Photo

Colostrum Log - Experiment

red mark

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

#41 jay6

jay6

Where is this place?

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:22 AM

Update 2: I am now 100% clear. I've only had one pimple since my last update, and it was a tiny one that went away in 24 hours. I'll blame my icecream for that one! wink.gif

I'm feeling really good..... haven't felt this good in years! ... cool.gif

#42 venam

venam

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:24 AM

jay6, although you posted here you were never added to the list because you never sent me the information (or I made a mistake, I apologize if that is the case). Could you fill out the form in the first post? I will add you and your results to the list afterward.

Thanks and congrats!

#43 AussieSmile

AussieSmile

If there is no god, who pops up the next kleenex?

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:51 PM

*edit*

Edited by AussieSmile, 17 January 2010 - 06:12 PM.

#44 venam

venam

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (AussieSmile @ Jan 17 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but so far, Symbiotics colostrum has 100% cleared:
*EDITED, TOOK OUT*

Results will be interesting after 2-3 month mark for everyone!

I am trying to avoid these type of posts that will only confuse people. In the first page there is a list of people who wanted to be added to the "log" and I will be updating their results with time. Posting this type of information in separate posts will lead to misinformation and invalid data (what happens if jay6's acne comes back? now we have this previous data spread around instead of in 1 place). I would appreciate it if you remove it.

For some reason the people who got clear decided they did not want to be part of the log at the beginning, as none of the people you mentioned are part of the blog. I am trying to add jay6, but I need his info (he'll probably reply to my PM some time soon).

Edited by venam, 18 January 2010 - 12:12 AM.

#45 amyelizabeth94

amyelizabeth94

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:13 AM

Update: I've been on 6g of colostrum (Symbiotics capsules) on an empty stomach for 1 month now. I haven't noticed much of a change or IB. I continue to get the same amout of new pustules. (8 to 10 a week). I did get new smaller whiteheads around my smile lines, which is odd. I also notice that some go away quicker and don't get as large.

My diet has been good (low sugar, high fiber and protein) for 2 weeks, but not as great around the holidays or the last few days. And the only cleanse I did was a liver cleanse last summer.

I'm hopeful that I'll see better results around the 2 month mark and will post back then.

#46 chipperf

chipperf

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:32 PM

Why did y'all cancel this log?

#47 venam

venam

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (chipperf @ Jan 29 2010, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why did y'all cancel this log?

Is not canceled, we are giving it time for it to flourish.

I have received PMs from a couple of people, and I will try to summarize what I have noticed so far. By no means this is definitive as I have only been contacted by a small group. When I contact everyone and get the results we will be able to get a better picture. Still, here are my observations:

-Some experienced really strong initial breakout (IB), which did not clear after months. Other, like me, did not experience any IB at all.

-Those with strong IB that has lasted for over a month have quit, which makes perfect sense.

-Those that I know have seen "some" results are also following a diet, mostly low-carb paleo or anti-candida.

-MY personal experience: I started taking colostrum while on a paleo + tubers diet (not low carb, around 40% of cals from carbs). Although I was improving, I noticed my skin reduced in oiliness about 2 weeks after starting colostrum. At this point I also started an anti-candida diet (very low carb, just veggies and meats). It has been almost 3 weeks and I have definitely seen some positive results. Finally had the balls to stop using BP, and although I still have cysts things are looking up.

-Because those that have seen results, including myself, had a diet at the same time, it would be really hard to tell if this is helping or not.

We will see a more complete picture with time.

#48 chipperf

chipperf

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:19 AM

Just for the wind... I am also doing a Colostrum "log" on my post, check it out and comment if you want. And this looks good, I hope to see great results!

#49 TheStrongWillPrevail

TheStrongWillPrevail

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:35 PM

Name: SWP
Start Date: Jan 4th 2010
Dosage History and method:
12Grams+ daily, i usually take 6g+ once i wake up, then wait 2-3 hours to eat, eat usually til about 7pm, then take 6grams+ around midnight when i go to sleep
Results History: definite results about 95% clear, if i would just stop eating utter crap everyday I would definitely be 100% clear ( its winter and i work outside , very stressful, most of the time theres no time to nitpick what I eat , i still strive for five !, I usually start eating healthy again once i get disgusted with myself) eusa_dance.gif
Other Factors: I tend to pick a lot so that kinda screws me up as well, I only use water to wash my face, sometimes a little bit of baking soda, no other supplements , and i don't drink liquids from plastic bottles, sleep patterns are very irregular, i also avoid foods i know give me problems
Acne Description: whiteheads mostly, on the nose, between eyebrows, side of mouth, sometimes chin and other random spots, i also tend to get inflamed ones on my scalp

#50 Chocobot

Chocobot

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:14 PM

I'm going to be using a colostrum cream. I am very pessimist about this kind of stuff, and I am not going to start ingesting more supplements or anything like that, there are enough risks with that, and a topical is unlikely to make me breakout unless it has alcohol or some such. As a topical it is supposed to work well for all sorts of things such as wounds and acne, so we'll see how it goes.

#51 caliente

caliente

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

ne of you changing your diet while taking colostrum?

#52 greatwhite

greatwhite

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:26 PM

can we get an update? how is everyone doing?

#53 Brissyguy

Brissyguy

BG

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:48 AM

Hey guys, just got directed to this link because it's still in joris' signature. How is everyone?
I only took colostrum for a few weeks and I have a whole tub left. Results? Yay or nay?
All I hear is dead silence.
I don't take any supplements anymore!
Not on the regimen anymore after being on it for 2 years
updated nov 2012.

#54 JayQ

JayQ

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:14 AM

QUOTE (Brissyguy @ Jun 3 2010, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys, just got directed to this link because it's still in joris' signature. How is everyone?
I only took colostrum for a few weeks and I have a whole tub left. Results? Yay or nay?
All I hear is dead silence.

Never worked for me.
My Vitamin B5 Log

To be upset over what you don't have, is to waste what you do have

#55 White Fox

White Fox

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:54 AM

I was on the anti-candida diet and was doing good. I started Colostrum as the last piece to further help candida and leaky gut. It really broke me out and I'm still recovering.
I was on the product for one week before I decided to quit it. Maybe it could have worked if I had been more patient, but I think there's just not natural for grown humans to ingest the first milk produced by cows after giving birth.

Edited by White Fox, 03 June 2010 - 09:54 AM.

#56 Whiskers McCoy

Whiskers McCoy

Oi mate, I've got a magic dog

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 29
About Me

Posted 13 June 2010 - 05:28 PM

I'm the next colostrum guinea pig.

I've been trying to clear my candida for about 6 months, was on the strict diet for 2 months, noticed great improvement.
I took the anti fungals, MSM, amino acids, digestive enzymes, probiotics, apple cider vinegar, hydrogen peroxide.

As soon as my diet laxed my skin suffered. I find the candida diet especially difficult as my metabolism is fast and I lose weight really quickly. I'm 5, 6 and I went from 8 stone to just under 7 in 2 months. Back up to 8 now.

I'm thinking I'll give colostrum a whirl as I have many reactions to food but no digestive problems, indicating leaky gut.

I'll be adding colostrum to everything else that's in sig. Wish me luck people. My supply should arrive tomorrow. I'll be taking symbiotics colostrum plus in capsule form.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Find your "Muchness".

Jezerball: Flushes= it's like an erection of the face. It always gives me away.

Daily facial routine:
*Make sure I have a steamy bath once a day( hey hey)
*Use a basic scrub for body and face once a day. For my second wash of the day I use baby wipes.
*Moisterize with handmade moisterizer from awesome natural cosmetics lady on ebay
*Dermatologica clearing mattifyer.
*Benefit hello flawless powder foundation with spf15 if I'm in the sun a lot.

Diet:
*No longer vegan after 7 years. No longer veggy after 16 years. Started eating eggs, fish and chicken, try and buy free range and organic when I can.
*Trying to stay away from wheat, gluten and dairy.

Supplements:
*Multivitamin(cut a tablet in half, take a half each end of the day).
*Acidolphilus(probiotic)
*Zinc: 100mg with B6: 50mg
*Starflower oil
*Apple cider vinegar tablets

Prescription meds:
*Yasmine birth control pill, have stopped periods completely.

#57 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

Anyone with body acne clear themselves using colostrum?

#58 whoartthou1

whoartthou1

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:02 AM

bump