Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liver Flush usless?

8 posts in this topic

I'm 19 and was wondering if doing a liver flush might be useless since there is a good chance that my acne is still caused by hormones?

yeha d00d liek doturz say itz b00lsh1t s0 0bv1ously w3 h4ve to k1ss th3ir @$$ kuz their li3k all pow3rfull and know ev3rythhing and if th3y say its bullsh1t it has t0 be tr00 kuz their not ab00t m4king m0n3y at all!!11!!1!one!!!1

lib~ The liver flush is not just for acne. There are many health benefits to the liver flush. So, to answer your question..no it's not useless.

Honestly, ask a doctor about the pros/cons.. A person with a strong medical background can give better advice than anyone on this board.. Not to knock anybody, but unless you have thoroughly researched liver flushes from an internal standpoint (aka pre med or graduate studies), you can't say that it's perfectly harmless and good for you, or on the other spectrum, useless and pointless.

I'm 19 and was wondering if doing a liver flush might be useless since there is a good chance that my acne is still caused by hormones?

ill probably get around to the body cleansing stuff one day. im sure a liver flush will help get all the magic mushrooms out of my system.

i think it can help some people with acne, but it probably would not change mine.

yeha d00d liek doturz say itz b00lsh1t s0 0bv1ously w3 h4ve to k1ss th3ir @$$ kuz their li3k all pow3rfull and know ev3rythhing and if th3y say its bullsh1t it has t0 be tr00 kuz their not ab00t m4king m0n3y at all!!11!!1!one!!!1