 6 bucks cheaper than the site you put up. It used to cost 94 bucks, which was REALLY a great deal. Nevertheless, compared to a healthfood store, this is a steal.

#6 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 11 July 2004 - 02:26 PM

Hey Denise,
I've heard that the Garden Of Life probiotic is the best out there... 14 different strains .... wow. It's so expensive though, even at a discount. :-(
What do you think of the Udo's Choice probiotics?

#7 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 02:50 PM

Hey SV: Well, I love UDO's products; I take his oil everyday. They are very good; but nothing takes the place of hso's. HSO's aren't probiotics; they are much more potent. Matter of fact, my son was starting to break out and I put him on 5 Primal Defense caps per night; 9 days later he starts passing green mucous for a few days....AND stopped breaking out. HSO's (homeostatic soil microorganisms) actually are so potent, they literally push out mucous, mucoid plaque, etc...these really aren't probiotics per se, but are much more potent and powerful. They used to be in the soil, but have been stripped away by our methods of farming.

#8 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 11 July 2004 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE(Denise2 @ Jul 11 2004, 02:37 PM)
Hey SV:  Well, I love UDO's products; I take his oil everyday.  They are very good; but nothing takes the place of hso's.  HSO's aren't probiotics; they are much more potent.  Matter of fact, my son was starting to break out and I put him on 5 Primal Defense caps per night; 9 days later he starts passing green mucous for a few days....AND stopped breaking out.  HSO's (homeostatic soil microorganisms) actually are so potent, they literally push out mucous, mucoid plaque, etc...these really aren't probiotics per se, but are much more potent and powerful.  They used to be in the soil, but have been stripped away by our methods of farming.

I luv ya Denise... you are such a wealth of information, you blow me away!! Damn, I need to look into HSOs now. If you find a "cheaper" source please let me know. But, like the Chinese saying goes, "Cheapest is most expensive." That's true many of times!

#9 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 03:24 PM

SV: To be honest, I kinda fell into Garden of Life products by accident. I was at The Vitamin Shoppe getting some supplements, and if you spent 40 bucks, you got a free copy of "Patient, Heal Thyself", by Jordan Rubins, the guy who also wrote, "The Maker's Diet". If you ever see the "patient" book, you'll see on the cover a before and after of Jason....the dude weighed 104 pounds and was literally dying. After he got on a certain diet and began taking hso's, his diseases disappeared, and he was able to obtain full and complete health. You can search the net for before and after pics....it's really a remarkable story. To be honest, that's how I found Primal Defense...or rather, it found me. You can always get a 90 tablet bottle for like 33 bucks or whatever; that's almost as much as a really good probiotic.

Also, another testimony about hso's....I have a good friend who told me she was having soil cravings.....she wanted to go out in the yard and eat soil! So I told her about hso's, and how that might help her out. She went and got some Primal Defense...cravings totally stopped. But check this out; she was also struggling with depression, and that is gone. She said now she would NOT be without Primal Defense. She never ever expected her depression to be effected by taking it, but she is glad; she said she feels so much better.

Kind of a weird testimony, and I cannot explain it at all, but that's what she says......

#10 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 11 July 2004 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE(Denise2 @ Jul 11 2004, 03:11 PM)
SV:  To be honest, I kinda fell into Garden of Life products by accident.  I was at The Vitamin Shoppe getting some supplements, and if you spent 40 bucks, you got a free copy of "Patient, Heal Thyself", by Jordan Rubins, the guy who also wrote, "The Maker's Diet".  If you ever see the "patient" book, you'll see on the cover a before and after of Jason....the dude weighed 104 pounds and was literally dying.  After he got on a certain diet and began taking hso's, his diseases disappeared, and he was able to obtain full and complete health.  You can search the net for before and after pics....it's really a remarkable story.  To be honest, that's how I found Primal Defense...or rather, it found me.  You can always get a 90 tablet bottle for like 33 bucks or whatever; that's almost as much as a really good probiotic.

Also, another testimony about hso's....I have a good friend who told me she was having soil cravings.....she wanted to go out in the yard and eat soil!  So I told her about hso's, and how that might help her out.  She went and got some Primal Defense...cravings totally stopped.  But check this out; she was also struggling with depression, and that is gone.  She said now she would NOT be without Primal Defense.  She never ever expected her depression to be effected by taking it, but she is glad; she said she feels so much better. 

Kind of a weird testimony, and I cannot explain it at all, but that's what she says......

Yes I have heard of "Patient Heal Thyself," the same friend who told me about the Garden of Life products was telling me about that book. It's weird how these things "find" you, but they do. I remember the day after my friend was telling me about goatein, Maya mentioned it in one of the threads on the scar board and I'm like, 'isn't that interesting.'
I will have to do some online searches about HSOs. You know, I went to 'The Vitamin Shoppe' for the very first time last week! There is one local here and since Trader Joe's ran out of colostrum, that's where I ended up to pick up mine, and I saw the Garden Of Life products as soon as I walked in. Hmmmmmmm.... :think:

#11 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:24 PM

:think: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :think:

#12 Guest_Scorpioness_*

Guest_Scorpioness_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:27 PM