Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Juicer?

8 posts in this topic

I remember something about the Breville juicer. Is this the one that juices the vegetable without heating it, and is easy to clean?

Monkeypie picked up a good one just recently. Forget which name brand.

I have a "juiceman" from about 8 years ago. Still works great! It's a centrifugal one (though?). It's all good.

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...

Do you use it daily, jc?

I plan on doing that, and want to make sure that this juicer doesn't oxidize the juice as it comes... And I want it to be easy to clean, because if it isn't, I know I'll slack off on juicing.

i have the jack lalane power juicer. it claims to get 30% more juice than the average juicer. it works by centrifugation. its easy to clean. i use it a few times a week to make carrot juice. it came with a book of recipes for the pulp... i made some bread with carrot pulp once and it tasted ok. i think i found it on ebay for about 80 bucks.

Jack Lalanne is the best. Puts Juiceman to shame. I had 2 Juiceman's over about 7-8 years. However, now that I don't have to cut the fruits and veggies up, makes juicing so much easier. It has a very quiet motor, and you absolutely get way more juice than with other juicers. It's everything the infommercial says it is.

I love mine.

My poor juiceman!!! :sad: After eight strong years.......................................

Life is but a breath. Here is my story...