Photo

Liver Flush Failure

magnesium

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 NewDime

NewDime

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 8
About Me

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:35 PM

Why is it nothing ever happens when I do a liver flush? This was my second time attempting a flush, and I don't think any stones came out. I fasted the entire day leading up to the flush, drank half a cup of olive oil with three-quarters of a cup of grapfruit juice, and quickly went to bed. I must have stayed on my right side with my knees bent into my chest all night because that is how I woke up. In the morning I took ten ounces of magnesium citrate and waited. Nothing happened! I don't think any stones came out. Not the vast amounts of stones everyone claims to flush. I was completely disappointed for days after this. The first time around I took Gold Coin Grass for a month before the flush, and I don't think anything came out that time either. What am I doing wrong? I don't think the liver flush is a hoax, but why can't it work for me? I doubt it's because my stones are so tightly packed they aren't coming out. I have given them long enough to loosen up, but I have had no success. Can someone offer some help? Any help. Thanks in advance.

#2 Doopie

Doopie

Hie.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 July 2004 - 09:16 PM

Did you drink apple juice? Did you try the lemonade diet? These two things really breaks up gallstones. I'm 18, so I assume I wouldn't have to "fast" as long as others--I did it for five days, and then did my liver flush. Boy, did I get results, it was great. But anyway, :lol:, you should go around the personal regimens log forum and look for JC's thread and you could also look my thread. Just search for my name. But definitely just one day of fasting won't do anything for you...

#3 Lumas

Lumas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 July 2004 - 09:21 PM

Ive read about a few people not passing stones until 2 or 3 flushes. Stones are tightly packed. I only passed around 20 my first time, then 70 my second and my third is this weekend. I will probaly pass more this since my stones are becoming less packed. Id say try one more and if you dont pass any this time, then ib be puzzled. Also post on curezone.com under askshelly forums i think. They are very helpful there and know alot. For flushes try this. Day 1 drink apple juice from 8 am to 8 pm. Every two hours, drink 16 ozs of apple juice. Day 2, drink apple juice from 8am to 2pm. You can eat easily digestible foods these days. Only eat until 2pm on day 2. At 10 olock drink your olive oil mix. *Also during day 2 take a hot bath or apply a hat water bottle pack to your liver area. At night when you lie down to sleep, apply a hot water pack to your liver area. Day 3 take the citrate or do a salt water flush. Good luck.

#4 leonidas

leonidas

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 July 2004 - 09:38 PM

It doesn't sound like you are opening the bile ducts at all until the final day. You need to take magnesium citrate a few hours before taking the olive oil mixture in order for the ducts to be open so the olive oil mixture may start passing stones through.

#5 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 July 2004 - 07:13 AM

Leonidas, that's not true. I have successful flushes all the time with taking magnesium citrate the morning after I take the oil/juice mixture. Dilating bile ducts isn't all that important for people who aren't having major gallbladder attacks. That is a myth. Many experts disagree with this. But I will say this. Many people who do Julia Chang's liverflush version who DO have major gallbladder attacks do not use ANYTHING, including magnesium citrate, pass many, many stones. Because so many people do not use epsoms and have successful flushes, I have concluded that they aren't necessary.

There could be several problems. Number 1......NDime....you keep insisting that the flush wasn't successful. First, are you passing ANYTHING AT ALL when you flush? Any small cholesterol flakes? Old bile (green/yellow slimy stuff)? Tiny cholesterol "stones" the size of bb's? Are you passing ANYTHING at all?

Number 2, you may have a clogged colon. Many times your colon is so congested, that the stones/balls cannot pass through the colon well. As I have emphasized many, many times.....doing enemas/colonics after flushing is extremely important to avoid breakouts (for people who are acne prone). Some people do enemas if they aren't passing stones, and they start pouring out. You oughta do an enema or two.

Number 3, if your liver is extremely congested, your liver may not be strong enough to contract and expel the stones. I'm not too sure that's the case with you. Your problem could be any of these things. It just could be that you havn't made any stones at all. Probably unlikely, but a small possibility.

Maybe you should concentrate on bowel cleansing for a while, then attempt a flush in the future. Be sure to keep on taking a liver cleansing supplement to strengthen your liver.

#6 BenKweller

BenKweller

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 08 July 2004 - 11:59 AM

Darn, I have bad news. Your liver, maybe, is just not as "congested" and in brutal shape as it is for the rest of us.

Try to recover.

#7 Sam The Man

Sam The Man

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 July 2004 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE(BenKweller @ Jul 8 2004, 08:46 PM)
Darn, I have bad news. Your liver, maybe, is just not as "congested" and in brutal shape as it is for the rest of us.

Try to recover.

biggrin.gif

Are you saying that there are people whose livers actually work without problems and are not congested? What is your diet like then, NewDime?

#8 Bailey

Bailey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 July 2004 - 01:06 PM

You're not opening the bile ducts. Do this Flush. http://curezone.com/...ldas_recipe.asp And use the EPSOM SALT!

#9 Denise2

Denise2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 July 2004 - 02:07 PM

Bailey...PLENTY of people use epsoms and don't pass stones. Please....that's a myth. There are many reasons people don't pass stones, let's not confuse this issue with untruths. Epsoms are notoriously dehydrating and they AREN'T necessary to "open the bile ducts". That's simply NOT true. What is important is having a liver that has the strength to contract and expel stones. On top of that, it is quite common for people to do a few flushes and not have any stones, but then hit payload on later flushes.

It would be sad to tell NDime to just take epsoms, and then on the next flush, still have little results. :wall: