aha alpha hydroxy acid

1 reply to this topic

#1 WhiplashGirl

WhiplashGirl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:11 AM

hey hey.... Im new here, so Hello first of all! Im 25 and have had acne since I was about 13. I have moderate acne all over my body. My face was never really terrible, until I was about 22 and I suppose got a lovely case of hormonal acne ( mostly big red bumps and large white heads around my chin area) Well, now im living in Spain, and since its hard to find a lot of the brands mentioned on this website here, Ive decided to go the all natural way. SO.... I bought some Apple Cider Vinegar (non organic) but it says very clearly that it contains sulphites... do all apple cider vinegars have this??? Ive also started drinking it as a tea in the evenings. This is my 2nd day, and I feel I see improvement. However, Ive also started using honey cinnamin masks and a baking soda olive oil scrub... (REALLY going natural, you see haha)

Also, because of the smell, Ive diluted it with distilled rose water..... is this something that will make me break out???? what are your experiences????

#2 kiwi_kazoo

kiwi_kazoo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:50 AM

i checked my bottle of organic ACV and it does not say anything about it containing sulphites, but i would not be surprised if there are natural sulfphites in it. are you sensitive to sulphites?

look for an ACV that has "the mother vinegar" in it. it is a cloudy "gunk" that settles at the bottom of the bottle. that is suppose to be the good stuff that has the most health benefits in the ACV.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users