Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

User47728

Virastop by Enzymedica

250 posts in this topic

Interesting.

"It takes 20 minutes to turn a live steer into a hamburger. One-third of cattle are blinking, looking around and mooing as their tails are cut off, their hooves removed, their hides pulled off and their bellies ripped open. It is happening all over North America. Veterinarians feel its out of control but the government says there is nothing they can do about it." --The Washington Post's "They Die Piece By Piece" (April 11, 2001)

There are 13 major slaughterhouses in the US. All 13 are "self-policed" for animal abuse. Each worker cuts the throat of about 309 cattle per hour. --Humane Society of America

It is legal in North America for male chicks to be thrown into grinders while alive for dog food companies.

"Poor animals! How jealously they guard their pathetic bodies... that which to us is merely an evening's meal, but to them is life itself." — T. Casey Brennan

So I don't post to much on here, but I just got a bottle of ViraStop to try. My skin is very clear usually, but my forehead always gives me problems! It's the only place on my face where I get pimples pretty much. I've tried everything, and I think I've narrowed it down to digestion. So I figured I'd give this a try. My diet is OK; but I don't really eat enough veggies. I will post here with results.

[...] but I don't really eat enough veggies.

:naughty:

"It takes 20 minutes to turn a live steer into a hamburger. One-third of cattle are blinking, looking around and mooing as their tails are cut off, their hooves removed, their hides pulled off and their bellies ripped open. It is happening all over North America. Veterinarians feel its out of control but the government says there is nothing they can do about it." --The Washington Post's "They Die Piece By Piece" (April 11, 2001)

There are 13 major slaughterhouses in the US. All 13 are "self-policed" for animal abuse. Each worker cuts the throat of about 309 cattle per hour. --Humane Society of America

It is legal in North America for male chicks to be thrown into grinders while alive for dog food companies.

"Poor animals! How jealously they guard their pathetic bodies... that which to us is merely an evening's meal, but to them is life itself." — T. Casey Brennan

Alritey, I'm officially hopping on this bandwagon tonight. Got a bottle of 60 ViraStop capsules for $28 at Whole Foods- wicked pricey, but enough capsules just to trial it. I'm certainly not expecting any miracles, but I'll report my results in a week. :dance:

Alritey, I'm officially hopping on this bandwagon tonight. Got a bottle of 60 ViraStop capsules for $28 at Whole Foods- wicked pricey, but enough capsules just to trial it. I'm certainly not expecting any miracles, but I'll report my results in a week. :dance:

Hey Quirky, where did you find Niacin as Niacinimide in Mass, or did you order offline? I am taking Niacin as inexitol whatever..

Hey Quirky, where did you find Niacin as Niacinimide in Mass, or did you order offline? I am taking Niacin as inexitol whatever..

Oh, I got it on Amazon.com, through Swanson Vitamins. You could probably find it at Whole Foods, though.

BTW (I already posted this in the ZAG Enzyme thread, but it's good information I just came across...)

From vrp.com :

Certain seaweeds, especially those high in the sugar fucose (Bladderwrack) and mucilaginous vegetables like okra have the ability to bind to lectins in a way that makes them unavailable to the vulnerable cells of the gut. These foods act as sacrificial decoys and attach to the problematic lectins that would ordinarily attach and bind to gut epithelial cells. A specific glycoprotein, N-acetylglucosamine (NAG), is also a favorite target for dietary lectins and is concentrated in connective tissue. Supplementation with NAG is an excellent strategy for lectin protection. Another sugar with similar activity is D-mannose, which is capable of binding to lectins located on the cells of microorganisms. Some bacteria responsible for urinary tract infections contain lectins specific for the sugar mannose and use these lectins to bind tightly to mannose-rich tissue in the bladder walls, initiating urinary tract infections (UTIs). 28 As with Bladderwrack and NAG, supplementation with D-mannose provides a decoy for these lectins and protects the bladder. Supplementing prior to a meal with these decoy sugars allows for the binding of potentially harmful lectins and protection from attack. This concept of lectin-shielding devices has exciting clinical application now and in the future.

Bladderwrack and D-Mannose supplements are very affordable. Very promising

The product called Lectin Lock has all those in it and a few others too.

Last updated 03/26/10

Supplements

- 50,000 IU Vitamin D once a week

- 250 - 500mgs calcium citrate per day

- 1,000mgs Vitamin C per day

General Dietary Principles

- Only consume manually pressed/organic oils and fats to avoid pesticides and hexane

- Avoid high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners

- Avoid hydrogenated oils

- Snack frequently (important!)

- Include high fiber foods like beans (chili yum!), trail mix (good for the frequent snacks), and raw veggies (also good as a snack with ranch dressing).

- Make sure I get enough sodium chloride (salt) throughout the day (good sources include ranch dressing (yummy with the raw veggies), chili, and pickles.

Sorry if I missed reading this somewhere Lili, but how severe was your acne before ViraStop?

Sorry if I missed reading this somewhere Lili, but how severe was your acne before ViraStop?

It wasn't at it's worst that I've ever had, but I'd have at least 3-5 inflamed pustules going at any given time. I have none right now.

Last updated 03/26/10

Supplements

- Only consume manually pressed/organic oils and fats to avoid pesticides and hexane

- Include high fiber foods like beans (chili yum!), trail mix (good for the frequent snacks), and raw veggies (also good as a snack with ranch dressing).

- Make sure I get enough sodium chloride (salt) throughout the day (good sources include ranch dressing (yummy with the raw veggies), chili, and pickles.

Guys if this worked the way they say it did, they'd have a cure for HIV.

C'mon.

Regimen caveman style: Not washing my face AT ALL currently, helps a lot. (thanks wapak + others)

Also following a no-dairy (trying for no-gluten) low insulin index/glycemic load diet while intermittent fasting, helps tons too.

Researching Th1/Th2 balance currently as well as histadelia.

Guys if this worked the way they say it did, they'd have a cure for HIV.

C'mon.

That's not true, HIV alters your DNA to turn your own body into an HIV virus factory, that's why it's so hard to cure.

Last updated 03/26/10

Supplements

It's hard to cure because it mutates so fast.

Okay if you don't believe me, then what about the common cold? Any virus would do.

Regimen caveman style: Not washing my face AT ALL currently, helps a lot. (thanks wapak + others)

Also following a no-dairy (trying for no-gluten) low insulin index/glycemic load diet while intermittent fasting, helps tons too.

Researching Th1/Th2 balance currently as well as histadelia.

It's hard to cure because it mutates so fast.

Okay if you don't believe me, then what about the common cold? Any virus would do.

That's one reason why it's hard to cure, but also because it injects itself into your DNA. It literally becomes a part of you. How would you cure something like that?

Anyways, this is off topic. I don't really care about their claims about destroying viruses, all I know is it really helps my skin.

Last updated 03/26/10

Supplements

alright i got the virastop and took it last night. Haven't noticed any effect, I broke out with a new zit today though which could be a negative but I think it isn't connected. Anyways, what is actually in these pills? The clerk at the store said it was a great product so i was pretty stoked on that. The pills kinda smell like fruit, so where do the proteins in the pills come from: plants, vegetables, fruit?

HIV/AIDS is in a completely different boat. There's no 'cure'. HIV/AIDS makes you susceptible to the smallest of infections and disease and that's why it's dangerous.

I'm starting to develop a crush on Virastop.

If anyone finds the 60tablets with cheap shipping. Do tell.

I don't take any supplements anymore!

Not on the regimen anymore after being on it for 2 years

updated nov 2012.

I actually suspect Virastop works in another way than presently said. Enzymedica seems to believe that Virastop helps our immune system break down foreign invaders (bacteria, yeasts, etc.) because they are made of protein. While I do believe this does happen because it is a product meant to break down protein, I don't believe this is the reason it alleviates acne.

I believe that there are many more people than me whose bodies cannot complete the basic task of breaking down simple protein from their meals. Undigested protein is pushed into the bloodstream. Water follows protein (literally), expanding capillaries, causing inflammation wherever the protein "lands" in our bodies. Virastop swiftly works in breaking down our undigested meals in the bloodstream before they reach their destinations.

Zanapou, Healthoid, Meat_Pirate stopped much of their acne by using products that also break down the proteins in their meals (HCl for example).

The employee of Virastop seemed to believe that Virastop helped her daughter's acne because it killed foreign invaders, nothing more. From my experience, acne does not appear to be related to foreign invaders at all, but the inability to complete the most simple task: The inability to break down one or all proteins within our meals.

What exactly do they consider foreign invaders?

Trying to lower the Glycemic Load of my diet. I think this might be my cure.

Posting my Non-ViroStop Results:

I've been taking a different brand of digestive enzymes by the Digestive Care Company. It has 300,000 proteases in it (same as ViroStop) and I take it at night on an empty stomach. Obviously, it is not Virastop. I think it has been about a week now and I have noticed a 5% amelioration of my present acne: The pores on my nose, cheeks and forehead are not as deep and don't fill up as quickly. So I would say it has helped a little bit with acne, but not the results I was hoping for. But it also proves to me that my acne is related to digestion.

So, HCl has cleared me by about 80%.

300,000 proteases on an empty stomach: 5%

I'm making progress! Slowly.

I am awaiting my supply of ViroStop to arrive by mail. :) I am anxious to test it out :).

Just picked up some Virastop today. Had to run all over town to get it too. I'm currently on colostrum for candida and experiencing severe Herxheimer Reaction when I take a large dose. So I'm adding Virastop to see if it alleviates the toxin die-off symptoms. I'll report back occasionally and let you know how it's helping candida, herxheimer reaction and acne.

Right now I'm pretty clear. Just one pimple on my cheek bone. My anti-candida diet has normalized my severely oily skin but my pores are still very congested.

So since we are suppose to take this on an empty stomach, can I still drink rooibos tea sweetened with stevia? No clue if this stuff has protein in it.

4th day update - I think lol.

Skin continues to look better. Haven't had any new ones popping up and the ones I have are healing quicker than usual. Skin feels and looks smoother.

I've always had issues with really flaky skin on my forehead and on the sides of my nose so basically whenever I moisturize in the morning, I have to rub those areas a bit to peel off all the dead skin..this morning, I barely had to do that so it seems like this is also helping with my dry skin condition. Let's hope this continues.

HIV/AIDS is in a completely different boat. There's no 'cure'. HIV/AIDS makes you susceptible to the smallest of infections and disease and that's why it's dangerous.

Where are you from?

I already mentioned this but if you go to amazon.com and type in virastop, you'll get a store that says stayleaner. They offer 120 capsules for $35 and FREE shipping, assuming you're in the US.

-If we could only live on good food like that...we wouldn't have the country full of rotten teeth and rotten guts.____Buck Mulligan, Ulysses

No sacrifice, No Victory - Sacrifice our resplendence, we fight for freedom___Hammerfall

Diet: Unprocessed meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts, water and coffee. No supplements.

Fitness: Exercise whenever the hell i want

Stop treating your personal experiences as universal facts. Please and thanks.

If you can't clear your skin through diet and overall health, you aren't doing it right.

Society's intellectual degeneration greatly disappoints me.

An atheist is a man with no invisible means of support.

Where are you from?

I already mentioned this but if you go to amazon.com and type in virastop, you'll get a store that says stayleaner. They offer 120 capsules for $35 and FREE shipping, assuming you're in the US.

Brissyguy is from australia. :cool:

Ordered mine from iherb on Wednesday night and arrived Friday morning, incredible delivery.

I am blessed to be the way I am, for God doesn't look at any appearance but rather look unto thy heart.